Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You do not even understand the difference between SPIRIT and SPIRITUAL.

So you COMPLETELY ignore the scripture and stick with your own confused "understanding". Got it.

Your COMPLETE CONFUSION is simple truth.

Once AGAIN, SPIRIT and SPIRITUAL are TWO difference things.

Every MAN has a SPIRIT. The SPIRIT of Jesus is GOD!

believe what you want to believe.

good day, dude.

john w

Hall of Fame
communication is impossible who believes Jesus is God when one cannot understand or follow overall contextual reading.

I don't follow or try to reasoning with anyone who believes "Jesus is God" believers.

good day.

We know that you don't reason, especially "with anyone who believes "Jesus is God" believers.," which is an admission that you are here for no reason, troll.

drbrumley

Communication becomes next to impossible if people start making up their own private definitions of well-recognized words. I am on the record as stating that "Jesus is God" and "The Trinity doctrine is not biblical" and "The Trinity doctrine is not taught in the Bible." Everyone else here seems to know that I am not Trinitarian, so how does this work that you get to define me thus?

What exactly are you using for your definition of Trinity doctrine?

As I said,
get used to that...she refuses to answer questions...She is a know it all and would rather see you in hell then to answer anything..

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
God is Spiritual.

carrots are orange

Jesus was physical on earth so He is not God.

growing carrots have a green leafy structure and stem so they are not carrots

that is the simple Truth.

that is the simple truth of carrots

God will never change back and forth to be Spiritual and the flesh.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

keypurr

Not so fast my friend.....an answer to psalm 89 please....

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

All things were made by YHWH through his express image, his son. His son is the first of all creation.

It is not Rocket Science to see that the Son at the creation is FIRSTBORN of all creatures. YHWH made the Miltha, (logos) Firstborn in every way. The Miltha became flesh in the BODY prepared for IT.

Your verse only proves that HE has a God that made him higher than the Kings of the Earth.

drbrumley

All things were made by YHWH through his express image, his son. His son is the first of all creation.

It is not Rocket Science to see that the Son at the creation is FIRSTBORN of all creatures. YHWH made the Miltha, (logos) Firstborn in every way. The Miltha became flesh in the BODY prepared for IT.

Your verse only proves that HE has a God that made him higher than the Kings of the Earth.

Wow, that went totally over your head....why am I not surprised...

You tell me to think? Take your own advice sir. Maybe you should knell before the Lord and ask He show you.

keypurr

:think: In Keypurr's world, if the logos did not ascend to Jesus as the dove at Jesus' baptism, then no Jesus would not have been the Christ.

Wonder if he would admit it. :think:

Yep I will admit that Jesus was anointed with the logos. Remember the dove.

Mat_3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Mar_1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Luk_3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Joh_1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

Jesus was anointed with the SPIRIT of God, the Miltha, the express image, a created FORM of God. The Miltha has the fullness of YHWH, yet he is a creature (spirit).

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Question for YOU, WHO NEEDED A BODY? And WHY?

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Did God become flesh?

Yes.

Can you spell it from scripture either why people believe this that God became flesh or else show in scripture where it says that He did?

I do not believe that He did.

Thank you. Jacob

Its one of the most obvious things in the Bible. How could you miss it.

Read this: The Divinity of Christ. There are tons of scripture references in there.

Forget that it is Catholic; on this issue there is no difference between Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox.

keypurr

I only kneel to my God and the Son he made to be my Lord.

Phi 2:9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
Phi 2:10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
Phi 2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There was no time when Jesus was not the Christ.

Matthew 2:3-4 KJV
(3) When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
(4) And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.

John 18:36-37 KJV
(36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
(37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV
(6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(7) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

I agree with you. But the word Christ, or Messiah, means Anointed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
LOL...

TOL: where stone CAN be nailed to wood despite the good book repeatedly saying it CAN’T be...

and yet flesh can NOT be nailed to wood despite the good book repeatedly saying it WAS...
I do not know what you are saying to me or what you are telling me.

john w

Hall of Fame
God is Spiritual.

God is Spiritual.

VS.

