Baptists Assemble!!!!!!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most Southern Baptists are Dispensationalists, but that does not equate with hyper-dispies like MAD.

I know of no MAD churches. I do not believe they exist, because MAD are anti-sacramental, and anti-establishment, and anti-church in spirit.

MAD is not a spiritual movement, but purely humanistic and Gnostic.

MAD is not historically known within Christendom, until only the last decade or so.

They are a cult. Not genuine Christianity. No matter how much they holler about being the Body of Christ . . . they are not anything of the kind.

What about the man that heads your belief system? John "Killer"
Calvin? Had over fifty people "killed!" during his "reign of terror!"
Yep, Calvinism sure has a hero in that heretic!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about the man that heads your belief system? John "Killer"
Calvin? Had over fifty people "killed!" during his "reign of terror!"
Yep, Calvinism sure has a hero in that heretic!

You would have helped him.

Stop trying to fool people by your pretending to a Christian.

You have no mediator of the new covenant.

LA

99lamb

The one Spirit baptizing believers into the one Body is the only baptism TO us. You don't agree as you want water that you can make a fair shew in the flesh and be counted.

I am a member of the Body of Christ. Are you?

Interesting.
Who are the people making a fair shew /show in the flesh to, and be counted by?
Water baptism is a public display of what has already occurred in the re-birth of the believer, for those who recognize the local visible church it is an opportunity to profess one's conversion to Christ. (1 Pet.3:21)
The old discourse concerning the local visible body, vs. the universal invisible body.
What is your view on Hebrews 10:25?

musterion

Do you know a lot of baptist churches and denominations log their annual numbers of converts? Guess.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Interesting.
Who are the people making a fair shew /show in the flesh to, and be counted by?
Water baptism is a public display of what has already occurred in the re-birth of the believer, for those who recognize the local visible church it is an opportunity to profess one's conversion to Christ. (1 Pet.3:21)
The old discourse concerning the local visible body, vs. the universal invisible body.
What is your view on Hebrews 10:25?

What does "OTHER" stand for?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Other" always makes me suspicious? Are they a "True Believer? (doubt it)
Are they a cultist? (perhaps?) How about, they don't want to disclose that
information because, no one in their right mind would trust what they say,
after hearing about their "unorthodox beliefs?" That would be my guess!

Daniel1611

What racism.

Dispensationalism says there is some master-race called the Jews that get their own special treatment because they are genetically superior. That's not what a dispies will say, but it's what they believe. They just try to sugar coat it. But Dispensationalism and it's racism are Biblically, historically and scientifically bankrupt. I wouldn't step into a church that taught this antichrist heresy.

drbrumley

Dispensationalism says there is some master-race called the Jews that get their own special treatment because they are genetically superior. That's not what a dispies will say, but it's what they believe. They just try to sugar coat it. But Dispensationalism and it's racism are Biblically, historically and scientifically bankrupt. I wouldn't step into a church that taught this antichrist heresy.

Now that was funny. Jews are "genetically superior" we imply? :rotfl:

musterion

Now that was funny. Jews are "genetically superior" we imply? :rotfl:

I put him on Ignore the first time he used the Z-word. That's a sure sign of a leftist, a lunatic, a racist, or all three. Definitely a Jew hater. IIRC, he also loves carnal blues music, showing his discernment is nil.

drbrumley

I put him on Ignore the first time he used the Z-word. That's a sure sign of a leftist, a lunatic, a racist, or all three. Definitely a Jew hater. IIRC, he also loves carnal blues music, showing his discernment is nil.

Z word? Zionists?