ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doom

I don't "trust" in my behavior.
Liar. You have repeatedly condemned others for theirs, and stated emphatically that what they DO proves who they are. You are therefore making yourself qualified to be called saved because of how you ACT.
And why then are you addressing anyone else's behavior?
I'm addressing what you believe and showing you the hypocrisy of your belief system. I have never said that you are not right with God because you fall short, and ONLY pointed out to you that believing it works like that is the epitome of "self-righteousness".

I don't boast.
:rotfl: You've lost your mind. Every time you accuse others of not being saved because of their behavior, you are boasting in yours. God is well aware that your behavior is no better or worse than mine, or jw's. However, God knows that you put the emphasis on what jw DOES, while jw puts the emphasis on what you BELIEVE, and you BELIEVE that men are proven saved by what they DO.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
More mutterings from the junkie.

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why would the Apostles preach the Gospel before Jesus cut the covenant with His own body and blood and was resurrected and ascended and seated?

So why would I need to quote chapter and verse of something that didn't happen or exist?

What kind of trap do you think you're setting? Whatever it is, I'm not in it.

Weird.

dreadknought

Yes, she said, "If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT."

Paul writes:

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Nang answered you above, I'm just a passerbye who sees injustice.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, she said, "If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT."

Paul writes:

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

So you conclude that Paul was not holy? That Paul was only carnal and unsaved.

You take a passage where Paul confesses HOLY tension within his (saved) soul, expressing desire to not submit to the flesh, and conclude his behavior was bad.

You are all messed up . . . and blind as a bat.

dreadknought

So you conclude that Paul was not holy? That Paul was only carnal and unsaved.

You take a passage where Paul confesses HOLY tension within his (saved) soul, expressing desire to not submit to the flesh, and conclude his behavior was bad.

You are all messed up . . . and blind as a bat.
And :D

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Spent my life attacking wolves, do I Timmy? Anfd just how would you know that, Timmy?

Save it-all you do is spam sound bytes, and cliches on TOL, Timmy. That is your "ministry."

I asked him to unpack "Paul's gospel," and what do we get from this fraud? Junkie talk, ramblings, mutterings, w/o one scriptural citation, w/o expounding from the book:

I don't like wolves/wolf-ette's, such as yourself, Timmy...saint John W I am.

Dig? Good.

You're starting to bore me.

Wow. Wouldn't want to bore the almighty and divine john w.

Dig? (Who even says that?)

Oh, and I see you prefer proof-texting the death of the letter rather than someone being a living epistle as Paul exhorts.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Liar. You have repeatedly condemned others for theirs, and stated emphatically that what they DO proves who they are. You are therefore making yourself qualified to be called saved because of how you ACT. I'm addressing what you believe and showing you the hypocrisy of your belief system. I have never said that you are not right with God because you fall short, and ONLY pointed out to you that believing it works like that is the epitome of "self-righteousness".

:rotfl: You've lost your mind. Every time you accuse others of not being saved because of their behavior, you are boasting in yours. God is well aware that your behavior is no better or worse than mine, or jw's. However, God knows that you put the emphasis on what jw DOES, while jw puts the emphasis on what you BELIEVE, and you BELIEVE that men are proven saved by what they DO.

No. JW puts the entire emphasis on behavior, using doctrine as an excuse for running amok.

You're insane and have enormous double standards. (Notice I've not impugned your salvation, contrary to your allegations.)

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Well, Christians know who their "Accuser" is, do we not?

And tonight, the Accuser is scolding and telling us we should tolerate Johnny for his cursing us and reviling us, because that will prove his righteousness and ours, too.

Crazy message, indeed . . .

dreadknought

Well, Christians know who their "Accuser" is, do we not?

And tonight, the Accuser is scolding and telling us we should praise Johnny for his cursing us and reviling us, because that will prove his righteousness and ours, too.

Crazy message, indeed . . .
I love you. The "Accuser" will fall.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Howdy,

In the interest of collating all your varied opinions, objections and complaints in one place, you are invited to post what you think is the single biggest error of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism. Yes, you probably have a list of a dozen complaints, but you are asked to limit yourself to the #1 absolute worst of them all. With as many replies as we're bound to get, your whole list will probably get covered eventually.

Ground rules...please be mature and observe them:

1. Only those who consider the Bible to be the Word of God and Christ to be their Lord and Savior may reply. If that isn't you, please be mature and refrain from disrupting.

2. One complaint per customer, so make it your #1.

3. Stick to the doctrinal. Avoid the personal.

4. Cite the relevant Scriptures to make your point.

5. Be as brief as possible. Aim for one paragraph or less.

6. No links and no cut and paste from outside sources. Post your own thoughts, not someone else's.

MADs are respectfully requested to refrain from replying until it appears we've gotten however many complaints we're going to get (I expect a minimum of 15).

This is a genuine attempt to foster honest discussion with a minimum of personal rancor. Please treat it as such.

Thank you in advance for an enlightening discussion.

And for fun, a poll question.

None of the above