Judges 13 KJV`
6 Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, A man of God came unto me, and his countenance was like the countenance of an angel of God, very terrible: but I asked him not whence he was, neither told he me his name: 7 but he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

8 Then Manoah intreated the Lord, and said, O my Lord, let the man of God which thou didst send come again unto us, and teach us what we shall do unto the child that shall be born. 9 And God hearkened to the voice of Manoah; and the angel of God came again unto the woman as she sat in the field: but Manoah her husband was not with her. 10 And the woman made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day. 11 And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am. 12 And Manoah said, Now let thy words come to pass. How shall we order the child, and how shall we do unto him? 13 And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah, Of all that I said unto the woman let her beware. 14 She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all that I commanded her let her observe.

15 And Manoah said unto the angel of the Lord, I pray thee, let us detain thee, until we shall have made ready a kid for thee. 16 And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the Lord. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the Lord. 17 And Manoah said unto the angel of the Lord, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour? 18 And the angel of the Lord said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret? 19 So Manoah took a kid with a meat offering, and offered it upon a rock unto the Lord: and the angel did wondrously; and Manoah and his wife looked on. 20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground. 21 But the angel of the Lord did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the Lord. 22 And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God.

Revelation 1 KJV
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 1:8 KJV I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:11 KJV saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 21:6 KJV And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:13 KJV I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Survey:

Isaiah 41:4 KJV Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 44:6 KJV Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 KJV Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

John 4:24 KJV God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Corinthians 2:15 KJV But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Why did you corrupt the bible, replacing "God is a Spirit," with "God is....Spiritual,"(He is, but He is a Spirit-false dichotomy on your part) in an attempt to "prove" your antichrist doctrine of demons? We know why, troll.....Sssssssssssss.Members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, can be "spiritual." We are now physical.

QED.

Good day to you, sir.

Get saved, troll.

john w

Hall of Fame
I only kneel to my God and the Son he made to be my Lord.

Phi 2:9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
Phi 2:10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
Phi 2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Isaiah 45 KJV

1 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden,
to subdue nations before him;
and I will loose the loins of kings,
to open before him the two leaved gates;
and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight:
I will break in pieces the gates of brass,
and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 and I will give thee the treasures of darkness,
and hidden riches of secret places,
that thou mayest know that I, the Lord,
which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name:
I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else,
there is no God beside me:
I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west,
that there is none beside me.
I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil:
I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above,
and let the skies pour down righteousness:
let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation,
and let righteousness spring up together;
I the Lord have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!
Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou?
or thy work, He hath no hands?
10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou?
or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker,
Ask me of things to come concerning my sons,
and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it:
I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens,
and all their host have I commanded.

13 I have raised him up in righteousness,
and I will direct all his ways:
he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives,
not for price nor reward,
saith the Lord of hosts.

14 Thus saith the Lord,
The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature,
shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine:
they shall come after thee;
in chains they shall come over,
and they shall fall down unto thee,
they shall make supplication unto thee, saying,
Surely God is in thee;
and there is none else,
there is no God.

15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself,
O God of Israel, the Saviour
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them:
they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens;
God himself that formed the earth and made it;
he hath established it,
he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited:

I am the Lord; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:
I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain:
I the Lord speak righteousness,
I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come;
draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time?
have not I the Lord?
and there is no God else beside me;
a just God and a Saviour;
there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God,
and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself,
the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,

(wait for it...-my note)

That unto me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear.

_
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:for I am God,and there is none else.23 I have sworn by myself,the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,That unto me every knee shall bow,every tongue shall swear.

Phi 2:10 KJV that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow,....and that every tongue should confess

I only kneel to my God ....

Get down on your knees, now, as God is cited in Isaiah 45, as the Saviour, and the only God, to whom you must, and will, bow down, as a confession of His deity, worthy to be worshiped, and the Lord Jesus Christ is identified as that same God, the one and only Saviour(not just an "instrument" of God, as you charlatans spin, deceitfully)in Philippians.

After you croak, you will have no choice, and it will be too late, as you will be a "Crispy Critter," enemy.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Did God become flesh?

Yes.

Can you spell it from scripture either why people believe this that God became flesh or else show in scripture where it says that He did?

I do not believe that He did.

Thank you. Jacob

Its one of the most obvious things in the Bible. How could you miss it.

Read this: The Divinity of Christ. There are tons of scripture references in there.

Forget that it is Catholic; on this issue there is no difference between Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox.

That's why I left the church. They distort the scriptures.

Hey Einstein, did you read what I said? On this issue there is no difference between Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox.

What you did is leave Christianity all together. Denying the Divinity of Christ places you outside the boundaries of Christianity, regardless of the denomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.