Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

Jesus had the power for all eternity, because He is God, just as the Father is God, and just as the Holy Spirit is God, and yet there is only one God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.He was in the beginning with God.All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. - John 1:1-3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:1-3&version=NKJV

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.”Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so.And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so.And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so.And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.So the evening and the morning were the third day.Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so.Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth,and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.”So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.And God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.”So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so.And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food”; and it was so.Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day. - Genesis 1:1-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis1:1-31&version=NKJV

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1 Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20:28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

FOR ANYONE WHO REJECTS THE TRINITY AS BIBLICAL:
Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.

"Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?"

When referring to GOD the bible expressly and specifically states not to liken GOD to creation and that GOD is no respecter of persons, so no; the bible doesn't mention three poeple as being the fullness of GOD. there is a mention of a fullness of the Godhead within one person. But that isn't what you asked for nor does it support the trinity.

"2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?"

Already answered; no it does not. GOD is spirit which isn't default or secret code for human, though people have spirits.

"3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?"

Does it!? Yes repeatedly.

First two questions a no and the last is a yes.

Two out of three, but you said one out of three would show the trinity doctrine to be unbiblical.

Ready to study yet.....and not with the persons wjo instilled the trinity doctrine in you?

How is one GOD three people?

Don't say it is the mystery of scripture because the mystery is that Christ lives in the believer.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

drbrumley

When referring to GOD the bible expressly and specifically states not to liken GOD to creation and that GOD is no respecter of persons, so no; the bible doesn't mention three poeple as being the fullness of GOD. there is a mention of a fullness of the Godhead within one person. But that isn't what you asked for nor does it support the trinity.

Already answered; no it does not. GOD is spirit which isn't default or secret code for human, though people have spirits.

Two out of three, but you said one out of three would show the trinity doctrine to be unbiblical.

Ready to study yet.....and not with the persons wjo instilled the trinity doctrine in you?

Don't say it is the mystery of scripture because the mystery is that Christ lives in the believer.

peace

:rotfl:

popsthebuilder

I know...
I'm still waiting on your sincere response to a couple of things. You said you would get to.

Guess you have been to busy keeping up appearances to actual partake in peacable conversation for the sake of one another.

Fakes everywhere.

drbrumley

Um, yes the scriptures old and new testify of three distinct persons.

Do you believe in a rapture of the church?

Does it!? Yes repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

:up:

You are at 33%. You have lots of improvement to accomplish.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Pops, first of all, did you read the verses provided?

Second, a few questions:
1) Was Adam a person?
2) If so, where did He get His person-hood from?
3) What does "made in the image and likeness of God" mean?

So now you're just going to go blatantly against the scriptures provided?

Did you even bother reading the scriptures that were provided for each of the three questions?

Ready to study yet.....and not with the persons who instilled the trinity doctrine in you?

Not a clue. I just know (because the Scriptures say so) that He (God) is three Persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

peace

popsthebuilder

Um, yes the scriptures old and new testify of three distinct persons.

Do you believe in a rapture of the church?

:up:

You are at 33%. You have lots of improvement to accomplish.[/QUOTE]Your opinion is noted.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I know...
I'm still waiting on your sincere response to a couple of things. You said you would get to.

Guess you have been to busy keeping up appearances to actual partake in peacable conversation for the sake of one another.

Fakes everywhere.

Speaking of appearances.

This could not have been Christ.

22and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.

23"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

glorydaz

I know...

Fakes everywhere.

You have no clue why people get tired of your nonsense and just can't help but break into laughter? There is nothing sincere about you, and it's clear for all to see.

If you EVER do put off your foolish pride, you will find people willing to instruct you....which is what you need.

drbrumley

I know...

Fakes everywhere.

What responses were you wanting? I haven't been on hardly at all for a week. Just a drive by here and there. Cite the post. and actually as well, you glossed over the judgement conversation. it didn't seem important to you.

popsthebuilder

Pops, first of all, did you read the verses provided?

Second, a few questions:
1) Was Adam a person?
2) If so, where did He get His person-hood from?
3) What does "made in the image and likeness of God" mean?

So now you're just going to go blatantly against the scriptures provided?

Did you even bother reading the scriptures that were provided for each of the three questions?

Not a clue. I just know (because the Scriptures say so) that He (God) is three Persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

His person hood?

Where did a rabbit her it's rabbithood?

Pretty ridiculous isn't it.

So Adam is a person and must be GOD?

Where did the earth get it's earthhood from?

That actually made me snicker. That's saying something.....not a good or truthful something unfortunately.

glorydaz

Speaking of appearances.

This could not have been Christ.

22and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.

23"Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

What responses were you wanting? I haven't been on hardly at all for a week. Just a drive by here and there. Cite the post. and actually as well, you glossed over the judgement conversation. it didn't seem important to you.
It was you who said you would get to it. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. You made the statement. I just noticed you would rather throw out worthless little bits of nothing than actually discuss issues.

So you drive by to give your like minded peers props and just neglect the weightier things?

What did I gloss over?

I expounded directly about the one judgement for all to no worth while response. The ball is in your court

glorydaz

His person hood?

Where did a rabbit her it's rabbithood?

Pretty ridiculous isn't it.

So Adam is a person and must be GOD?

Where did the earth get it's earthhood from?

That actually made me snicker. That's saying something.....not a good or truthful something unfortunately.

Scoffers and mockers will abound in the last days.

Here stands pops with the other mockers. :angrymob:

drbrumley

It was you who said you would het to it. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. You made the statement. I just noticed you would rather throw out worthless little bits of nothing than actually discuss issues.

So you drive by to give your like minded peers props and just neglect the weightier things?

What did I gloss over?

I expounded directly about the one jusgement for all to no worth response. The ball is in your court

Boy your panties are in a wad....Had a bad week?

glorydaz

He can never support what he says, and can never find what he wants answered. He likes to get all huffy and play the victim, though, as if our lives should revolve around him. As if his every utterance is memorable. :rolleyes: