Did the Eternal Almighty.

Truster

Genesis: 12. 1. Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 4. So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

You're saying he didn't have a choice?

What makes you say that?

I admit that all is GOD's, but it was and is seemingly the will of GOD for man to have some sort of freedom to choose.

Ezra: 3. 5. And afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the LORD that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the LORD.

Did you happen to notice the word "willingly"?

Ezra: 7. 13. I make a decree, that all they of the people of Israel, and of his priests and Levites, in my realm, which are minded of their own freewill to go up to Jerusalem, go with thee.

"are minded of their own free will"

Psalm: 119. 108. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You probabaly have a translation of the Bible that you decided would be easy to understand. You also demand that you have free will.

On judgement day these statements will be used against you.

If you say that you understood the scriptures then why didn't you love the truth.

Your own free-will has meant you willfully and freely choose to sin.

GUILTY​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a poor deluded soul.

Repent and trust...
Rubbish.
I have been quickened together with Christ and made to sit together in heavenly places with Christ.
I have been justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Truster

Rubbish.
I have been quickened together with Christ and made to sit together in heavenly places with Christ.
I have been justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
Sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Your signature paints a different picture. One of aggressive pride.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your signature paints a different picture. One of aggressive pride.
Do you like apples?

I am saved by grace through faith and no condemnation can be charged against my salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ.
How do you like them apples?!!!!

popsthebuilder

No one should assume that another doesn't know, recognize, and love the truth just because they don't trust another person.

Truster

No one should assume that another doesn't know, recognize, and love the truth just because they don't trust another person.

By their fruit, ye shall know them. I know you not only by your fruit* but by your agreeing with known heretics.

fruit* words

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By their fruit, ye shall know them. Fruit is words, behaviour and attitude. You are of the world and that is blatantly obvious.
And yet, I am saved by grace.
So your opinion of me doesn't count for squat, now does it puppet man?

Truster

GOD disagrees with you.
GOD saved me.
You hate that about GOD, don't you. Your words show that you hate it.

You are once again getting distraught and in doing so trying to attribute words to me that I have never thought, let alone spoken.

To preserve the truth of the matter: You are not saved. We are told to test the spirits and the spirit at work in you is not the Holy Spirit. We are further told we will know them by their fruit and your fruit is putred. I rejoice in your delusion, because I know from whence it comes. You are deluded because you have no love of the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are once again getting distraught and in doing so trying to attribute words to me that I have never thought, let alone spoken.

To preserve the truth of the matter: You are not saved. We are told to test the spirits and the spirit at work in you is not the Holy Spirit. We are further told we will know them by their fruit and your fruit is putred. I rejoice in your delusion, because I know from whence it comes. You are deluded because you have no love of the truth.
Smiley25-1.gif

And your punny words of opinion have no authority over me at all.
I am in the Lord Jesus Christ.
I rest in HIS righteousness and obedience.
You cannot snatch me out of HIS hand.
The LORD and I laugh at you for thinking you could.

:mock: Truster deluded into thinking he can thwart GOD's salvation of me.