ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have noticed this demonic attitude from MADists on several occasions:

You think any repentance unto holiness, is actually an act of unfaithfulness and a failure to live by the grace of God.

Any mention of holiness or obedience, is declared a denial of God's grace!

MADists think obedience and holiness is wicked, unbelieving, self-righteousness, but insulting, ridiculing, and cursing others, that do not hold to your odd and unbiblical beliefs, is good and righteous and to be praised. Especially if it is funny and entertaining!

This is deception from the devil and evidence of unchanged hearts and unsaved souls. It cannot be anything, but . . .

Wow. I had no idea. This is crazy.

Doom

Righteousness is dikeosune. It's also translated as justice. It's the expected standard of conduct by whatever or whoever sets the standard.

God's dikeosune is His own attributes and character; which means His own action and conduct is Him BEING to DO.

We don't have the inherent "being" of God, so any standard of conduct we prescribe for ourselves is self-righteousness. This is also the practical and functional definition for hamartia (sin). A self-determined standard of conduct.

Self-righteousness is someone thinking and doing according to their own prosopon (person) rather than thinking and doing according to the prosopon (person) of Christ.

I'm sure that was futile, because you already have your own understanding that isn't exegetical from scripture, but is your own standard of thinking and doing.

Oops. That's the very definition of self-righteousness.

I had no idea before recently that MADers like "this". Very enlightening. I thought it was mostly the Catholics, but you guys are "out there".
I was correct, you have absolutely no idea.

I explained it in my last post, and you fulfill it in every response.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You evidently don't realize this is the modern liberal mindset of culture rather than the conduct in scripture for Believers.

This makes an instigator and provocateur never be in the wrong, and only impugns victims of needless attack.

It's like saying that a guy being assaulted in an alley is wrong for swinging back and rightly criticizing the attacker's behavior.

Jacked up.

We are witnessing spiritual anarchy on TOL, just as we are witnessing liberal, cultural anarchy on the streets of the USA, every day.

God help us all . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do you believe God is Holy? If so, do you believe it is because of how He acts?

God is holy because of what He is, and what He is, determines all His acts . . . which are ALWAYS righteous and just . . . because He is holy.

Get it?

So what is a Christian? What determines the actions of a Christian, but what he is.

If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT.

Doom

Well, let's see, Nang and PPS think that they are saved and MAD people are not because of their behavior. MAD people think that Nang and PPS are not saved because they believe that men are saved by their behavior. I guess that puts us all at an impasse.

Now what? :yawn:

john w

Hall of Fame

Imitating me again, with that "poser" copycat? I understand Timmy, as I'm one of the most admired, and, at the same time, humble, TOL members

"LOL"-Timmy

Next up: Sup? Whatev's....

More self-righteous methane.

More stock cliches, that you assess that no one has ever heard before.

No. I pity you. I can't imagine what convinces you that you have salvific faith and all those you lambast do not. You being the spirit of anitchrist is the answer.

Another zinger, from the fruit inspector, the son of Cain. I'm speechless, Timmy.

The serpent calling a true Believer a wolf. Hilarious.

More imitating me, copying me, eh, Timmy, with "serpent." Again, sit down, as you don't have my following, or clout, to pull it off. I'm honored, though, Timmy. Thanks!

More LSD delayed affects. It's amazing how much you impress yourself.

Another "Google" stock cliche. Try "Bing" next time, Timmy.

You even say the same stupid little things repeatedly. You can't even be original when bloviating your serpent-spew. Pitiful.

Kids, little tike wolves, Boy Scouts, such as yourself, need repetition, Timmy. Can you dig it, ignored one of TOL?

No. It belongs to Knight.

You are such a wealth of obvious information, Timmy. Please teach us? Please?

Incorrect. But I'm becoming more convinced that it excludes you.

Made up, wolfie. You are blind/lost/drugged up. My evidence? Your "posts."

No. If all non-MADs left, there'd be nobody to represent the actual Gospel that you pervert with your Neo-Judaism of law methodology.

The "actual Gospel," you say, junkie? I've laid out the good news, on TOL, for years, sport, so stuff your assert/pound the podium/declare victory/return to emotional diatribe echo chamber jazz. Lay it out for us, Timmy. Unpack it for us. Give us this "actual Gospel," from the "volume of the book," instead of from your pipe.

Transparent as can be. I see right through you, Lucy(fer).

No, Timmy, the only "thin" that you can see, is the smoke from your bong, you junked up, ignorant blowhard.

Leave T(R)OL. The "Christianity" section of TOL is reserved for members of the body of Christ.

Understood, Timmy? Good.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, seriously. Insults are tossed by all sides, and no one is exempt, but those who stand pointing at the behavior of others as the evidence that they are less righteous, simply resemble the Pharisee in the temple.

Let's reframe this appropriately.

Others on TOL go to threads to comment on various views on different subjects.

When certain MADers join the convo, it turns immediately from content and subject matter of the OP to strictly personal demeaning attacks.

And when it persists, others retaliate to some degree, but generally restrain themselves. It takes someone else to stand down because the MADers won't.

That has nothing whatsover to do with the victims being Pharisees and the provocateurs being somehow more pious.

And your whining about others' conduct violates everything you said, just like john w always does.

It's a double standard of epic proportions. It's self-righteousness. Others just wander into a bear trap, and then have to either fight their way out or absord unthinkable humiliation from someone you'll exhonerate as innocent and pious.

J.A.C.K.E.D. U.P.

Oh, wait. I should be cursed and reviled for daring mention it, because now I'm self-righteous for saying it.

What a load.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Well, let's see, Nang and PPS think that they are saved and MAD people are not because of their behavior. MAD people think that Nang and PPS are not saved because they believe that men are saved by their behavior. I guess that puts us all at an impasse.

See how you don't listen and then misrepresent?

Nobody is saved by behavior. I'm certainly not saved by my behavior, but by the faith by which I have access to God's grace. Period.

More needless provocation. It's beneath even you.

dreadknought

When certain MADers join the convo, it turns immediately from content and subject matter of the OP to strictly personal demeaning attacks.

And when it persists, others retaliate to some degree, but generally restrain themselves. It takes someone else to stand down because the MADers won't.
:think: I'm grateful that someone else has clarity. Thank you PPS.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I nor PPS has ever said any sinner is saved by his good behavior. If MADists think this, then they are either really messed up, or they simply find pleasure in deliberately misrepresenting the sons of God . . . which is the great sin of bearing false witness.

Doom

God is holy because of what He is, and what He is, determines all His acts . . . which are ALWAYS righteous and just . . . because He is holy.

Get it?
Oh yeah, I get it all right, and here you go and mess it all up...

So what is a Christian? What determines the actions of a Christian, but what he is.

If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT.
And there you have it. YOU believe that what identifies someone as saved is by what they DO, not by what they believe Christ DID. You therefore condemn yourself, because what you DO, not only falls short of what God would DO in EVERY situation, but you so arrogant as to think you DO, and to point your finger at others as though they DO not.

You mam, ARE the Pharisee in the temple.

john w

Hall of Fame
PPS,

So true . . . Johnny's tactics are years-old, repetitive, and never-improving.

However, his fan club love his style, and his format, and encourage him to repeat it, continuing to laugh at all his old stale jokes, hoping he will never change or ruin their fun.

While the rest of the audience yawns, boos, and wishes to move beyond reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies.

Thank you for saying many of the things I have wanted to say, but would be quickly condemned for so doing so; not because they are not true and deserved, but simply because I am a female.

Satan and all his false minions MUST be called out by name, and Christian men are responsible to do it and I for one am glad you are man enough and faithful enough to the Lord Jesus Christ, to confront him and call him by his true moniker.

Nang

Johhny, you say, you wicked, nasty witchiepoo? Is that like that Willie boy husband of yours?

Your jealousy is showing,you wicked Calvinist. Ooops! You must not be one of the "elect, as you are not demonstrating "fruit," and have not "repented/stopped sinning!!!"

Vile perverter of the gospel of Christ.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

And there you have it. YOU believe that what identifies someone as saved is by what they DO, not by what they believe Christ DID. You therefore condemn yourself, because what you DO, not only falls short of what God would DO in EVERY situation, but you so arrogant as to think you DO, and to point your finger at others as though they DO not.

And you ARE an enemy of God Almighty and His people. Simple as that.

Doom

See how you don't listen and then misrepresent?
I have heard you quite clearly, but YOU don't listen to yourself. You have sat here and condemned jw for not having a behavior that qualifies him as saved. You absolutely believe that you are saved because of your behavior, and that jw is not because of his. Deny it all you want, but the evidence (as jw would put it) YOUR POSTS.

dreadknought

Johhny, you say, you wicked, nasty witchiepoo? Is that like that Willie boy husband of yours?

Your jealousy is showing,you wicked Calvinist. Ooops! You must not be one of the "elect, as you are not demonstrating "fruit," and have not "repented/stopped sinning!!!"

Vile perverter of the gospel of Christ.
Coming out of the serpent she is. You'd ought to put method with your madness, or at least let the rest of us have a clue, or a buzz.

Hate John Calvin all you want, he's dead.

Jim can't be here. I am. Leave Nang alone. Theology only.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm still a bit shocked by his behavior. I've never seen such in any other venue from any other single individual, and I've seen some schtuff.

I know any number of Christian men who would be provoked in their flesh to clean his clock before self-control could kick in. But he wouldn't do this live to anyone's face. It's all a posing game for attention and false accolades. Even his supporters would be appalled in person.

What's more amazing than anything is that his peers cheer him on and never reign him in.

He's worthy of pity. He tries to play word games and isn't even adept at doing it. And he's obsessed with an obvious drug-based past that is still in his mind and heart.

And it's tragic that he somehow thinks he's emulating the behavior of Paul. He's nothing like Paul, and. doesn't even know Paul's Gospel

Your shocked that I do not like wolves, wolfie, and don't negotiate with them? Why is that, Timmy?

" doesn't even know Paul's Gospel"-junkie

I've expounded on it for years, on TOL, Timmy, whille you were doing your lines. Tell us, Timmy, what "Paul's gospel" is.

You have the floor, Timmy.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Who is it then (you) that points at the alleged Pharisee in the temple?