Are You Ready For Jesus To Come?

God's Truth

• Jesus was not "teaching the guidelines to the NEW COVENANT" (whatever nonsense you mean by that).
  • The NEW COVENANT is between God and Israel JUST like the Bible says (Jer 31, Heb 8)
  • The blood does MORE than just affect the covenant with Israel.
  • The body of Christ receives forgiveness of sins by the blood without any covenant.
  • The RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ appeared to PAUL and gave PAUL new revelation, which you twist and reject.

Everything you said is false.

As for what you said about Jesus' blood without any covenant, NONSENSE.

When you come to Jesus through his blood you enter his covenant.

MarcATL

You have very poor opinions.

Once AGAIN, the LORD Jesus Christ was not preaching the gospel of the grace of God when He was on earth as the minister of the circumcision (Rom 15:8). This is made crystal clear by the FACT there is no known use of the word "grace" during THAT ministry by the LORD.
OK, so he wasn't preaching that then. What's the SIGNIFICANCE, in your brain, that he wasn't then?

God's Truth

You always make unbiblical claims.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Right Divider

Body part
Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
I realize that you will continue to throw out scriptures that you do not understand.

I'm not impressed by your ability to cut and paste.

Your "bible" that you quote Gal 3:17 from is garbage. Get a real Bible.

Gal 3:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:17) And this I say, [that] the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Why do you quote about the covenant of the LAW?
You don't even know what promise Paul is talking about.
You're a POSER.

God's Truth

I realize that you will continue to throw out scriptures that you do not understand.

I'm not impressed by your ability to cut and paste.

Your "bible" that you quote Gal 3:17 from is garbage. Get a real Bible.

Gal 3:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:17) And this I say, [that] the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Why do you quote about the covenant of the LAW?
You don't even know what promise Paul is talking about.
You're a POSER.

That scripture is about the covenant that now saves being told to Abraham when Abraham walked the earth. The PROMISE is called a covenant, a covenant that PAUL PREACHED.

MarcATL

I don't understand your question.
Your argument is that there's a difference in what Jesus preached BEFORE his crucifixion and after. I'm asking what's the difference and how is it significant and/or relative to one's salvation? Like I stated before, in my understanding, there's no difference/significance. So can you communicate to me exactly what it is, since you seem to find a great significance between the before and after.

Right Divider

Body part
Your argument is that there's a difference in what Jesus preached BEFORE his crucifixion and after.
That's NOT what I said.

The RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ gave Paul special revelation after His ASCENSION and not simply after His resurrection.

I'm asking what's the difference and how is it significant and/or relative to one's salvation? Like I stated before, in my understanding, there's no difference/significance. So can you communicate to me exactly what it is, since you seem to find a great significance between the before and after.
Eternal life always comes by faith.

The gospel of the kingdom was that the kingdom that God had prophesied through Israel's prophets was at hand.

The gospel of the grace of God is something different. It is that we can be fellow-heirs with Christ by God's grace.

God's Truth

That's NOT what I said.

The RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ gave Paul special revelation after His ASCENSION and not simply after His resurrection.

Why in the world did you say that to MarcATL? You know that is what you teach. Why did you say you didn't say that?

You always try that confusion talk with me too, saying you didn't say something that you do say.

God's Truth

Please show the scripture for the covenant that came 430 years before the law (the OLD covenant).

Galatians 3:8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."

Romans 3:30
since there is One God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

Jesus did that.

Right Divider

Body part
Why in the world did you say that to MarcATL? You know that is what you teach. Why did you say you didn't say that?

You always try that confusion talk with me too, saying you didn't say something that you do say.
You are a LIAR again, little Miss INeverSin

If you think that I said something, QUOTE THE POST. It's just that easy to prove what I wrote.

If I wasn't clear on something, I will clarify.

So quit LYING.

Right Divider

Body part
Galatians 3:8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."

Romans 3:30
since there is One God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

Jesus did that.
So Paul's POINT was the covenant of the law did NOT annul the promise given to Abraham.

Where did God call that promise a covenant?

How about you get a REAL BIBLE?

Rom 3:30 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:30) Seeing [it is] one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

The BIBLE does NOT say the SAME FAITH. You're ADDING to the Word of God AGAIN!

Rom 1:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

FAITH TO FAITH

heir

TOL Subscriber
If the trumpets were to sound and our Lord were to pierce the clouds right now as you read and/or type here on TOL, would you be ready to meet Him in the air in peace? Or would you be among the group that would cry out for the rocks to fall on you because you cannot bear to behold His light?
First of all, I'm not waiting for trumpets (plural) but the last trump (the sound) of the trumpet (singular and mystery truth 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV).

Regardless of your answer, how do you know it to be true?
Long story short: Romans 5:1-2 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Greetings MarcATL, I personally would face his coming with an element of fear and reservation. I accept that I have been justified by faith of the gospel, but consider that the process of salvation is ongoing, in that we must remain faithful through trial, and then stand before his judgement seat at his coming. Thus I am not OSAS.
The gospel of our salvation is not based upon our faith, but His 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV