Denial of the deity of Jesus

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And STILL not one single verse you can provide where Jesus says He is savior.
Not one.

You still cannot find anything wrong with my claim. not even one.

I know you cannot because I know what Jesus says.

I know my Lord, Jesus, very well:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can't now, and you never have.
You can't show one single verse where Jesus says He is savior.
You never have.

You can bark all you want, you still cannot find anything wrong with my claim.

that's why you have the need to play this kind of dirty games.

Your barking is just empty.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am ashamed of myself taking your gait to play nasty game. like this.

I have to put you on ignore. Your comments don't worth reading or replying.

so you will be just talking to yourself.

good day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can bark all you want, you still cannot find anything wrong with my claim.

that's why you have the need to play this kind of dirty games.

Your barking is just empty.
There is no dirty game, Meshak.

I asked you a point blank question that you won't answer because you can't find a single verse where Jesus says He is savior.

So here is my non-dirty game question again: Where does Jesus ever say He is savior?
Did Jesus ever say that, or not?
Did He, Meshak? If so, where?

Still waiting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am ashamed of myself taking your gait to play nasty game. like this.

I have to put you on ignore. Your comments don't worth reading or replying.

so you will be just talking to yourself.

good day.
It's not a nasty game, Meshak.
It's a very very simple question.
Did Jesus ever say He was savior?
Well, did He? If so, where?

You claim to know Jesus' words. So where does He ever say He was savior?
Such a very simple question in which you have no answer for.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Still, no proof that Jesus is 'God Almighty' in these texts.....

Still, no proof that Jesus is 'God Almighty' in these texts.....

When He said, "Only God is good", He was giving them the opportunity to recognize Him as God since they called Him "good".

Lets look at the context again,....Jesus was clearly denying being 'God', stating that only 'God' was good. Otherwise, honorable men or women of good standing and right conduct, could certainly be recognized as being 'good'. Jesus emphasis is even greater, pointing ONLY to 'God' as being 'good' in the more proper/true sense of the word, whereas anyone's so called 'goodness' would have 'God' as its source. In this case, Jesus also points only to God his Father as being the source of true goodness.

And, if you were a Jew you wouldn't be claiming He was "side-stepping" anything. You'd understand why they sought to stone Him. He claimed to be the great I AM. This is not the only time He did so.

John 8:57-59
Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.​

Unfortunately some bible translations have put 'I AM' in capitol letters in this passage, imposing an interpretation ( or false correlation to) the 'I AM' in Ex. 3:14, but this is falsely applied, and some of the reasons why are explained clearly here. Btw, Chandler and I already had a few threads on John 8:58 specifically, but these are no longer extant. Understanding the original languages here, and problems with English translations is good for starters, among other things that do not support any connection of this verse with Ex. 3:14.

glorydaz

You still cannot find anything wrong with my claim. not even one.

I know you cannot because I know what Jesus says.

I know my Lord, Jesus, very well:)

Meshak bombs big time.

That word "Saviour" makes her very nervous. For one who claims to know her "Lord, Jesus" very well as her "Saviour", she isn't able to look this verse in the face.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no savior.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is what the Bible says about Jesus is the Savior:

2 Peter 1:1

Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

2 Peter 1:11

and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 2:20

If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.

2 Peter 3:18

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.