ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh yeah, I get it all right, and here you go and mess it all up...

And there you have it. YOU believe that what identifies someone as saved is by what they DO, not by what they believe Christ DID. You therefore condemn yourself, because what you DO, not only falls short of what God would DO in EVERY situation, but you so arrogant as to think you DO, and to point your finger at others as though they DO not.

You mam, ARE the Pharisee in the temple.

And you ARE an enemy of God Almighty and His people. Simple as that.

You are advocating vile behavior as proof of God's grace, because you think desiring to live obediently and exhibit good behavior, is denial of grace, and therefore evil and bad.

Demonic at the core . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Coming out of the serpent she is. You'd ought to put method with your madness, or at least let the rest of us have a clue, or a buzz.

Hate John Calvin all you want, he's dead.

Jim can't be here. I am. Leave Nang alone. Theology only.

God bless you, my true brother in the Lord!

john w

Hall of Fame
They preached the good news that the kingdom was at hand, just like John the Baptist preached.

Got a problem with that?

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She won't-she can't.

Doom

And you ARE an enemy of God Almighty and His people. Simple as that.
And that's not a vile insult?

You are so far removed from the faith, that we can only pray that God would knock you off your high horse and open your eyes to see your works based gospel.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have heard you quite clearly, but YOU don't listen to yourself. You have sat here and condemned jw for not having a behavior that qualifies him as saved. You absolutely believe that you are saved because of your behavior, and that jw is not because of his. Deny it all you want, but the evidence (as jw would put it) YOUR POSTS.

John W condemns himself with his own words. . . as you are also doing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why would I insult Jethro and Ellie Mae by equating you to them?

Amazing how unoriginal all your diatribe is. Same stuff over and over as you posture to impress your fellow reprobate Neo-Judaizer MADs.

LOL. Not in the least. But since you mentioned it, you likely are.

You're not mean. You're small. You're pathetic. You're an attention-monger. But you're not mean. Wimps aren't mean. They're just wimps.

And I'm not the tattler. That would be your little buddy Grossy. He taunts and jeers and all the rest, and then goes tattling if you respond at all.

He's just like you, serpent. He's just like you, Demas. He's just like you, Judas. He's just like you, King of Tyre. He's just like you.

No. You didn't learn anything from me. You've been doing this all for a good long time on your own, so don't go puttin' your junk off on me or anyone else, JudasDemas.

You just like to flip the script and accuse everyone else of what you initiate and constantly engage in. That's because you're a beligerant hypocrite of the highest order, with double standards about everything imaginable.

You're Satan. Why don't YOU leave, and take your serpent Neo-Judiazing, law-mongering MAD peers along with you on the exodus.

You could merge your little cult with another cult and become a bigger cult. You could all sit around talking about the purported reinstituted animal sacrifices in the alleged future millennial kingdom where you and all the non-Semite frauds will be jammin' out to some shofar tunes and stuff.

More mutterings from the junkie.

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

john w

Hall of Fame
You actually don't know the ontological Gospel of Paul, entrusted to him by God.

Trust is elpis. Elpis is not pistis (faith). Love works faith, not trust/hope.

Hope (elpis) saves you. (Romans 8:24-25) But elpis is not pisits, which is why there are three things that remain (in 1Cor 13).

The vast majority are living by elpis, not pistis. It's actually a form of Neo-Judaism, not discerning the body and blood of Christ. And it's law methodology.

I'd post a lengthy exegesis, but it would be mostly futile.

More junked up phrases, from the junkie.

"I'd post a lengthy exegesis, but it would be mostly futile."-junkie

His standard "Hail Mary," "trump card," that he spams, that he can employ on any subject.

It's also called...

beefypunter.jpg

Show us,

Doom

Who is it then (you) that points at the alleged Pharisee in the temple?
Jesus gave us the story, so that we would know those who trust in their behavior to be right with God, so that when they come preaching their "other gospel" we can warn others not to be seduced by those who boast in theirs.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Your shocked that I do not like wolves, wolfie, and don't negotiate with them? Why is that, Timmy?

No. I'm shocked that you spend your life attacking others who aren't wolves and ignore the actual wolves while possibliy being one.

" doesn't even know Paul's Gospel"-junkie

I've expounded on it for years, on TOL, Timmy, whille you were doing your lines. Tell us, Timmy, what "Paul's gospel" is.

