Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Therefore, JW's are NOT Christian.

I had to check out the first post.

I must agree.

Among all three branches of Christianity - Protestant, Eastern Orthodox, and Catholic - there are fundamental common beliefs, and one of them is that God is Trinity. To deny the Trinity and to deny the Divinity of Christ places oneself outside of Christianity.

Just like your daddy Satan........

Wow. You really do need mental help. Seriously.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I see no verses that say Jesus is God........

Well here they are: In John 5:18 we are told that Jesus’ opponents sought to kill him because he "called God his Father, making himself equal with God."

In John 8:58, when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I AM" or YHWH (Ex. 3:14). His audience understood exactly what he was claiming about himself. "So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple" (John 8:59).

Perhaps most important are passages that apply the title "the First and the Last" to Jesus. The "First and the Last" is an Old Testament title of Yahweh: "Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, Yahweh of armies: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides me there is no god’" (Is. 44:6; cf. 41:4, 48:12). This title is directly applied to Jesus three times in the book of Revelation: "When I saw him [Christ], I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, ‘Fear not, I am the First and the Last’" (Rev. 1:17). "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the First and the Last, who died and came to life’" (Rev. 2:8). "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the beginning and the end" (Rev. 22:12–13). This last quote is especially significant since it applies to Jesus the parallel title "the Alpha and the Omega," which Revelation earlier applied to the Lord God: "‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1:8).

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Now you have seen them. If you deny the Divinity of Christ then you are not a Christian. That is a fact. Sorry if it hurts.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Your joking, I will pray for your enlightenment. You can pray for my spelling.

I just posted the facts a few posts back. Try reading instead blowing all that hot air you nimrod.

I see no verses that say Jesus is God........

Well here they are: In John 5:18 we are told that Jesus’ opponents sought to kill him because he "called God his Father, making himself equal with God."

In John 8:58, when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I AM" or YHWH (Ex. 3:14). His audience understood exactly what he was claiming about himself. "So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple" (John 8:59).

Perhaps most important are passages that apply the title "the First and the Last" to Jesus. The "First and the Last" is an Old Testament title of Yahweh: "Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, Yahweh of armies: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides me there is no god’" (Is. 44:6; cf. 41:4, 48:12). This title is directly applied to Jesus three times in the book of Revelation: "When I saw him [Christ], I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, ‘Fear not, I am the First and the Last’" (Rev. 1:17). "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the First and the Last, who died and came to life’" (Rev. 2:8). "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the beginning and the end" (Rev. 22:12–13). This last quote is especially significant since it applies to Jesus the parallel title "the Alpha and the Omega," which Revelation earlier applied to the Lord God: "‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1:8).

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Now you have seen them. If you deny the Divinity of Christ then you are not a Christian. That is a fact. Sorry if it hurts.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Repeated for Keyblurr

I
n Revelation 22:6, 13, 16, Jesus reveals Himself to be "the Alpha and the Omega . . . the beginning and the end":

And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place . . . I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end . . . I Jesus have sent my angel to you with this testimony for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star."

Jesus is God.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
........Give the scripture where Jesus says "I am God".

I just did two posts before this one you liar.

AGAIN: