Did the Eternal Almighty.

daqq

The delusion is a work of Elohim and I rejoice in His work of redemption and His work of judgement, as did David:

"TZADDI. Righteous art thou, O Yah Veh, and upright are thy judgments."

Lol, you, like most, are confusing people with devils. Read the book of Enoch: it was Azazel and his associates that were intentionally given a reprobate mystery. You are rejoicing in what you imagine to be the intentional deception and destruction of literal human beings because you do not rightly divide between people, (whom Elohim loves because we are His creation), and devils, (false doctrines: prince of the power of the AIR).

Truster

Lol, you, like most, are confusing people with devils. Read the book of Enoch: it was Azazel and his associates that were intentionally given a reprobate mystery. You are rejoicing in what you imagine to be the intentional deception and destruction of literal human beings because you do not rightly divide between people, (whom Elohim loves because we are His creation), and devils, (false doctrines: prince of the power of the AIR).

No thanks.

daqq

No thanks.

Jude 1:4-7 ASV
4 For there are certain men
[anthropon-manfaced ones] crept in privily, even they who were of old written of beforehand unto this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
5 Now I desire to put you in remembrance, though ye know all things once for all, that the Lord, having saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them, having in like manner with these given themselves over to fornication and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 1:12-16 ASV
12 These are they who are hidden rocks in your love-feasts when they feast with you, shepherds that without fear feed themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 wild waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the blackness of darkness hath been reserved for ever.
14 And to these also Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his holy ones,
15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their works of ungodliness which they have ungodly wrought, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their lusts (and their mouth speaketh great swelling words), showing respect of persons for the sake of advantage.

You really have no clue what you are reading in the holy scripture writings.

daqq

Satan knows the scriptures and like you he quotes them to his own ened.

My understanding comes directly from the Master whom you claim to know.
You appear to be once again standing at the precipice of blasphemy:

Matthew 10 :17-20
17 But beware of the anthropon-manfaced, for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge you in their synagogues:
18 And you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen.
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak.
20 For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of the Sadducees, and of the leaven of Herod, O king, for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, until the whole lump was leavened.

And who shall live when El does this? O king? :chuckle:

chair

Read Gen 18:17 onwards and you'll find no evidence of a "consultation". The mind of the Eternal was set on destruction and He revealed His intention for a purpose. You'll find the reason in verse 18, 19.

Apparently Abraham disagrees with your view on this, as he tried to convince God to not destroy the cities.

Truster

Apparently Abraham disagrees with your view on this, as he tried to convince God to not destroy the cities.

"tried" because that was the purpose of the Almighty. Failed, because that was the purpose of the Almighty. You refuse to bow to His Sovereign will and expect Him to bow at the altar of free-will.

Truster

PS

"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?"

Halalu Yah and amen...

popsthebuilder

Learn things here? All I'm "learning here" is how widespread the apostasy is. In the five or so years I've been on here I can count on one finger those who I would call brother.
Likewise, no doubt.

Is that to keep us from attempting to bring more into the fold?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

When I see those that support you in your delusion, it just adds weight to what I've already said. The world (those that worship at the throne of free-will) just love the world.
No one worships free will. And there is no throne for free will.

Stop making things up please, and do check scripture.

popsthebuilder

PS

"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?"

Halalu Yah and amen...
Show; scripturally, that it is not the will of GOD man to have freedom to choose.

You cannot.

Truster

No one worships free will. And there is no throne for free will.

Stop making things up please, and do check scripture.

Free-will is a demand that man makes. It is a means of denial of Sovereignty. You are self-serving and that is your altar.

Truster

Show; scripturally, that it is not the will of GOD man to have freedom to choose.

You cannot.

I just did. If the Almighty is doing according to His will. Where does that leave mankind?

“Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.”

popsthebuilder

I just did. If the Almighty is doing according to His will. Where does that leave mankind?

“Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.”
We can go over the things we agree on all day with no point and to no profit.

Can we not move forward?

How does the power and will of GOD, which is over all things, necessarily require the absence of our (HIS creation that is loved dearly) ability to seemingly choose our own actions?

Truster

We can go over the things we agree on all day with no point and to no profit.

Can we not move forward?

How does the power and will of GOD, which is over all things, necessarily require the absence of our (HIS creation that is loved dearly) ability to seemingly choose our own actions?

If anyone were honest they would admit they are not content where they are or the circumstances under which they are found...Gooooooo FREE WILL!