Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

All things were made by YHWH through his express image, his son. His son is the first of all creation.

It is not Rocket Science to see that the Son at the creation is FIRSTBORN of all creatures. YHWH made the Miltha, (logos) Firstborn in every way. The Miltha became flesh in the BODY prepared for IT.

Your verse only proves that HE has a God that made him higher than the Kings of the Earth.

So out of the lips of keypurr, David and Jesus are both firstborn of God....

No wonder your clueless.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why are you so angry?

Why do you ask, since you assert that you do not reason with those that give you chapter, verse, expounding as to why the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and why do you assert that we are not to be angry, with wolves, such as yourself,those who attempt to "spiritually" rape, molest the babes/sheep, as you attempt to do?

Please give us another demonic 1 line sound byte. Please?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why do you ask, since you assert that you do not reason with those that give you chapter, wolves, such as yourself,those who attempt to "spiritually" rape, molest the babes/sheep, as you attempt to do.

Please give us another demonic 1 line sound byte. Please?

Because I don't understand how anyone who claims to be saved being so angry all the time.

So enlighten me, saved one.

thank you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because I don't understand how anyone who claims to be saved being so angry all the time.

thank you.
Non responsive.Why do you ask, since you assert that you do not reason with those that give you chapter, verse, expounding as to why the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and why do you assert that we are not to be angry, with wolves, such as yourself,those who attempt to "spiritually" rape, molest the babes/sheep, as you attempt to do?

Chapter, verse, that says we are to be "not angry" with wolves, children of the devil, such as yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't do that, as only God the Father, through his Christ, the great God and Saviour, enlightening you as to the book's testimony, can.But the 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV "god" of this world, and that stupid clown hat, have blinded you.

Why are you always intoxicated, demonized?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Non responsive.Why do you ask, since you assert that you do not reason with those that give you chapter, verse, expounding as to why the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and why do you assert that we are not to be angry, with wolves, such as yourself,those who attempt to "spiritually" rape, molest the babes/sheep, as you attempt to do?

Chapter, verse, that says we are to be "not angry" with wolves, children of the devil, such as yourself.

What I asked is not "Jesus is God" doctrine.

I don't discuss any theological matters with anyone whose mind is all set.

I am not interested in entertaining you guys to bicker.

I state my convictions. I am not here to persuade my opposed.

that is not troll.

You have been calling me a troll. That is out right lie.

It is not saved Christian thing to do, dear.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey John,

Never mind.

I made a mistake asking you question.

You are the troll not me.

You have been calling all your opposed names. that is troll in my understanding.

So good day, saved troll.:loser:

john w

Hall of Fame

that is not troll.

Non responsive, evasion, misdirection, side stepping, changing the subject, re. angry, not reasoning with......Why do you ask, since you assert that you do not reason with those that give you chapter, verse, expounding as to why the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and why do you assert that we are not to be angry, with wolves, such as yourself,those who attempt to "spiritually" rape, molest the babes/sheep, as you attempt to do?

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey John,

Never mind.

You have been calling all your opposed names. that is troll in my understanding.

Non responsive, evasion, misdirection, side stepping, changing the subject, re. angry, not reasoning with......Why do you ask, since you assert that you do not reason with those that give you chapter, verse, expounding as to why the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and why do you assert that we are not to be angry, with wolves, such as yourself,those who attempt to "spiritually" rape, molest the babes/sheep, as you attempt to do?

Answer, devil child, wolf, troll.

Watch the continued sound bytes, grunts, snorts, hisses,that says nothing, from the intoxicated, demonic little troll.

john w

Hall of Fame

that is not troll.

vs.

communication is impossible who believes Jesus is God when one cannot understand or follow overall contextual reading.

And yet the blabber mouth troll, continues to attempt to "communicate," due to her father the devil's prompting, and due to being intoxicated with demonism, and the"spirit" of Jim Beam.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey John,

Never mind.

vs.

communication is impossible who believes Jesus is God when one cannot understand or follow overall contextual reading.

And yet the blabber mouth troll, continues to attempt to "communicate," ask questions, due to her father the devil's prompting, and due to being intoxicated with demonism, and the"spirit" of Jack Daniels.

Rosenritter

Jesus did not exist until He was conceived and born through Mary.

1Pe 1:20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you

LA

1. Then can you tell me why even groups like Jehovah's Witnesses or individuals like Meshak acknowledge that Jesus existed far before the virgin birth? They have no motivation to acknowledge Jesus as the Supreme God, yet they acknowledge Jesus as ancient and existing before his birth.

2. John the Baptist was six months older than Jesus, so why did he say that Jesus was before him?

John 1:15 KJV
(15) John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

3. Why did Jesus respond to questions about his age with "Before Abraham was, I AM?" Note also that he precedes this with "verily verily" which is how he would indicate that he speaks literally, not within his typical mode of metaphor or parable.

John 8:57-58 KJV
(57) Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
(58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

4. How is it that Jesus beheld Satan fall from heaven, and why would this explain why even the devils were subject to his name? Didn't that fall from heaven happen some time before?

Luke 10:17-18 KJV
(17) And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
(18) And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

5. Why is it then that the gospel of John tells us that the Word was with God (and even literally God) in the beginning, and and the Word became flesh and walked among us?

John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

6. Why does Jesus call himself the first and the last, the beginning and the end? The beginning starts in Genesis 1 before the creation of the earth, and the end ends with the new heavens and the new earth.

Isaiah 41:4 KJV
(4) Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rosenritter

I don't follow or try to reasoning with anyone who believes "Jesus is God" believers.

good day.

Then you are exiling yourself. But I have one last question for you Meshak. I'm trying to determine whether Meshak and Hitomi are two people or actually one. So, the things that you say and do here, are they the will of Hitomi, or are they apart from the will of Hitomi?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

You believe God became flesh?

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
(16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 1:1, 14 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I would rather ask if you believe God became flesh.

Rosenritter

God is Spiritual.

Jesus was physical on earth so He is not God.

that is the simple Truth.

God will never change back and forth to be Spiritual and the flesh.

Then who ate the food that Abraham served when he was visited by God on the plains of Mamre? And how were his feet dirty enough to be washed if they were not physical?

Genesis 18:1-5 KJV
(1) And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
(2) And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
(3) And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
(4) Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
(5) And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

Status
Not open for further replies.