Believing: Is it done BEFORE or AFTER one is in Christ?

Samie

You are not being honest. I give scriptures to everything that I believe and preach.
Really?

The gospel message is the message that saves.
Yes. Sadly, the gospel you preach does not.

If all are already saved and can do nothing then they do not need a gospel.
You're confused. When one is saved, he is in Christ, and can do SOMETHING. And they need the gospel. The gospel message commands them to repent.

Jesus tells us to come to him.

How are they already IN him yet he tells us to come?

You refuse to answer that.
Confused people tend to not see their questions answered. "Coming" to Him is simply repenting, turning away from sins; prodigal son returning home.

Just like being told to seek the kingdom (Matt 6;33) only to be informed that the kingdom of God is within us (Luke 17:21).

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Ezekiel 18:30 30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

But until now you heve failed to provide the verse that says or simply hints that to be in Christ one must believe first.

God's Truth

Really?

Yes. Sadly, the gospel you preach does not.

You're confused. When one is saved, he is in Christ, and can do SOMETHING. And they need the gospel. The gospel message commands them to repent.

Confused people tend to not see their questions answered. "Coming" to Him is simply repenting, turning away from sins; prodigal son returning home.

Just like being told to seek the kingdom (Matt 6;33) only to be informed that the kingdom of God is within us (Luke 17:21).

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Ezekiel 18:30 30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

But until now you heve failed to provide the verse that says or simply hints that to be in Christ one must believe first.

You cannot just believe to be saved; you have to believe and obey to be saved.

You will not even enter Christ if you do not believe and obey.

Mark 1:15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You cannot just believe to be saved; you have to believe and obey to be saved.

You will not even enter Christ if you do not believe and obey.

Mark 1:15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!"

So repent.... admit that you need His righteousness and acknowledge that yours isn't good enough!

God's Truth

So repent.... admit that you need His righteousness and acknowledge that yours isn't good enough!

You don't repent for obeying Jesus.

Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

Righteous acts see Revelation 19:8

We are to offer the parts of our body to Him as instruments of righteousness. Romans 6:13

We are under control of righteousness Romans 6:20

We are to live a righteous life James 1:20

Righteous for what we do James 2:21, 25