Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

I have a question: How does one post a thread? Must one be a financial supporter in order to post a thread? I tried to contribute via my credit card and was stumped. I shall try again. I derive immense intellectual and spiritual pleasure and edification on this web page so supporting it will be my pleasure. Here goes. bybee Gee whiz! I did it!

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a question: How does one post a thread? Must one be a financial supporter in order to post a thread? I tried to contribute via my credit card and was stumped. I shall try again. I derive immense intellectual and spiritual pleasure and edification on this web page so supporting it will be my pleasure. Here goes. bybee Gee whiz! I did it!
You don't need to be a subscriber to post a thread (thank you for your subscription :up:).

Just navigate to the forum of your choice and then click "new thread".

EXAMPLE....
Lets assume I wanted to make a new thread in the Politics forum. First go here....

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums

Then click the politics forum....

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Then click "NEW THREAD".

P.S. There are a couple forums that only TOL staff members can start new threads in such as "Front Page Polls" and "Front Page News".

patman

ANSWER: Cheesburger. :duh:

download_image.aspx

well whatdahyah know

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight . . .

Do you know a Don Guttormson?​

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
(4509 ^ ((X^2 * a^5) / 35 + qi )) - 2 = ????

(Hint: don't forget to carry the Z)

Baloney
You need it to equal something to solve for variables
Some variables must be defined
You do not need *
Silly question so here is what you are perhaps looking for:

:rotfl:

patman

Baloney
You need it to equal something to solve for variables
Some variables must be defined
You do not need *
Silly question so here is what you are perhaps looking for:

:rotfl:

Yaaah! I know! I thought I was making it super hard for knight, but he managed to figure it out.

patman

You know, patman, there are times when I almost wish I'd taken more than Principles of Accounting and Reflexology down at the learning annex...:think:

I hope you passed it up for Karate or some other form of kick-someone-in-the-butt class.

It is easier to get someone to give you what you want when they think you'll smack them around, as opposed to when they think you'll poke them with a lot of needles :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I hope you passed it up for Karate or some other form of kick-someone-in-the-butt class.
No, though I did study under an intellectual-judo master once.

First day of class I raised my hand and asked, "What will I get out of this class?"

And he opened the hall door...it was very confusing.

:plain:

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight;
Is there anyway that you can see what posts have recieved the most reputation?
Like a peoples choice award?
We could have the top ten most pos repped posts and the top ten most neg repped posts, or rather the bottom ten.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight;
Is there anyway that you can see what posts have recieved the most reputation?
Like a peoples choice award?
We could have the top ten most pos repped posts and the top ten most neg repped posts, or rather the bottom ten.
Hmmmm.... that would be a cool idea. I will snoop around for a hack such as that. Good idea. :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Knight-
Is there a hack that would allow our profiles to be a little more like Facebook? With status updates, and such...

And photo albums. And we could tag photos of our friends...

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight,
Is there a way to do Capitalone online banking from my User CP? I'd like to be able to check on new messages and pay bills from one convenient interface. It'd probably be helpful if you could embed a Wendy's interactive drive-thru menu in the "...and the rest" forum, too.

Thanks,
Randy

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Could subscribers have their own personal musical theme for their profile page? (if so, Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# for me please :upright:...or Safety Dance)...could the neg/pos rep check box include an "I'm not sure how I feel about this but I think it's important to be open about my ambivalence" option? :thumb:

And could new subscribers get a complimentary pony? :think:

Or at least have their faces painted?

Status
Not open for further replies.