Are You Ready For Jesus To Come?

MarcATL

Greetings again Right Divider I appreciate your thorough response and explanation. I have not previously given much thought to the Mid-Acts dispensationalism concept nor have I considered what many claim is represented by the gospel of grace.

I have not previously considered that the preaching by Paul was significantly different to the preaching by Jesus and the 12 Apostles. I read that Jesus preached the gospel of the Kingdom of God, and Peter preached the gospel of the Kingdom and Name to the Jews in Acts 2, 3 and 4. Philip the Evangelist (a preacher of the gospel) preached the gospel of the Kingdom and Name to the Samaritans in Acts 8:5,12 and Paul preached the same in Acts 28:23-24,30-31 to both Jews and Gentiles. One element of the mystery is that the gospel was to be freely open to the Gentiles, and the record concerning Peter and Cornelius is significant. Paul was especially chosen to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles. Another aspect of what was previously hidden, or not fully appreciated, was that Christ had to suffer, die and be resurrected. Although this was revealed in such prophecies as Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53 it was not anticipated by most, even the Apostles to whom Jesus had clearly stated what had to occur.
My understanding of the term grace is the unmerited kindness and love of God in the forgiveness of our sins, and I also consider grace to include God’s continual care for us, in granting our needs in all things and His providential care for us each day. I am not sure of what you would add to this.

Kind regards
Trevor
Or take away from it.

MarcATL

Is [MENTION=16506]MarcATL[/MENTION] falsely accusing @Right Divider?

Yes, yes he is.
What do you call it when someone emphatically states that something isn't so, then someone else points out that, in fact, it is so?

You stated in no uncertain terms that Jesus never used the word "grace" in the New Testament, and I just presented you irrefutable evidence of exactly that.

I can't wait to read your reply.

Right Divider

Body part
What do you call it when someone emphatically states that something isn't so, then someone else, points out that in fact, it is so?

You stated in no uncertain terms that Jesus never uses the words "grace" in the New Testament, and I just presented you irrefutable evidence of exactly that.

I can't wait to hear this.
You should LISTEN more closely. Then, perhaps, you might not FALSELY ACCUSE people of saying things that they did NOT say. This is also why I insist that people QUOTE the POST that they are referring to so that there is NO chance of getting it wrong (as you have done).

My statement was that Jesus never once used the word grace DURING HIS EARTHLY MINISTRY TO ISRAEL.

Of course the LORD Jesus Christ used the word GRACE during His APPEARANCES to Paul AFTER His ascension. The LORD Jesus Christ gave PAUL the dispensation of the grace of God!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you suggesting that the use of the word "sealed" here is what makes you "once saved always saved?"

If so, what does that mean for you? As in, how is that manifested in your life?
John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV - 4For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.

Colossians 1:21-23 KJV - 21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

MarcATL

You should LISTEN more closely. Then, perhaps, you might not FALSELY ACCUSE people of saying things that they did NOT say. This is also why I insist that people QUOTE the POST that they are referring to so that there is NO chance of getting it wrong (as you have done).

My statement was that Jesus never once used the word grace DURING HIS EARTHLY MINISTRY TO ISRAEL.

Of course the LORD Jesus Christ used the word GRACE during His APPEARANCES to Paul AFTER His ascension. The LORD Jesus Christ gave PAUL the dispensation of the grace of God!
IMO a distinction w/o a difference.

So, in your brain, what's the difference b/w BEFORE and AFTER?

God's Truth

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV - 4For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put [him] to an open shame.

Colossians 1:21-23 KJV - 21 [FONT=&]And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;[/FONT]

When people find themselves in the hands of God,one must be careful,because it could turn dreadful.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

God's Truth

I gave you scriptures that say Jesus CAME with grace.

It was not good enough for you.

Luke 2:40 And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:4 [ Greetings and Doxology ] John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,

Revelation 22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

I have heard you madists say Jesus only preached to the Jews. Well I have scriptures where Jesus AFTER his ascension speaking about GRACE.

Jesus is for everyone, first to the Jews then to the Gentiles.

Paul taught the same gospel that Jesus preached, grace.

God's Truth

Jesus' words came first for the Jews, then for the Gentiles.

He came and preached only to the Jews, but he said when he is lifted up all can come to him to be saved.

Jesus is grace and taught grace.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

There are people here who are called madists, and they say that Jesus didn't preach grace as Paul did, they say Paul taught something else.

They are badly mistaken.

Right Divider

Body part
IMO a distinction w/o a difference.
You have very poor opinions.

So, in your brain, what's the difference b/w BEFORE and AFTER?
Once AGAIN, the LORD Jesus Christ was not preaching the gospel of the grace of God when He was on earth as the minister of the circumcision (Rom 15:8). This is made crystal clear by the FACT there is no known use of the word "grace" during THAT ministry by the LORD.

God's Truth

You have very poor opinions.

Once AGAIN, the LORD Jesus Christ was not preaching the gospel of the grace of God when He was on earth as the minister of the circumcision (Rom 15:8). This is made crystal clear by the FACT there is no known use of the word "grace" during THAT ministry by the LORD.

Grace IS Jesus Christ.

That is what we are told in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

God's Truth

And you're a hypocrite, hypocrite.

Stop judging lest you be judged..

I am falsely judged by you and others, it is why you are what you say I am.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

God's Truth

Jesus was not preaching the gospel of the grace of God. If He was, He would have used the word GRACE when He spoke to His people.

I realize that you cannot understand this, simple though it is.

Jesus came to earth and taught the guidelines to the NEW COVENANT.

All covenants must be followed exactly.

After Jesus gave the guidelines for the new covenant, he shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

Paul cannot come and change anything.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came to earth and taught the guidelines to the NEW COVENANT.

All covenants must be followed exactly.

After Jesus gave the guidelines for the new covenant, he shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

Paul cannot come and change anything.

• Jesus was not "teaching the guidelines to the NEW COVENANT" (whatever nonsense you mean by that).
  • The NEW COVENANT is between God and Israel JUST like the Bible says (Jer 31, Heb 8)
  • The blood does MORE than just affect the covenant with Israel.
  • The body of Christ receives forgiveness of sins by the blood without any covenant.
  • The RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ appeared to PAUL and gave PAUL new revelation, which you twist and reject.