Being IN Christ by faith. It's ontological and literal, not just figurative as you insist by your hope that is not faith.

Paul forgave in the prosopon of Christ. God accepts no man's prosopon. We must be in the prosopon of Christ, not our own.

The old man is dead. We're new creatures in Christ.

You don't realize that you're just putting new wine in old wineskins.

You have the floor, Timmy.

Why are you like this? Paul edified and spoke of subject matter much more than he rebuked or impugned anyone else.

There's not really much to say to you unless someone wants to school you with one-uppping insults. And that gets old for everyone but you and the MADers.

The only alternative is just quietly absorbing all the horrific things you say and call others. That ought not to be. Is that how you really want to be? Do you really think that was Paul's character and conduct? It wasn't.

Yes, I'm shocked. I had hoped for much more. But it is what it is, so...

Doom

John W condemns himself with his own words. . . as you are also doing.
How? You have nothing, and you know it.

You judge according to behavior because you believe that is what proves a man's righteousness, and not his faith in Christ. Yet, you fail to see your own failure and stand with your arrogant nose in the air boasting to God about all the great things you DO, and point your boney little finger at everyone else who doesn't DO it as good as you.

You know nothing of Jesus or the gospel.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Jesus gave us the story, so that we would know those who trust in their behavior to be right with God, so that when they come preaching their "other gospel" we can warn others not to be seduced by those who boast in theirs.

I don't "trust" in my behavior. And why then are you addressing anyone else's behavior? This turns into an endless sequence.

I don't boast. What in the world are you even talking about? This is just an excuse to abuse grace and behave as unseemly as one wishes according to his own standards of conduct.

Pointing at Pharisees...

And it's MADs who are pointing at behavior and impugning others' salvation.

This is like a vortex of paradoxes.

dreadknought

How? You have nothing, and you know it.

You judge according to behavior because you believe that is what proves a man's righteousness, and not his faith in Christ. Yet, you fail to see your own failure and stand with your arrogant nose in the air boasting to God about all the great things you DO, and point your boney little finger at everyone else who doesn't DO it as good as you.

You know nothing of Jesus or the gospel.
God's people don't judge by behavior? :think: From your tack, the Bible is a lie.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I HATE to see a resource of God getting abused. I'd spect I should be used to it. [Cam's working on callusses.] Since I don't qualify for the ECT I leave with this thought: be safe.

We brethren in Christ must more earnestly pray for each other, in these last and wicked days: for our safety, for our strength, for wisdom from God, and for boldness to stand in faith against the wiles of the devil.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So what is a Christian? What determines the actions of a Christian, but what he is.

If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT.
Nang calls Paul unsaved:

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Romans 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Romans 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Romans 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Romans 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
More junked up phrases, from the junkie.

"I'd post a lengthy exegesis, but it would be mostly futile."-junkie

His standard "Hail Mary," "trump card," that he spams, that he can employ on any subject.

It's also called...

beefypunter.jpg

Show us,

I'll just leave you to diddle in the corner with your psychotropics. This is insanity. Way weirder than the devout Catholics, and that's pretty weird.

Neo-Judaizers. Works according to law methodology. I'll just leave you to all that.

dreadknought

Nang calls Paul unsaved:

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Romans 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Romans 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Romans 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Romans 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Romans 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
No she did not. :juggle:

john w

Hall of Fame
No. I'm shocked that you spend your life attacking others who aren't wolves and ignore the actual wolves while possibliy being one.

Spent my life attacking wolves, do I Timmy? Anfd just how would you know that, Timmy?

Save it-all you do is spam sound bytes, and cliches on TOL, Timmy. That is your "ministry."

I asked him to unpack "Paul's gospel," and what do we get from this fraud? Junkie talk, ramblings, mutterings, w/o one scriptural citation, w/o expounding from the book:

Being IN Christ by faith. It's ontological and literal, not just figurative as you insist by your hope that is not faith.

Paul forgave in the prosopon of Christ. God accepts no man's prosopon. We must be in the prosopon of Christ, not our own.

The old man is dead. We're new creatures in Christ.

You don't realize that you're just putting new wine in old wineskins.

Why are you like this? Paul edified and spoke of subject matter much more than he rebuked or impugned anyone else.

I don't like wolves/wolf-ette's, such as yourself, Timmy...saint John W I am.

Dig? Good.

You're starting to bore me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No she did not. :juggle:

Yes, she said, "If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT."

Paul writes: