Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

But NOT The Spirit.

Again...Holy Spirit & Power are the same thing.
If the Word was GOD and GOD is Spirit then the conclusion is pretty simple. What isn't simple is the coeternal trinitarian doctrine. What isn't truth is exclaiming one must believe in the traditional trinitarian doctrine in order to be saved from eternal destruction.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Apple7

If the Word was GOD and GOD is Spirit then the conclusion is pretty simple. What isn't simple is the coeternal trinitarian doctrine. What isn't truth is exclaiming one must believe in the traditional trinitarian doctrine in order to be saved from eternal destruction.

Using your logic...

You are a father, and a human being.

You have a son, which is also a human being.

Therefore, you and your son are each other.

popsthebuilder

Using your logic...

You are a father, and a human being.

You have a son, which is also a human being.

Therefore, you and your son are each other.
Not at all; I don't conflate the physical manifestation or image of GOD with the literal eternal fullness of GOD which is Spirit and not temporal such as man and creation.

Apple7

Not at all; I don't conflate the physical manifestation or image of GOD with the literal eternal fullness of GOD which is Spirit and not temporal such as man and creation.

Please show us where The Son declares that He is the Holy Spirit, in scripture.

Please show us where The Father declares that He is the Holy Spirit, in scripture.

Good luck...

popsthebuilder

Please show us where The Son declares that He is the Holy Spirit, in scripture.

Please show us where The Father declares that He is the Holy Spirit, in scripture.

Good luck...
It is very very easily deduced from the texts if you can understand what you read. What isn't easily found is the needless division of the Spirit of GOD.

Apple7

It is very very easily deduced from the texts if you can understand what you read. What isn't easily found is the needless division of the Spirit of GOD.

You mean like right here....?

Mat 28.19

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Then having gone, disciple all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This passage contains arthrous substantives connected via kai which indicates distinction and separate referents.

popsthebuilder

Mat 28.19

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Then having gone, disciple all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This passage contains arthrous substantives connected via kai which indicates distinction and separate referents.
Learn that son is not coeternal with father and that word is not synonymous with temporal....then speak to me about Greek

popsthebuilder

Mat 28.19

That verse in no way divides the very Spirit of GOD, but tells us to worship GOD which is One in Spirit regardless of how many forms or ways HE can be known or communicate HIS will.

Apple7

That verse in no way divides the very Spirit of GOD, but tells us to worship GOD which is One in Spirit regardless of how many forms or ways HE can be known or communicate HIS will.

Mat 28.19 adheres to the TSKTS Greek grammar structure, and mandates that THREE separate Persons are in view.

Put forth some effort...

popsthebuilder

Mat 28.19 adheres to the TSKTS Greek grammar structure, and mandates that THREE separate Persons are in view.

Put forth some effort...
It's really obvious that two of the three you mention come from the One...

Still only One Spirit.

Do me a solid and reference scripture showing the other two spirits of GOD. remember; not just a plurality, but two specifically, none of which reference the Spirit of GOD since that One would be separate in your doctrine.

Apple7

It's really obvious that two of the three you mention come from the One...

One what?

Still only One Spirit.

Who said otherwise?

Do me a solid and reference scripture showing the other two spirits of GOD. remember; not just a plurality, but two specifically, none of which reference the Spirit of GOD since that One would be separate in your doctrine.

What other two?

popsthebuilder

One what?

Who said otherwise?

What other two?
There you go with your little word games.

One Spirit.

GOD becoming man is not to be conflated with man becoming GOD which is what one does when they conflate the eternal with the temporal and the body with the Spirit.

Apple7

There you go with your little word games.

One Spirit.

GOD becoming man is not to be conflated with man becoming GOD which is what one does when they conflate the eternal with the temploral and the body with the Spirit.

Please use your pet word of the week, 'conflate', and apply it to actual scripture.

But, your smartphone will not allow it...yes?

popsthebuilder

As banged-out from your 'smartphone'.....sweet...
I'm sorry my computer is smaller than yours and runs on a different os. What is your problem with that exactly?

Oh that's right; you are attempting to distract away from the truth...silly me....I can almost imagine a Scooby Doo episode towards the end...." And if it wasn't for that infernal smart phone I would have gotten away with it".....

I've never seen someone with such animosity towards an inanimate object.