Alt-Trump

glorydaz

Bill Clinton

Even Clinton would be rivalled by some who post here, I'll warrant. He, at least, was watched all the time. Think of some of these "holier than thou" guys who post on here.....never have they groped a woman, I'm sure. :rotfl:

And, one can only imagine what those like Rusha and Anna do at the Company Dinner when their husbands aren't watching. :peach: :peach:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Even Clinton would be rivalled by some who post here, I'll warrant. He, at least, was watched all the time. Think of some of these "holier than thou" guys who post on here.....never have they groped a woman, I'm sure. :rotfl:

And, one can only imagine what those like Rusha and Anna do at the Company Dinner when their husbands aren't watching. :peach: :peach:
:rotfl: They've been going all day long here today, feeling especially righteous.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trigger warning for those who think groping is fine but freak out when they see a pink hat:

womens-march-pink-1024x676.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

CKq6zq5VAAAke3P.jpg

Things have deteriorated so far within "The People's Republic of Trump" that the "deplorables are now reduced to arguing that their beloved "The Donald" is no worse than Bill Clinton - who ranks number 1 on their "hate" list!

The question remains as to just how far Trump supporters, like "glorydaz," are willing to compromise their integrity by embracing the "DARK SIDE" - justifying the unjustifiable!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Those are the ones you have to worry about most. The lady doth protest too much. ;)
They act like we're all for sexual predators and rapists while they are fighting hard to stop it. Here's a list of recent allegations and predators (who are all guilty beyond a reasonable doubt already I'm sure) - and this is nothing. I saw a list earlier that was 3 times longer but I can't find it now. I know for a fact there are false accusations coming out now along with any real crimes as the flood gates are opened. Lots of media men for sure, IOW Liberals.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

glorydaz

They act like we're all for sexual predators and rapists while they are fighting hard to stop it. Here's a list of recent allegations and predators (who are all guilty beyond a reasonable doubt already I'm sure) - and this is nothing. I saw a list earlier that was 3 times longer but I can't find it now. I know for a fact there are false accusations coming out now along with any real crimes as the flood gates are opened. Lots of media men for sure, IOW Liberals.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

Of course they do. Just like they claimed we are for rapists because we said strippers need to take responsibility for their own actions. If the libs have their way, all men will be guilty and need to be "whipped". It's no wonder men are melting down under the pressure from the liberal women and their lap dog men.

I think men should start accusing the women of dressing provocatively with the intent to seduce them and get them in trouble.

glorydaz

CKq6zq5VAAAke3P.jpg

Things have deteriorated so far within "The People's Republic of Trump" that the "deplorables are now reduced to arguing that their beloved "The Donald" is no worse than Bill Clinton - who ranks number 1 on their "hate" list!

The question remains as to just how far Trump supporters, like "glorydaz," are willing to compromise their integrity by embracing the "DARK SIDE" - justifying the unjustifiable!

And what do you grow in your secret garden, Mr. Holier than Thou?

I've known more men like you than I have Trump or Clinton, and you are NO DIFFERENT than they are.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think men should start accusing the women of dressing provocatively with the intent to seduce them and get them in trouble.
Can you imagine the outrage if men knitted a hat of male sex body part and paraded around town to rally for men's rights?

But let of bunch of bull dykes, baby killers, and unsatisfied women do it, and .................. "Oooooo how awesome and inspiring".

Where's Danoh and his double standard lecture when it would actually relate?