Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

I see how God created the animals aged, the fish aged, the plants aged, the critters aged, the trees aged, {sure the trees grew in 7 days}. And yes, the creatures of the Earth and also Mankind, all created aged. Adam and Eve, not as babies, but as young adults. How did the Garden of Eden have trees in it that were supposed to be four days old?

How about cheddar cheese, was that created aged also?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

That sounds like infantile sarcasm, or your own play on words. Noguru, now why do you put God's creations in such a bad light?

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey patrick jane,

Thought you'd never find your way out here!! How is it going?? I guess this is where you do an about face and start siding with the orchestra.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, are you aware that is a fundamentalist Muslim website, run by a Turkish Islamic radical?
No, I do not understand what you are trying to say here. If I hadn't read it more closely, I would have gone on misunderstanding it. Back to you, The Barbarian. Please explain things to me. Thank you!!

Michael

:readthis:

All I did was read them the way I saw them.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I mean making a joke about the aged cheese, one of God's creations. I'm sorry I jumped on you about it. There is Cheddar Cheese and there is aged Cheddar Cheese. Both are delicious. It was quite a day. I will PM you and let you know about it.

Michael

Cross Reference

Just wondering: Are you anti-God evolutionists also in favor of gay/homosexual relationships, maybe even weddings? I would guess you all are given your stance on evolution. Perhaps some of you are gay?

Daniel1611

Just wondering: Are you anti-God evolutionists also in favor of gay/homosexual relationships, maybe even weddings? I would guess you all are given your stance on evolution. Perhaps some of you are gay?

You would think homosexuality would be a disadvantage in evolution. The species would go extinct.

Daniel1611

Homosexuality is clearly a great disadvantage if you happen to be born into a Christian fundamentalist household. :plain:

It's a disadvantage in general. The species would die.

If homosexuality is genetic and evolution is true , why has this gene not been weeded out by evolution? Homosexuals don't breed to pass on the gene. How is it passed on for so long in a large scale?

alwight

It's a disadvantage in general. The species would die.

If homosexuality is genetic and evolution is true , why has this gene not been weeded out by evolution? Homosexuals don't breed to pass on the gene. How is it passed on for so long in a large scale?
I will try to explain later how Darwinian evolution is perhaps rather more subtle in practice than you may think.

DavisBJ

No Christian is gay.
Well, did you tell that to the originator of this thread?
Dear Cons&Spires,

Look what happened to me. God has loved me through 40 years of being gay.

Michael
Michael says it was during that 40 years of being a gay man that numerous times he was visited and given instructions and knowledge by angels, and even by Christ. His own testimony since giving up the gay lifestyle (possibly forced to – by prostate surgery) is that he has not been visited by angels now for nearly a decade, and he flip-flops on the answers to prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.