Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

I just did two posts before this one you liar.

AGAIN:

In John 8:58, when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I AM" or YHWH (Ex. 3:14). His audience understood exactly what he was claiming about himself. "So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple" (John 8:59).

Perhaps most important are passages that apply the title "the First and the Last" to Jesus. The "First and the Last" is an Old Testament title of Yahweh: "Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, Yahweh of armies: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides me there is no god’" (Is. 44:6; cf. 41:4, 48:12). This title is directly applied to Jesus three times in the book of Revelation: "When I saw him [Christ], I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, ‘Fear not, I am the First and the Last’" (Rev. 1:17). "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the First and the Last, who died and came to life’" (Rev. 2:8). "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the beginning and the end" (Rev. 22:12–13). This last quote is especially significant since it applies to Jesus the parallel title "the Alpha and the Omega," which Revelation earlier applied to the Lord God: "‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1:8).

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Now you have seen them. If you deny the Divinity of Christ then you are not a Christian. That is a fact. Sorry if it hurts.

No, hypocrite, liar. None of those scriptures say, "I, Jesus, am God."

Jesus is God but not like you say.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
No, hypocrite, liar. None of those scriptures say, "I, Jesus, am God."

Yes they do. Learn how to read, liar.

John 8:58 , when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I AM" or YHWH (Ex. 3:14).

God's Truth

Yes they do. Learn how to read, liar.

John 8:58 , when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I AM" or YHWH (Ex. 3:14).

I know Jesus is God the Father.

hahahahahaaa

God's Truth

You provided English Trinitarian renderings.

Thus...you must be Trinitarian.

ο νικων κληρονομησει ταυτα και εσομαι αυτω θεος και αυτος εσται μοι υιος

You are just saying that because you think your are crafty. Where did you get that craftiness?

God's Truth

Catholic Crusader started messaging me on the rep saying I am a liar, then saying it to me publicly.

The moderator's here like that kind of treatment to a strong defender of the truth.

glorydaz

You are like inflammation in the bones.

You are like irritable bowel syndrome.

You are like a decayed tooth that needs to be pulled.

You are like a viral, bacterial, and fungal infection put together.

Oh wait, I might be giving you too much credit. Pick anyone of those things.

Maybe you are just a pimple.

Looks like you've gotten nastier with time.

NOT glad you're back, God's UNtruth!