Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So if what you are saying is right, then Jesus is wrong also, because it his him that says that the father is the only true God, and that he is his God also.

And I believe him.
Again, basing one's entire position on a Biblical topic on a single verse in the Bible is a very bad idea.

BECAUSE:

God said by two or three witnesses (not just one) shall a matter be established. Using a single verse as one witness does not establish the matter, yet this:

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1 Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20:28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

Has not just one verse/passage (witness), but 16 different passages, all of which are witnesses to the veracity of the Trinity.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh there's the rub.

It isn't a sting to obey Jesus.

Oh how I love to obey Jesus' pure and beautiful words.

I have no life without him, and I care nothing about living any other way except by doing what he says; the words of God.

Always working.

Never resting.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Unfortunately for you, the Bible does not claim that God is Triune, and this is a fact that has been acknowledged by experts from all the major Christian denominations that teach the Trinity doctrine.

Not outright, no, but when you get the big picture, it does.

The Trinity doctrine is not clearly shown anywhere in the Bible.

Incorrect.

I am actually stuck with what the Bible states about Jesus and not what men wish the Bible states.
If you have a problem with what the Bible states, then that is your problem and not mine.

Then it should be easy for you to refute this, then, right?

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

The answers:

C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

FOR ANYONE WHO REJECTS THE TRINITY AS BIBLICAL:
Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus is a created being fathered by God through Mary.

If He was not a righteous faultless man of the human race then His death did not atone for sin.

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

LA

Did the created being/man exist before he was conceived in Mary's womb?

marhig

Again, basing one's entire position on a Biblical topic on a single verse in the Bible is a very bad idea.

BECAUSE:

God said by two or three witnesses (not just one) shall a matter be established. Using a single verse as one witness does not establish the matter, yet this:

The answers:

Has not just one verse/passage (witness), but 16 different passages, all of which are witnesses to the veracity of the Trinity.
It's not just on one verse, do you want me to quote many others for you?

And there is no God the son in the Bible, Jesus is the son of God!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's not just on one verse, do you want me to quote many others for you?

No, I want you to refute this:

The answers:

Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.

And there is no God the son in the Bible, Jesus is the son of God!

See above.

marhig

No, I want you to refute this:

The answers:

See above.

That refutes what your are saying straight away, because there is no God the son in the Bible! Nowhere!

glorydaz

Jesus prayed that all the believers will be in the Father and one with the Father and Jesus in the same manner that Jesus is in the Father, the Father is in Jesus, and Jesus is one with the Father.

John 17:19-21
19 [JESUS]And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.[/JESUS]
20 [JESUS]Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;[/JESUS]
21 [JESUS]That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.[/JESUS]​

If you claiming that all of us believers are also God Himself, that would be blasphemy.

Well, I'm not claiming that. I was quoting a verse that you must not understand. :idunno:

glorydaz

You are out of line.
God did not give you the authority to make that judgement and Paul rebuked people doing the same thing you are doing.

Romans 14:4-13
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.​

Nope, I'm not out of line. She is not a servant of God, but a servant of the enemy of God. So your text doesn't even apply.