ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Don't try and complicate it.

I don't. You and your peers do.

But you're not the only ones, just the most vile-spoken ones.

Do you condone john w's language, demeanor, and tactics? And why do you always impugn others Believers' salvation?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
By hope. That's not faith. You don't know the difference.

You've just put new wine in old wineskins.

The basis for heir thinking she is in Christ, is worse than that . . . she really thinks she has received and believes in a secret knowledge from Paul, that the majority of mankind does not know about.

Which is Gnostic superstition; not faith in the Person and works of Jesus Christ.

It amazes me how the very persons, who most violently oppose the concept and teaching of divine election of souls in Jesus Christ for redemption, prove to be more narrow and elite in their beliefs, than the truly elect of God.

They proclaim they alone are in the body of Christ because they believe and spout a mantra of Paul's message, which is really nothing but a satanic counterfeit of the biblical teachings of an elect body of believers, saved by grace in Jesus Christ, by God's decree. (Ephesians 1:3-4)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS,

So true . . . Johnny's tactics are years-old, repetitive, and never-improving.

However, his fan club love his style, and his format, and encourage him to repeat it, continuing to laugh at all his old stale jokes, hoping he will never change or ruin their fun.

While the rest of the audience yawns, boos, and wishes to move beyond reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies.

Thank you for saying many of the things I have wanted to say, but would be quickly condemned for so doing so; not because they are not true and deserved, but simply because I am a female.

Satan and all his false minions MUST be called out by name, and Christian men are responsible to do it and I for one am glad you are man enough and faithful enough to the Lord Jesus Christ, to confront him and call him by his true moniker.

Nang

I'm still a bit shocked by his behavior. I've never seen such in any other venue from any other single individual, and I've seen some schtuff.

I know any number of Christian men who would be provoked in their flesh to clean his clock before self-control could kick in. But he wouldn't do this live to anyone's face. It's all a posing game for attention and false accolades. Even his supporters would be appalled in person.

What's more amazing than anything is that his peers cheer him on and never reign him in.

He's worthy of pity. He tries to play word games and isn't even adept at doing it. And he's obsessed with an obvious drug-based past that is still in his mind and heart.

And it's tragic that he somehow thinks he's emulating the behavior of Paul. He's nothing like Paul, and doesn't even know Paul's Gospel.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The basis for heir thinking she is in Christ, is worse than that . . . she really thinks she has received and believes in a secret knowledge from Paul, that the majority of mankind does not know about.

Which is Gnostic superstition; not faith in the Person and works of Jesus Christ.

It amazes me how the very persons, who most violently oppose the concept and teaching of divine election of souls in Jesus Christ for redemption, prove to be more narrow and elite in their beliefs, than the truly elect of God.

They proclaim they alone are in the body of Christ because they believe and spout a mantra of Paul's message, which is really nothing but a satanic counterfeit of the biblical teachings of an elect body of believers, saved by grace in Jesus Christ, by God's decree. (Ephesians 1:3-4)

I've been recently learning that is true of them. I really hadn't thought so before. But I've not had much dealings with MADs.

I guess that's why their extreme self-righteous behavior is a bit shocking. I just haven't encountered this "strain" of it much until now.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I don't. You and your peers do.

But you're not the only ones, just the most vile-spoken ones.

Do you condone john w's language, demeanor, and tactics? And why do you always impugn others Believers' salvation?

I notice you didn't respond to the rest of this post, heir.

Do you condone john w's langauge and tactics, etc.?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm still a bit shocked by his behavior. I've never seen such in any other venue from any other single individual, and I've seen some schtuff.

I know any number of Christian men who would be provoked in their flesh to clean his clock before self-control could kick in. But he wouldn't do this live to anyone's face. It's all a posing game for attention and false accolades. Even his supporters would be appalled in person.

What's more amazing than anything is that his peers cheer him on and never reign him in.

He's worthy of pity. He tries to play word games and isn't even adept at doing it. And he's obsessed with an obvious drug-based past that is still in his mind and heart.

And it's tragic that he somehow thinks he's emulating the behavior of Paul. He's nothing like Paul, and doesn't even know Paul's Gospel.

John W evidences the emptiness and impact of a childhood sitting in front of t.v. absorbing nothing but comic sit-coms, and evidently learning in his early and formative years, a lot about drugs, etc. which has convinced him such is the life experience of all.

He has nothing else to talk about, for that is all he knows . . .

It is criminal that TOL does not try to help him in better understanding and representing the holy thing things of God.

I can only assume they do not know much more or better themselves.

He has become their idol. What a shame . . . for him and for all his admirers.

Doom

John W evidences the emptiness and impact of a childhood sitting in front of t.v. absorbing nothing but comic sit-coms, and evidently learning in his early and formative years, a lot about drugs, etc. which has convinced him such is the life experience of all.

He has nothing else to talk about, for that is all he knows . . .

It is criminal that TOL does not try to help him in better understanding and representing the holy thing things of God.

I can only assume they do not know much more or better themselves.

He has become their idol. What a shame . . . for him and for all his admirers.

The above post is the perfect example of "self righteous behavior" FYI.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The above post is the perfect example of "self righteous behavior" FYI.

Would you listen to me with more attention, if I exhibited poor, ungodly behavior, and cursed others who profess Christ, with like vileness?

What do you MAD people define as "righteousness" and "holiness" anyway?

John W's crazy witness?

Gads . . . :nono: