• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lon

No you are not. Just the opposite, for preaching heretical doctrine.
I am being attacked for preaching the truth.

See Persecution Complex fourth one down, but look at the whole list too. One who opposes all the rest, thinks they are special with the Lord above the rest of Christendom and it ties directly to 'I must be right' as well as 'if someone opposes me, it is because I'm right.' It is circular reasoning that could only be proved by God alone, thus is also 'special' revelation as well. ALL cults that divert from orthodox Christianity do this. All groups are much smaller than a triumphal God would be capable of. They literally have Him calling the fewest and saving the fewest possible people on earth. It isn't logical of a God who is capable.

God's Truth

See Persecution Complex fourth one down, but look at the whole list too. One who opposes all the rest, thinks they are special with the Lord above the rest of Christendom and it ties directly to 'I must be right' as well as 'if someone opposes me, it is because I'm right.' It is circular reasoning that could only be proved by God alone, thus is also 'special' revelation as well. ALL cults that divert from orthodox Christianity do this. All groups are much smaller than a triumphal God would be capable of. They literally have Him calling the fewest and saving the fewest possible people on earth. It isn't logical of a God who is capable.

You too personally attack and even in your denial you attack.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Right, in the sheep and goat analogy, Christ is referring to those of the nations during the tribulation according to how they treat Christ's believing Jewish brethren. This judgement takes place at Christ's second coming when He sits on His glorious throne, the promised throne of David. Mt 25:31-32 Joel 3:1-2

I will be in heaven long before this.

Sheep, wolves and sheepdogs.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Spot on! :thumb:

glorydaz

Spot on! :thumb:

It's perfect for God's Untruth. What's really interesting is that she jumps right in and proves it with each post she makes. The Lord works in mysterious ways. :)