Baptists Assemble!!!!!!!!!

ARMcCarley

So are there any Baptist groups?.. Preferably not MAD Baptists...

If there is not a group someone with more options should start one.(HINT: Lifetimers) :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This forum is MAD dominated or very much similar to them.

You should not have hard time getting along with them if you are a trinity believer, brother.

There are lot of non-MAD here but they seem to have no problem with them.

ARMcCarley

This forum is MAD dominated or very much similar to them.

You should not have hard time getting along with them if you are a trinity believer, brother.

There are lot of non-MAD here but they seem to have no problem with them.

I do believe in the Trinity, but I am not a dispensationalist.. I under stand you do not believe in the Trinity. I don't wish strife between us, but I would like to discuss this with you.

ARMcCarley

Sure, brother.

Ok so do you believe Jesus is divine? In Genesis who created man? It said let us make man in our image... The bible also says there is only One true God so I believe the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three persons of one Being. Jesus said "I and the Father are One" and "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father".

Respectfully,

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So are there any Baptist groups?.. Preferably not MAD Baptists...

If there is not a group someone with more options should start one.(HINT: Lifetimers) :)

My husband, along with other Godly men and educated preachers, founded a Reformed Baptist Church in the San Francisco Bay Area, several years ago.

It is no longer existant, but it was very blessed while it lasted . . .

Nang

ARMcCarley

Because further sectarian division is just what Christianity needs right now...

Saying you are a Christian is not enough these days, I am Baptist because I was raised in a Baptist church and I agree with their theology(Southern Baptist). The sad thing is a Baptist isn't a Baptist anymore..

ARMcCarley

My husband, along with other Godly men and educated preachers, founded a Reformed Baptist Church in the San Francisco Bay Area, several years ago.

It is no longer existant, but it was very blessed while it lasted . . .

Nang

Reformed as in Calvinistic?....

Respectfully,

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok so do you believe Jesus is divine? In Genesis who created man? It said let us make man in our image... The bible also says there is only One true God so I believe the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three persons of one Being. Jesus said "I and the Father are One" and "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father".

Respectfully,

I do believe what He said about Himself. And I don't believe Father, Son and the HS makes one God.

Yes, they are one in unity. Do you know Jesus says He is our brother and His God is also our God?

God does not say we are His brothers.

Jesus says He is Son of God and Savior of the world. why don't you leave it at that? The bible does not mention that three makes one God. This is strictly added man-made doctrine.

Jesus is His Father's faithful and sinless Servant. that's why He is qualified to be our Lord and Savior.

BTW, I don't belong to any organization, and no I am not JW.

ARMcCarley

I do believe what He said about Himself. But I don't believe Father, Son and the HS makes one God.

Yes, they are one in unity. Do you know Jesus says He is our brother and His God is also our God?

God does not say we are His brothers.

Jesus says He is Son of God and Savior of the world. why don't you leave it at that? The bible does not mention that three makes one God. This is strictly added man-made doctrine.

Jesus is His Father's faithful and sinless Servant. that's why He is qualified to be our Lord and Savior.

BTW, I don't belong to any organization, and no I am not JW.

No, the Bible does not specifically say Trinity but it indirectly suggests the Trinity. I believe if the Bible gives us info then we can put those facts together and you get truth.

Respectfully,

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, the Bible does not specifically say Trinity but it indirectly suggests the Trinity. I believe if the Bible gives us info then we can put those facts together and you get truth.

Respectfully,

It is only convenient assumption.

I know it is evil doctrine because they use it to persecute other Christians who do not agree with their doctrines.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit, not by what they claim or by their doctrines.

Jesus does not approve of lip servers.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Reformed as in Calvinistic?....

Respectfully,

Reformed as in Reformed Protestant Faith.

To be more specific, we, as all genuine Reformed Protestants do, adhere to the Westminster Confession of Faith, as well as the Three Forms of Unity, which are the Belgic Confession, the Heidelberg Confession, and the Canons of Dordt.

All of which doctrinally accord with the London Baptist Confession of Faith.

drbrumley

Saying you are a Christian is not enough these days, I am Baptist because I was raised in a Baptist church and I agree with their theology(Southern Baptist). The sad thing is a Baptist isn't a Baptist anymore..

Yes folks like bro Rodgers seem not to be around so much. But there are a good number of pastors that are pretty good.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do believe in the Trinity, but I am not a dispensationalist.. I under stand you do not believe in the Trinity. I don't wish strife between us, but I would like to discuss this with you.

You'd have an easier time discussing; Einsteins theory of relativity
with a "Scarecrow!"

99lamb

Baptists, IFB.
If one is a Baptist do you recognize a distinct set of doctrines specific to Baptists?
Would you go so far as to trace your lineage of Baptists to the time of the Apostles...a trail of blood ? Or a specific movement or person?
And by that I mean a Methodist would look to Wesley, Knox the Presbyterian Church...
Some Baptist can be very exclusionary especially when discussing such themes like Alien Baptism, Lords Supper.
SO share what your understanding of Baptist means.

ARMcCarley

Baptists, IFB.
If one is a Baptist do you recognize a distinct set of doctrines specific to Baptists?
Would you go so far as to trace your lineage of Baptists to the time of the Apostles...a trail of blood ? Or a specific movement or person?
And by that I mean a Methodist would look to Wesley, Knox the Presbyterian Church...
Some Baptist can be very exclusionary especially when discussing such themes like Alien Baptism, Lords Supper.
SO share what your understanding of Baptist means.

No I don't think by blood I am Baptist. The only person I would establish doctrine from is Jesus, Although I read commentary along with scripture.

I was raised in the Baptist Church(southern).

Baptist: One God in three persons, One gospel, Jesus fully man fully God, We are covered by the blood of Christ if we receive him into our heart through faith in his grace, the Bible is inspired by God, Baptism by water is not required for salvation but is a picture of the salvation you receive.

I prob left something out so feel free to ask questions..

99lamb

No I don't think by blood I am Baptist. The only person I would establish doctrine from is Jesus, Although I read commentary along with scripture.

I was raised in the Baptist Church(southern).

Baptist: One God in three persons, One gospel, Jesus fully man fully God, We are covered by the blood of Christ if we receive him into our heart through faith in his grace, the Bible is inspired by God, Baptism by water is not required for salvation but is a picture of the salvation you receive.

I prob left something out so feel free to ask questions..
If I were to visit your church while you/ the assembly were observing the Lord's Supper ...would I be allowed to partake?
If I wanted to join your church and I was baptized at another church would my baptism be acceptable?
Baptist have a history and distinctives.