Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

It's a disadvantage in general. The species would die.

If homosexuality is genetic and evolution is true , why has this gene not been weeded out by evolution? Homosexuals don't breed to pass on the gene. How is it passed on for so long in a large scale?
From a rather simplistic perspective yes, you might expect that Darwinian evolution would surely eliminate the genes of those who typically don't directly produce offspring.
So why does a small part of humanity remain stubbornly gay despite the hostility shown by the intolerant?
Actually I don't know, and does it actually matter?
But there they are anyway the gay, straight, bisexual and perhaps those who feel that they're in the wrong body? It's just a fact of life and being homophobic about it is mindless, unjust, and often cruel.

Clearly nature isn't perfect and some individuals will get a very rough deal from birth with various abnormalities, being merely gay isn't such a bad thing at all.
Darwinian evolution clearly hasn't managed to eliminate congenital dysfunction genes, why would it(?) because it doesn't care about the plight of individuals since it works on whole populations not individuals who are expendable.

On the other hand there does seem to be at least some indication at least that having some gay people in the population is a positive benefit actually exploited by Darwinian evolution. Having gay males in a family group who are not struggling to raise their own children may well be able help their genetically close sisters to raise theirs.

Whatever is the truth fundamentalist Christians however probably won't care about any of that of course because apparently the Bible makes it clear that God hates fags, right?
What more do they need to hate homosexuals? Clearly not humanity or tolerance. :idunno:

Adherence to the bigotry of an ancient scripture is apparently more important to them than the lives of those who may sometimes kill themselves rather than face any more of it, perhaps from their very own family. :plain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, did you tell that to the originator of this thread?

Michael says it was during that 40 years of being a gay man that numerous times he was visited and given instructions and knowledge by angels, and even by Christ. His own testimony since giving up the gay lifestyle (possibly forced to – by prostate surgery) is that he has not been visited by angels now for nearly a decade, and he flip-flops on the answers to prayers.

Dear DavisBJ,

Wow, do you like to use subtext and twist words around. It is all really my own business. Yep, ten years ago, I was gay, but since then, I have deferred to what God wants in my life instead of what I might want. I abstain from sex, am asexual, and I am a eunuch for Jesus of my own accord. No, not forced to by prostate surgery. That is too funny, though, but I realize that you are, BJ. I am watched over by angels every day, BJ. And I got an answer to a prayer just today. I'm happy with my life, ecstatic, and I believe that Jesus is returning very soon.

Have At It!!

Michael

:angrymob: :cloud9: :angel: :angel: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Daniel1611,

It only seems like it's large-scale because before, people would not tell their secrets, they would keep them secret instead. But that can have dire consequences, like suicide, etc. Just because more people are coming forward is why it seems more 'common' now.

God Watch Over You!!

Michael

:guitar: :singer: :angel: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
From a rather simplistic perspective yes, you might expect that Darwinian evolution would surely eliminate the genes of those who typically don't directly produce offspring.
So why does a small part of humanity remain stubbornly gay despite the hostility shown by the intolerant?
But there they are anyway the gay, straight, bisexual and perhaps those who feel that they're in the wrong body? It's just a fact of life and being homophobic about it is mindless, unjust, and often cruel.

Clearly nature isn't perfect and some individuals will get a very rough deal from birth with various abnormalities, being merely gay isn't such a bad thing at all.
Darwinian evolution clearly hasn't managed to eliminate congenital dysfunction genes, why would it(?) because it doesn't care about the plight of individuals since it works on whole populations not individuals who are expendable.

On the other hand there does seem to be at least some indication at least that having some gay people in the population is a positive benefit actually exploited by Darwinian evolution. Having gay males in a family group who are not struggling to raise their own children may well be able help their genetically close sisters to raise theirs.

Whatever is the truth fundamentalist Christians however probably won't care about any of that of course because apparently the Bible makes it clear that God hates fags, right?
What more do they need to hate homosexuals? Clearly not humanity or tolerance. :idunno:

Adherence to the bigotry of an ancient scripture is apparently more important to them than the lives of those who may sometimes kill themselves rather than face any more of it, perhaps from their very own family. :plain:

Dear alwight,

Well, thanks for understanding. Life has been a really 'difficult' road to bear. That's putting it mildly. It looks like the last part of my life will be that most incredible. I can't wait to see what happens!!!

May God Bless Your Heart And Soul!!

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9:

DavisBJ

Hi, Michael. I note you are reading and responding to some of my posts, in spite of your recently getting peeved about some things I posted. As I said before, if what I say is not to your liking, then ignore it.
Dear DavisBJ,

… It is all really my own business.

Michael
No it’s not. You come here with a very clear declaration that you are bringing an important divine message. Scriptures warn that in the latter days many false prophets will arise, and we are to be vigilant against following false ideas. You seem to not want us to apply any standard of truthfulness to what you say, but rather to mindlessly buy into it. Not gonna happen.
… I abstain from sex, am asexual, and I am a eunuch for Jesus of my own accord. No, not forced to by prostate surgery. That is too funny, though …
I don’t know what you think is funny about it. It is far from being a medical secret that one very common effect of prostate removal (or radiation) is that the nerves that are essential for a male to perform as a “male” in reproduction are almost always seriously damaged.
… And I got an answer to a prayer just today.
It hasn’t been long ago that you told us you got definite answers to specific issues in prayer, and then you showed how much those answers meant by doing the opposite in some cases, and in other cases by soon saying, “Well gee, I’m just not sure at all.”

I just don’t see that standard of demonstrated wishy-washy commitment as being what either God, or logic, would expect from a prophet. All the signs are, you are not the real article. I don’t think anyone that has followed much of your thread feels a bit of concern about an imminent rapture. Sorry, you made your bed, now lie in it.

Good buddy.

Cross Reference

Well, did you tell that to the originator of this thread?

Michael says it was during that 40 years of being a gay man that numerous times he was visited and given instructions and knowledge by angels, and even by Christ. His own testimony since giving up the gay lifestyle (possibly forced to – by prostate surgery) is that he has not been visited by angels now for nearly a decade, and he flip-flops on the answers to prayers.

Yes? And? Is he still gay? Was he a Christian when he was gay? Why did Christ pursue him __ to turn him away from his damning sin?

OMT: He doesn't claim to have all the answers.

OMT2: If you believe he was a Christian then, why such praise and worship for God now?

Cross Reference

Nature must have been, of necessity, made instantaneously perfectly complete in both the male and female for pro-creation to happen ___ including the imputed desire to do so. Evolution is a theory based upon "nothing" __ and even "nothing" could only be be from, "nothing". Where is rational thinking when God, who spoke all things into existence, is remove from the equation? ___ Nowhere, as in, "nothing".

But, you keep prattling on and who knows, you just might trip over your irrational mindset sufficient to begin to marvel at your ability to do so __ to wonder where such ability came from.

noguru

Nature must be perfectly complete in both the male and female for pro-creation to happen ___ including the imputed desire to do so.

I have covered the subtleties and nuances of asexual reproduction to sexual reproduction in the history of biodiversity several times in this thread already. Are you really this dense that you have not absorbed the reality here?

noguru

Just wondering: Are you anti-God evolutionists also in favor of gay/homosexual relationships, maybe even weddings? I would guess you all are given your stance on evolution. Perhaps some of you are gay?

It has been my experience that it is usually the "YEC" Christian types that are the most effeminate and suspicious in their sexuality. Most of them are incapable of facing any reality squarely because they lack the intestinal fortitude. Which is exactly why being a cowardly faggot and a moronic dim witted YEC seem to go hand in hand.

noguru

Evolution is a theory based upon "nothing" __ and even "nothing" could only be be from, "nothing". Where is rational thinking when God, who spoke all things into existence, is remove from the equation? ___ Nowhere, as in, "nothing".

This is blatantly false. You are a cowardly insolent disgusting person who ignores clear evidence and reality in front of you to puff up your twisted ego with a distorted view of what is clearly here.

Here is some remedial review for those who actually have the courage to consider the reality here:

Evolution

Evolution is change in heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organisation, including the levels of species, individual organisms, and molecules.

The current diversity of life has arisen by common descent from a last universal ancestor that lived approximately 3.5–3.8 billion years ago. Repeated formation of new species (speciation), change within species (anagenesis), and loss of species (extinction) throughout the evolutionary history of life on Earth are demonstrated by shared sets of morphological and biochemical traits, including shared DNA sequences. These shared traits are more similar among species that share a more recent common ancestor, and can be used to reconstruct a biological "tree of life" based on evolutionary relationships (phylogenetics), using both existing species and fossils. The fossil record includes a progression from early biogenic graphite, to microbial mat fossils, to fossilized multicellular organisms. Existing patterns of biodiversity have been shaped both by speciation and extinction. More than 99 percent of all species that ever lived on Earth are estimated to be extinct. Estimates of Earth's current species range from 10-14 million, of which about 1.2 million (14%) have been documented.

Cross Reference

Hi, Michael. I note you are reading and responding to some of my posts, in spite of your recently getting peeved about some things I posted. As I said before, if what I say is not to your liking, then ignore it.

No it’s not. You come here with a very clear declaration that you are bringing an important divine message. Scriptures warn that in the latter days many false prophets will arise, and we are to be vigilant against following false ideas. You seem to not want us to apply any standard of truthfulness to what you say, but rather to mindlessly buy into it. Not gonna happen.

I don’t know what you think is funny about it. It is far from being a medical secret that one very common effect of prostate removal (or radiation) is that the nerves that are essential for a male to perform as a “male” in reproduction are almost always seriously damaged.

It hasn’t been long ago that you told us you got definite answers to specific issues in prayer, and then you showed how much those answers meant by doing the opposite in some cases, and in other cases by soon saying, “Well gee, I’m just not sure at all.”

I just don’t see that standard of demonstrated wishy-washy commitment as being what either God, or logic, would expect from a prophet. All the signs are, you are not the real article. I don’t think anyone that has followed much of your thread feels a bit of concern about an imminent rapture. Sorry, you made your bed, now lie in it.

Good buddy.

In Yellow:

I have had seven such surgeries, all relating to the removal of my prostate. I can assure you that whatever you have etched in stone about it, isn't. Romans 7 re the "law of the flesh", lives on necessitating a warfare as Paul speaks of it with victory found in Romans 8:1,2.

noguru

Rave on, fool.

You are the fool. That is evident in your inability to face reality squarely, and the content of your post here. I only bring it up when you try to come down out of your ivory tower and start riding on your high horse.

You are a deceitful person, who is not to be trusted about any subject. Including your claims of being a "Christian".

Cross Reference

You are the fool. That us evident in your inability to face reality squarely. I only bring it up when try to come down out of your your ivory tower and start riding on your high horse.

You are a deceitful person, who is not to be trusted about any subject. Including your claims of being a "Christian".

:yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.