Did the Eternal Almighty.

Truster

I will not speak of what I have experienced in such a light as to praise myself, but know hat I know what you mean.

The accounts you give of others testamony about you is not the means of which we are to test the spirit of a man. As such; you understand my questioning.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You don't even know your own questioning.

Don't talk to me as if I'm in fellowship with you, because I'm not.

popsthebuilder

You don't even know your own questioning.

Don't talk to me as if I'm in fellowship with you, because I'm not.

I'm not pretending to be in fellowship with you.

You cannot answer anything because you know nothing evidently.

Based on your works here you are wholly misguided.

Like I said; I know well, the answer.

You, on the other hand, have never answered a singular question of mine with accurate scriptural reference or intellectual honesty, or signs of a conscience.

I feel compassion for your very lost soul.

Truster

I'm not pretending to be in fellowship with you.

You cannot answer anything because you know nothing evidently.

Based on your works here you are wholly misguided.

Like I said; I know well, the answer.

You, on the other hand, have never answered a singular question of mine with accurate scriptural reference or intellectual honesty, or signs of a conscience.

I feel compassion for your very lost soul.

We shall see on judgement day.

Truster

As I have said to you since the first day we spoke.

You can't speak to me of judgement:

I've had my judgement day in the court of the Father. My Advocate pleaded on my behalf and I was found not liable for the debt. Freed from the burden, the guilt and condemnation found therein.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

popsthebuilder

You can't speak to me of judgement:

I've had my judgement day in the court of the Father. My Advocate pleaded on my behalf and I was found not liable for the debt. Freed from the burden, the guilt and condemnation found therein.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.
You contradict yourself.

popsthebuilder

If one says "we will see on judgement" then it stands to reason that the individual who stated such assumes their presence at such a time and place.

Perhaps said individual believes wholly that they are safe from judgement.

Such an assumption would only be just that if not verifiable by said individuals observable works(words in this case).

The things of GOD are simple and only Truth. GOD is of Mercy, not one sided or partial or unjust in HIS judgement.

Truster

If one says "we will see on judgement" then it stands to reason that the individual who stated such assumes their presence at such a time and place.

Such an assumption would only be just that if not verifiable by said individuals observable works(words in this case).

The things of GOD are simple and only Truth. GOD is of Mercy, not one sided or partial or unjust in HIS judgement.

You seem to be suffering from confusion.

"Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle."

popsthebuilder

You seem to be suffering from confusion.

"Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle."
I am not shamed, and surely not confused.

Luke: 13. 1. There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2. And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3. I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5. I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 6. He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8. And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9. And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. 11. And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 12. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. 18. Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? 19. It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it. 20. And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? 21. It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. 23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29. And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30. And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last. 31. The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee. 32. And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected. 33. Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem. 34. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! 35. Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

peace yet again, friend, but how many more? Is long suffering synonymous with eternally waiting?

That last bit is rhetorical friend.

popsthebuilder

Philippians: 1. 5. For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; 6. Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 7. Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. 8. For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. 9. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10. That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; 12. But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel; 13. So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places; 14. And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. 15. Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16. The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17. But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 18. What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. 19. For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, 20. According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. 21. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. 23. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24. Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. 25. And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; 26. That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again. 27. Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 28. And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. 29. For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; 30. Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me. - Bible Offline

ClimateSanity

A person who has already been judged is safe from the coming judgement.

popsthebuilder

A person who has already been judged is safe from the coming judgement.
Not so.

A man can be judged as worthy and still fall away. A man can know what is right and refuse it. A man can think themselves safe all while being oblivious to their own doom.

Show with scripture that a man is safe from judgement in the hereafter. Show with scripture that man is judged by GOD before his death. Show with scripture that every man will not taste death.

Show that GOD will not judge each and every one of us.

Please

Truster

Not so.

A man can be judged as worthy and still fall away. A man can know what is right and refuse it. A man can think themselves safe all while being oblivious to their own doom.

Show with scripture that a man is safe from judgement in the hereafter. Show with scripture that man is judged by GOD before his death. Show with scripture that every man will not taste death.

Show that GOD will not judge each and every one of us.

Please

YES SO.

John 3:18 KJV

popsthebuilder

YES SO.

John 3:18 KJV
John: 3. 18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - Bible Offline

Hey you silly kid, condemnation is the sentence or judgement, and not the actual judging.

Silly.....try again