Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are Jesus is God believer so you are not one of us.

Non-trins don't believe Jesus is God.

Jesus denied He is God the creator.

The unbelievers claimed He was saying He is God, and He replied He is the Son of God, not God in--

Joh 10:33 The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God."
Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, 'I SAID, "YOU ARE GODS" '?
Joh 10:35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
Joh 10:36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

The scriptures show that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God the Father through Mary.

There is nothing in scripture showing such nonsense as the eternal begotten Son , nor God the Son preexisting His birth through Mary.

LA

drbrumley

God created all through his Son, but that Son was not Jesus, it was the logos that Jesus was anointed with.

Sorry to disagree with all of you, but......

For all the folks who read this know what Keypurr is saying....he is saying Jesus could not SAVE a SOUL, HEAL any MAN etc.....Jesus isn't the one, but this 2nd son is....That's where all your adoration should focus....Not on Jesus, because what fell upon Jesus was the real Christ....and it is thru this Christ that one is saved....Jesus was just the benefactor of having this Christ come upon Him.

keypurr

The "firstborn of every creature" does not mean created and neither does it mean he was literally birthed from each creature. This is made abundantly clear by the context that says that he himself created all things including those in heaven and those things invisible.

Colossians 1:16-17 KJV
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

What I want to know is how you can say that Jesus created everything (except himself) and say he is anything less than a god.

Jeremiah 10:10-12 KJV
(10) But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
(11) Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
(12) He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Q1: If the gods who have not made the heavens and the earth will be destroyed, how can you say that He who did create the heavens and the earth is not at least a god?

Nehemiah 9:6 KJV
(6) Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Job 9:2, 8-9 KJV
(2) I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
(8) Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
(9) Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Job and Nehemiah both agree that whomever it was that created all these things, he is properly called God. Let's add that to Genesis 1 and the gospel of John chapter 1. That's at least a four-fold witness, not just "a god" but actually God, and not God plus others, but God alone.
Hebrews 1:6 KJV
(6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Q2: If Jesus is not indeed our Creator God, then why do the angels of heaven worship him? Nehemiah said that the angels of heaven worships God, in his challenge against the devil Jesus affirmed that God only should be worshiped, and the angels in Revelation also tell us also repeat, "worship God." (Revelation 19:10, 22:9).

I only ask because you haven't answered the questions.

Also... who is the "we?" Am I talking with more than one person, or is that a collective team reference to "those who say Jesus is not God?"

EVERY CREATURE IS A CREATION. EVERY image is a creation. Creations are not God, but they can be "a" god. A servant of the most high.

keypurr

And here comes the 2nd son.....unreal.

Doc prove me wrong.

Consider that the son is the exact copy (image) of his creator Father. At one time YHWH was alone.

He gave his fullness to this Son and sent him to dwell in the body he prepared for him.

Open your mind Doc, see the truth.

keypurr

For all the folks who read this know what Keypurr is saying....he is saying Jesus could not SAVE a SOUL, HEAL any MAN etc.....Jesus isn't the one, but this 2nd son is....That's where all your adoration should focus....Not on Jesus, because what fell upon Jesus was the real Christ....and it is thru this Christ that one is saved....Jesus was just the benefactor of having this Christ come upon Him.

You sound like you were home schooled. Your teacher forgot to teach you to think.

The logos is a created FORM of God, a spirit. Jesus is a MAN. Jesus died, God can not die. Jesus was anointed with the LOGOS SON that spoke through Jesus. I proved that six years ago but you refuse to stray from the standard half truths that religions hold on to. Babylon is fallen Doc.

keypurr

Doc, Jesus became the Christ at his anointing. That is when he received the POWER of the Father.

Jesus the MAN became Jesus the Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doc, Jesus became the Christ at his anointing. That is when he received the POWER of the Father.

WRONG!

Luke 2:10-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; 11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is [a]Christ the Lord.

drbrumley

You sound like you were home schooled.

Thanks! Unfortunately I wasn't.

Your teacher forgot to teach you to think.

You suck at insults..

The logos is a created FORM of God, a spirit.

Wow, we are getting somewhere for once.

Jesus is a MAN.

Say it isn't so...

Jesus died, God can not die.

Say it isn't so...

Jesus was anointed with the LOGOS SON that spoke through Jesus.

Not what John says....

I proved that six years ago but you refuse to stray from the standard half truths that religions hold on to.

If that is true, most would believe your tripe. You tried to sway my dad. Hopefully to no avail.

Babylon is fallen Doc.

Babylon has noting to do with this....stay on topic.

keypurr

THINK....Jesus was BORN to Mary. God was not BORN he always existed.

The LOGOS was SENT, not BORN. The LOGOS is the FIRSTBORN of ALL creatures. The EXPRESS IMAGE of YHWH, a SPIRIT.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

The LOGOs, a FORM of God, was IN Jesus. The LOGOS spoke through Jesus to teach us about YHWH.

drbrumley

So says you. Jesus the man could not save a SOUL heal any MAN nor do anything UNTIL God's 2nd son (your admission) came down in a form of a dove and did the Vulcan mind meld thing you talk about...bizzarre

Status
Not open for further replies.