Believing: Is it done BEFORE or AFTER one is in Christ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let me guess...think, think, think. Ah... The cross made people able to do SOMETHING instead of NOTHING even while they are NOT in Christ. Am I correct, gloriously dazzling one?

It seems like Samie likes to display his ability to "smart off" to other posters? Why does Samie do that? I wonder?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Already answered before you asked. Refute it.

Oh, really? You seem to know the gospel thoroughly.

Can you tell me what Jesus said when He preached the gospel, the same gospel He wanted preached to the world before He returns? Are you preaching the same gospel that Jesus preached?

Samie doesn't seem to know that, Jesus was presenting "The Kingdom Gospel" to the lost sheep of the House of Israel? I think Samie doesn't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. I wonder why? Could ignorance be his reason? I wonder?

Samie

Samie doesn't seem to know that, Jesus was presenting "The Kingdom Gospel" to the lost sheep of the House of Israel? I think Samie doesn't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. I wonder why? Could ignorance be his reason? I wonder?
I wonder if GM knows he is spiritually hallucinating.

Samie

GM & musterion's gospel: People are not saved unless they believe.

With that gospel the unsaved can NEVER be saved, here's why:

If one is not saved, he is NOT in Christ. If one is not in Christ, he cannot bear fruit. If he cannot bear fruit, he cannot have faith because faith is fruit of the Spirit. If he cannot have faith, he cannot believe because faith is needed to believe. If he cannot believe, then according to the false gospel of GM & m, he cannot be saved.

Yet they persist in preaching the gospel that saves no one.

God's Truth

If one is not saved, he is NOT in Christ. If one is not in Christ, he cannot bear fruit. If he cannot bear fruit, he cannot have faith because faith is fruit of the Spirit. If he cannot have faith, he cannot believe because faith is needed to believe. If he cannot believe, then according to the false gospel of GM & m, he cannot be saved.

You have to do what Jesus says to get in Jesus.

You have to have living faith; living faith is faith with right action.

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Did you read that?

Whoever believes will be saved, not is already saved.

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Did you read that?

Do you think Jesus is sadistic? It is sadistic to tell someone that they will die in their sins if they do not believe if they cannot ever believe unless he saves them first.

Hebrews 3:19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Did you read that scripture?

They could not ENTER because their unbelief---NOT they could not believe because they did not enter!

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Did you read that scriptures?

How will they be grafted in if they do not persist in unbelief if it is as you say when you say they CAN'T believe until they are ALREADY grafted in?

Read this scripture, it says someone CAN BELIEVE IN VAIN. Believing in vain means you believe but for nothing because you still are not saved.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

:chuckle:

Samie

You have to do what Jesus says to get in Jesus.
Another preacher of a false gospel. Here's why.

According to you, unless one does what Jesus says, he cannot get in Jesus. If one is NOT in Jesus, he can do NOTHING. If he can do NOTHING, he can not do what Jesus says and he is back to square one.

Your false gospel saves no one.

Repent or perish. Luke 13:3, 5.

Samie

:chuckle:
Yeah, chuckle and keep on preaching your false gospel that saves no one. :carryon:

God's Truth

Another preacher of a false gospel. Here's why.

Are you just going to ignore all those scriptures I gave proving you wrong?

According to you, unless one does what Jesus says, he cannot get in Jesus. If one is NOT in Jesus, he can do NOTHING. If he can do NOTHING, he can not do what Jesus says and he is back to square one.

How in the world do you think you telling people if you are not saved it is because you can't be saved, vs my saying if you want to be saved do what Jesus says?
Repent or perish. Luke 13:3, 5.

Repent is for those who want to get saved and for those who want to stay saved.

You do not understand what Jesus is saying in John 15:5.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

Jesus is not speaking about those not yet in him, he is speaking about staying in him.

Jesus is letting them know if they leave him they will be condemned.

That does NOT mean that those who want to be saved cannot believe!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that the LORD "saved us" even though we had not yet believed?

From the following verse we can see that according to the LORD's foreknowledge He saved men in this way:

"But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth" (2 Thess.2:13).​

Are you willing to argue that a person is saved before they believe?

Good post

Samie

How in the world do you think you telling people if you are not saved it is because you can't be saved,
Nope. I tell people they are born in Christ, hence born already saved. They can then believe. If they refuse to believe, then they are overcome of the evil of unbelief. Christ will blot their names from the book of life and they'll end up in the lake of fire.

vs my saying if you want to be saved do what Jesus says?
Again, that's false gospel, as I have shown. Here again:

To remain in Jesus one has to get in Jesus, FIRST and FOREMOST.
Your gospel on how to get in Jesus is false.