Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosenritter

I agree with you. But the word Christ, or Messiah, means Anointed.

When you ask of "Jesus" I am assuming you mean the Son of God of the virgin conception of Mary. The conceived child ("that holy thing" Luke 1:35) was the Messiah from the moment of conception, and this was prophesied from long before such as in Isaiah and even Genesis 3:15 "... it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Hebrews 1:5-8 KJV
(5) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
(6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
(7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
(8) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

If you were to ask me if there was ever a time when God was not the Messiah I would say "yes" in the sense that there was a time before he created the heavens and the earth, but the sense of that question starts to split hairs on notes such as "was God Jesus before he took that name" and so on and so forth.

Rosenritter

What I asked is not "Jesus is God" doctrine.

I don't discuss any theological matters with anyone whose mind is all set.

Meshak, totally aside from anything John W. says (I keep him blocked so I haven't paid any mind) you don't seem to have any room to criticize someone else for having their mind set. You yourself have stated that you have your mind set and will not answer questions or consider evidence.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When you ask of "Jesus" I am assuming you mean the Son of God of the virgin conception of Mary. The conceived child ("that holy thing" Luke 1:35) was the Messiah from the moment of conception, and this was prophesied from long before such as in Isaiah and even Genesis 3:15 "... it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Hebrews 1:5-8 KJV
(5) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
(6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
(7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
(8) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

If you were to ask me if there was ever a time when God was not the Messiah I would say "yes" in the sense that there was a time before he created the heavens and the earth, but the sense of that question starts to split hairs on notes such as "was God Jesus before he took that name" and so on and so forth.
Very good. But now that is not reconciled in either of our minds.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, totally aside from anything John W. says (I keep him blocked so I haven't paid any mind) you don't seem to have any room to criticize someone else for having their mind set. You yourself have stated that you have your mind set and will not answer questions or consider evidence.

Yes, I am not trying to persuade anyone who are not willing to listen what I have to say but bicker.

they cannot change mine and I am not interested to trying to persuade their mind set either.

I told you that already, remember?

I just put John on ignore again.

they call me a troll because I don't take their bait to bicker with them. they are angry about that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to believe the rest of what Jesus says that sheds light on this subject, and you haven't told us why.

Nope, I believe everything what He says.

You are the one who don't understand His simple statements.

I will list the verses again but I know you will not read them.

So far you have been skipping them. You are not even reading what I provide.

Or any of non-trins have provide.

You are closed to the simple truth like those bully trinity believers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Rosen,

here is more you have been skipping:

Romans 1
7To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1
1Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
2Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
3Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 8:6 (New International Version)
6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (New International Version)
20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he "has put everything under his feet."[a] Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

2 Corinthians 1
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:
2Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Galatians 1
1Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
3Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 1
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 4:5-6 (New International Version)
5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Philippians 1
1Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
2Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 1
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,
2To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1 Thessalonians 1
1Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 1
1Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
2Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 1
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
2Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Timothy 2:5 (New International Version)
5For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

2 Timothy 1
1Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
2To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Titus 1
1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
3But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Philemon 1
1Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,
2And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house:
3Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 1
1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
4Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Hebrews 2:5-13
5It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6But there is a place where someone has testified:
"What is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?
7You made him a little[a] lower than the angels;
you crowned him with glory and honor
8 and put everything under his feet."
In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him. 9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
10In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of their salvation perfect through suffering. 11Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. 12He says,
"I will declare your name to my brothers;
in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises."[c] 13And again,
"I will put my trust in him."[d] And again he says,
"Here am I, and the children God has given me."[e]

James 1
1James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

1 Peter 1
1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

2 Peter 1
1Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 John 1
1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

2 John 1
1The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
3Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Jude 1
1Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
2Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' Father is God and Jesus is His faithful Servant and our Lord and our Christ.

Above verses are stating abundantly about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is Meshak the faithful servant of Hitomi, whom I have never seen? Or do you have a separate agenda?

What is your point for this question?

I see that you did not even read any of verses I provided.

That is not polite thing to do since you have been asking for them.

keypurr

Isaiah 45 KJV

1 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden,
to subdue nations before him;
and I will loose the loins of kings,
to open before him the two leaved gates;
and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight:
I will break in pieces the gates of brass,
and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 and I will give thee the treasures of darkness,
and hidden riches of secret places,
that thou mayest know that I, the Lord,
which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name:
I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else,
there is no God beside me:
I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west,
that there is none beside me.
I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil:
I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above,
and let the skies pour down righteousness:
let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation,
and let righteousness spring up together;
I the Lord have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!
Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou?
or thy work, He hath no hands?
10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou?
or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker,
Ask me of things to come concerning my sons,
and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it:
I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens,
and all their host have I commanded.

13 I have raised him up in righteousness,
and I will direct all his ways:
he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives,
not for price nor reward,
saith the Lord of hosts.

14 Thus saith the Lord,
The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature,
shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine:
they shall come after thee;
in chains they shall come over,
and they shall fall down unto thee,
they shall make supplication unto thee, saying,
Surely God is in thee;
and there is none else,
there is no God.

15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself,
O God of Israel, the Saviour
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them:
they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens;
God himself that formed the earth and made it;
he hath established it,
he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited:

I am the Lord; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:
I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain:
I the Lord speak righteousness,
I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come;
draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time?
have not I the Lord?
and there is no God else beside me;
a just God and a Saviour;
there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God,
and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself,
the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,

(wait for it...-my note)

That unto me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear.

_
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:for I am God,and there is none else.23 I have sworn by myself,the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,That unto me every knee shall bow,every tongue shall swear.

Phi 2:10 KJV that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow,....and that every tongue should confess

Get down on your knees, now, as God is cited in Isaiah 45, as the Saviour, and the only God, to whom you must, and will, bow down, as a confession of His deity, worthy to be worshiped, and the Lord Jesus Christ is identified as that same God, the one and only Saviour(not just an "instrument" of God, as you charlatans spin, deceitfully)in Philippians.

After you croak, you will have no choice, and it will be too late, as you will be a "Crispy Critter," enemy.

I bet you sincerely believe that you understand Isaiah.

You don't.

Jesus is my Lord, not my God.

Peace

Rosenritter

What is your point for this question?

I see that you did not even read any of verses I provided.

That is not polite thing to do since you have been asking for them.

I've read every passage, and so far you have never stepped forward to respond to why you believed they were relevant. And the point of my question to you is plenty clear, as you've applied a similar statement against God and Christ.

Is Meshak the faithful servant of Hitomi (yes) or does Meshak have her own agenda (no, she has her own agenda.) Yes or no please.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You two should become Bible believers.

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

If Jesus did not exist until He was conceived and born through Mary, how can He make such a statement?

The very same way that Christ was slain before the foundation of the world--

Rev 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Or this one:

Joh 8:58 KJV Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

So were we in Gods plan--

Eph 1:4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
Eph 1:5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

You guys have no respect for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sorry, I do not follow the teachings of the RCC.

If you knew the Lord jesus then he would teach you the truth.

LA

keypurr

Hey Einstein, did you read what I said? On this issue there is no difference between Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox.

What you did is leave Christianity all together. Denying the Divinity of Christ places you outside the boundaries of Christianity, regardless of the denomination.

There was a Church of Christ before man corrupted it. That church was not the RCC. Your church holds onto doctrins of men, not God. God has no Mother. Stay in the darkness CC for your not enlightened enough to get out of it.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. Then can you tell me why even groups like Jehovah's Witnesses or individuals like Meshak acknowledge that Jesus existed far before the virgin birth? They have no motivation to acknowledge Jesus as the Supreme God, yet they acknowledge Jesus as ancient and existing before his birth.

The Father created everything with Jesus and us in mind (and heart), not that Jesus was a living son before He was born, which defies all logic.

2. John the Baptist was six months older than Jesus, so why did he say that Jesus was before him?

John 1:15 KJV
(15) John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Joh 1:15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.' "
Joh 1:16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.
Joh 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Joh 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

3. Why did Jesus respond to questions about his age with "Before Abraham was, I AM?" Note also that he precedes this with "verily verily" which is how he would indicate that he speaks literally, not within his typical mode of metaphor or parable.

John 8:57-58 KJV
(57) Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
(58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

God has shown Abraham the coming day of Jesus and was glad. Jesus claim was always that He was the son of God and the Messiah, as all the other writing attest to.

4. How is it that Jesus beheld Satan fall from heaven, and why would this explain why even the devils were subject to his name? Didn't that fall from heaven happen some time before?

Luke 10:17-18 KJV
(17) And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
(18) And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

It should be obvious from the text that jesus referred to satan having lost his authority and deception of the people when they repented and believed the witnesses sent to them by the Lord.

Satan was nevrer in the highest Heaven at any time before or since. Satan is described as never being an angel but only disguises himself as such.--

ph 2:2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

5. Why is it then that the gospel of John tells us that the Word was with God (and even literally God) in the beginning, and and the Word became flesh and walked among us?
John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Gods word became flesh in that God raised up Jesus in Gods own likeness as the man that Jesus became through the birth and upbringing by His Father who alone is God. Jesus is the image of God, therefore he is Not God.

Heb 2:16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
Heb 2:17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
Heb 2:18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.

6. Why does Jesus call himself the first and the last, the beginning and the end? The beginning starts in Genesis 1 before the creation of the earth, and the end ends with the new heavens and the new earth.

Isaiah 41:4 KJV
(4) Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jesus is Gods servant in whom the Father dwells.

So you do not believe that by your saying that Jesus is God.

Isa 49:5 "And now the LORD says, Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, To bring Jacob back to Him, So that Israel is gathered to Him (For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, And My God shall be My strength),
Isa 49:6 Indeed He says, 'It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.' "

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him

Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

LA

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The very same way that Christ was slain before the foundation of the world--

Rev 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

LA, you seem to be misreading that passage.

The title of the book in that verse is:

"The Book of Life"

It's subtitle is:

"of the Lamb slain"

The phrase, "from the foundation of the world" is not part of the book's title, but is referring to "whose names have not been written in (the book)."

In other words, it could be read in this way:

All who dwell on the earth and whose names have not been written in the Lamb Slain's "Book of Life" from the foundation of the world, will worship him.

So were we in Gods plan--

Eph 1:4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
Eph 1:5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Sorry, I do not follow the teachings of the RCC.

If you knew the Lord jesus then he would teach you the truth.

LA

:blabla:

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I've read every passage, and so far you have never stepped forward to respond to why you believed they were relevant. And the point of my question to you is plenty clear, as you've applied a similar statement against God and Christ.

Is Meshak the faithful servant of Hitomi (yes) or does Meshak have her own agenda (no, she has her own agenda.) Yes or no please.

I don't answer to your question unless you tell me the point of your question.

they are relevant that Jesus is not God. God is not a servant. God gives commandments.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
(16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 1:1, 14 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I would rather ask if you believe God became flesh.

God is a Spirit. Jesus was a flesh. God will not change, Jesus was sent by His Father to accomplish the mission He was given. God is the giver, not receiver. Jesus was given the mission by His Father.

So your "Jesus is God" doctrine is completely flaw, friend.

God never become flesh, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.