Alt-Trump

Alate_One

There's always a backlash in politics anymore. Trump was at least a partial whitelash to Obama and now a decent proportion of the electorate sees what an unqualified, divisive, buffoon he is. They've recognized that the Republican party has allowed him to fester and it's payback time.

The biggest win really was in the Virginia house of delegates where the republican supermajority has been turned into a maybe one seat majority or a total loss (depending on recounts).

Anti-gay representative was beaten by the first openly transgendered state representative. Misogynist representative was beaten by a woman. The damage is only likely to get worse as Trump continues his polling slide.

Danoh

It's about time the dems won something after losing 1,000 seats since Obama started. That's the main show.

There's always a backlash in politics anymore. Trump was at least a partial whitelash to Obama and now a decent proportion of the electorate sees what an unqualified, divisive, buffoon he is. They've recognized that the Republican party has allowed him to fester and it's payback time.

The biggest win really was in the Virginia house of delegates where the republican supermajority has been turned into a maybe one seat majority or a total loss (depending on recounts).

Anti-gay representative was beaten by the first openly transgendered state representative. Misogynist representative was beaten by a woman. The damage is only likely to get worse as Trump continues his polling slide.

Lol - ya beat me to my reply to PJ - I was about to say in reply to his usual need to rationalize his obvious self-delusion - I was about to say that perhaps Trump is ending up their Obama.

Just like how Obama's and the Dem's great first win, was overturned two years into his first term by Obama's various misteps, said first two years.

Only Trump is another story altogether.

The man's every step is as if he simply can't get enough of willfully stepping on one self-imposed mine field after another.

The man is literally Mr. Magoo.

Only, Mueller obviously does not appear to believe he is merely watching a nevertheless apt depiction of some old fool on some equally old Saturday morning cartoon.

Mr. Magoo meets Daffy Duck (that black duck that is ever complaining about not being appreciated enough, and where is his award - only to receive an award each time that blows him up to kingdom come :chuckle:)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lol - ya beat me to my reply to PJ - I was about to say in reply to his usual need to rationalize his obvious self-delusion - I was about to say that perhaps Trump is ending up their Obama.

Just like how Obama's and the Dem's great first win, was overturned two years into his first term by Obama's various misteps, said first two years.
Poor dano, forever comparing Trump to previous Presidents and elections when Trump won like nobody before him. there was no way Hillary could lose, oops. What did the dems win? Two governorships in two states Hillary won. :chuckle:

Danoh

The Trump Train - get on board ... only to be *thrown* overboard.

That too :chuckle:

And interesting quote there, your "Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies, their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such,
for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of man who can fabricate it.
Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism"

Before Trump came along to be the latest face for their double-standard, various of his rabid supporters on here were busy spitting on anyone who opposes their - get this - "gospel of the GRACE of God."

And they're still at it.

In other words, living and breathing the very description of such, in your most apt quote there.

For when called on their duplicity, such have proven as thin-skinned; as self-deluded by their self-righteous high esteem of themselves as "The Donald."

That such embraced Trump so fully is merely par for the golf course that hypocrite wastes so much time of his so called "Presidency" on - and often during one or another grave crisis.

It is obvious such would have had to plot against the very Lord they claim is their supposed moral compass.

No unfortunate doubt about it. Just look at how such take issue when called out for their hypocrisy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's the spirit - laughter in place of your typically Trump thin-skin.

There's hope for you yet - well, either that, or you're in the next stage of...denial - manic laughter :chuckle:
Danoh, I just can't believe how obsessed you are with Trump and his supporters. Don't fret, I predict that in 10 to 20 years EVERY politician will be liberal and democrat. That's what you want isn't it?

Danoh

Danoh, I just can't believe how obsessed you are with Trump and his supporters. Don't fret, I predict that in 10 to 20 years EVERY politician will be liberal and democrat. That's what you want isn't it?

Nah, that's just your self-deception once more (and that of those fellow "grace gospel" frauds as so called MADs on here that you are forever so desperately kissing up to).

You and said "grace" frauds well know I do not post on this forum but here and there, and that when I do, my post is as likely to be in connection with your false idol: Trump, as on some other subject altogether.

In contrast, post time stamps throughout this forum on any given day, make it crystal clear obvious that you and your would be "grace" fraud pals appear to be posting your Trump obssession on this forum on and off throughout just about any 24 hour day of the week - every week of the month.

Nice try peej, but you'll have to make do with yours and your fake golden boy's obvious self-delusion - Trump Akbar.

Nevertheless, Romans 5: 8 towards ya, peej - now there is a truth you and your would be "grace gospel" fraud pals might do well to allow becoming your obsession.

You might then all begin to not only free yourselves of your fraudulent "grace" claims but begin to actually care about ALL your fellow man.

"For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:7,8.

Romans 5:8 towards each and everyone, on this forum.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No unfortunate doubt about it. Just look at how such take issue when called out for their hypocrisy.

What's fascinating is they spent eight years hating Obama, thinking he was the devil incarnate, the antichrist, the worst president we'd ever had....

... and yet, when they have a confessed sexual predator in the White House who's not mentally fit for the office, is ignorant of how our government and his office actually work, who's busy shredding American influence abroad and unity at home - they think he's a gift from God.

And they don't want anyone telling them otherwise.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nah, that's just your self-deception once more (and that of those fellow "grace gospel" frauds as so called MADs on here that you are forever so desperately kissing up to).

You and said "grace" frauds well know I do not post on this forum but here and, and that when I do, my post is as likely to be in connection with your false idol: Trump, as on some other subject altogether.

In contrast, post time stamps throughout this forum on any given day, make it crystal clear obvious that you and your would be "grace" fraud pals appear to be posting your Trump obssession on this forum on and off throughout just about any 24 hour day of the week - every week of the month.

Nice try peej, but you'll have to make do with yours and your fake golden boy's obvious self-delusion - Trump Akbar.

Nevertheless, Romans 5: 8 towards ya, peej - now there is a truth you and your would be "grace gospel" fraud pals might do well to allow becoming your obsession.

You might then all begin to not only free yourselves of your fraudulent "grace" claims but begin to actually care about ALL your fellow man.

"For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:7,8.

Romans 5:8 towards each and everyone, on this forum.
:blabla: Peej :chuckle: