Allah Islam Muslim

CherubRam

Using Ahmed Deedat's booklet, "What is His Name." On page 25 of Deedat's book, he gives a list of the names of deities in Hebrew, English, and Arabic.

He claims that Elah, a Hebrew Bible name, is the same as ILAH in Arabic. There is just one problem. Nowhere in the Hebrew Bible is Elah the name of God. It is the name of a man and the name of an oak tree.
(Pictorial Ency. of the Bible, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI, USA, Vol. 5.)
There is no contracted form of God's name, as Deedat claims, in the Old Testament of the Hebrew Bible.

Also, this Allah of Islam is not Elah of the Bible, unless Allah was the son of Esau named Elah (Genesis 36:41) nor was Allah one of the kings of Israel? (I King 16:6-8,13-14).

Deedat and the Mullahs claim that "Alah" is used by Dr. C.I. Scofield to clarify the origin and meaning of Elohiym.
The note cited is in the footnote of the Scofield Reference Bible, King James Version, under Genesis 1:1.

Deedat claims Alah and Elah are variations of the same Hebrew word. But "Alah" is the word for an oath or vow, while Elah is the name of a man, a valley, or an oak.
Dr. Scofield says that "EL" is combined with "ALAH" to give the name of God, which is in error, because the two words do not contract into Elohiym, as any primary student can see!

ALAH" is a plain Hebrew word, not a contraction as with "Allah" of Islam which comes from AL ILah," and thus the double "LL". The Hebrew language has no relationship linguistically to the Allah in Arabic and the Koran. Also, there is no record in the history of the Hebrew language that "ALAH" is part of the concept of "EL" or "Elohiym." This is why the revised edition of the Scofield Reference Bible omitted the note on "ALAH."

CherubRam

I noticed that I have to keep repeating myself because people are not reading what I write. If that is not true, then they are not able to remember one minute after what they read.

egyptianmuslim

Moses was Trinitarian.

Modern-day scholars actually prefer to render Koranic Arabic into English because of the detail in the English language.

The Islamic polemic that the Koran can only be understood in Arabic is a pathetic excuse for denying critical analysis...as 80% of muslims don't even know the first thing about Arabic in the first place!

Key word...'tries'...

Fact is, Koranic Arabic, like Biblical Hebrew, are extinct languages....and the only way to bring out the true original meanings is to render the original languages into a language that has far more detail than the original.

I have studied Koranic Arabic for the better part of 20 years, and this is most definitely the case...

Ah, have you sleep well?

لو أراد الله أن يتخذ ولدا لاصطفى مما يخلق ما
يشاء سبحنه هو الله الوحد القهار خلق السموت والأرض بالحق يكور اليل على النهار ويكور النهار على اليل وسخر الشمس والقمر كل يجري لأجل مسمى ألا هو العزيز الغفر

Law arada Allahu an yattakhitha waladan laistafa mimma yakhluqu ma yashao subhanahu huwa Allahu alwahidu alqahharu khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda bialhaqqi yukawwiru allayla AAala alnnahari wayukawwiru alnnahara AAala allayli wasakhkhara alshshamsa waalqamara kullun yajree li-ajalin musamman ala huwa alAAazeezu alghaffaru

Although “allah” he intended that he takes a son; he has not chosen from that which he creates, (but) what he wills, glory be to him, he, allah”, the one, the supreme. He created the heavens and the earth through The Truth. He causes to revolve the night onto the day, and He causes to revolve the day onto the night, and He made subservient the sun and the moon, each pursues its course to a fixed and appointed term, is He not the all-mighty, the most protecting one? (39.4 – 5)

Do`nt modify the meaning of the verse 39|4|

39|4|If Allah had willed to choose a son, he could have chosen what he would of that which He hath created. Be He glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute.

Isn't it amazing how the ones who yell the loudest are the most uninformed on the subject?

It is a phobia

I think Apple jumped in with both feet on this thread without fact checking
His mode of life needs checking

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Using Ahmed Deedat's booklet, "What is His Name." On page 25 of Deedat's book, he gives a list of the names of deities in Hebrew, English, and Arabic.

He claims that Elah, a Hebrew Bible name, is the same as ILAH in Arabic. There is just one problem. Nowhere in the Hebrew Bible is Elah the name of God. It is the name of a man and the name of an oak tree.
(Pictorial Ency. of the Bible, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI, USA, Vol. 5.)
There is no contracted form of God's name, as Deedat claims, in the Old Testament of the Hebrew Bible.

Also, this Allah of Islam is not Elah of the Bible, unless Allah was the son of Esau named Elah (Genesis 36:41) nor was Allah one of the kings of Israel? (I King 16:6-8,13-14).

Deedat and the Mullahs claim that "Alah" is used by Dr. C.I. Scofield to clarify the origin and meaning of Elohiym.
The note cited is in the footnote of the Scofield Reference Bible, King James Version, under Genesis 1:1.

Not so fast my friend. Elah is Aramaic, and it DOES appear in the Tanakh books of Ezra, Daniel, and Jeremiah.

(i) אלה ישׂראל (Elah Yisrael), God of Israel (Ezra 5:1)
(ii) אלה ירושׁלם (Elah Yerushelem), God of Jerusalem (Ezra 7:19)
(iii) אלה שׁמיא (Elah Shemaya), God of Heaven (Ezra 7:23)
(iv) אלה אבהתי (Elah-avahati), God of my fathers, (Daniel 2:23)
(v) אלה אלהין (Elah Elahin), God of gods (Daniel 2:47)

http://biblicalhebrew.org/hebrew-names-of-god-in-the-bible.aspx

The Allah-El relationship has been answered repeatedly already. The KJV that you are using for translation was published in 1611 AD, just 400 years ago. The OT was directly translated from Hebrew and Aramaic, but these two languages are very dissimilar to English. It is for this reason that the Germanic 'Gott' is where the English 'God' comes from.

Elohim translated:

Aramaic: ʼĔlāhā
Syriac: Alaha
Arabic: ʾIlāh

Aramaic was the spoken language of Jesus' region around this time. Syriac, or Middle Aramaic, was the specific dialect used by many Christian churches starting in 100 AD. From 100-300 AD almost all Christians east of modern Lebanon wrote and used this language.

egyptianmuslim

I noticed that I have to keep repeating myself because people are not reading what I write. If that is not true, then they are not able to remember one minute after what they read.
Pharaoh in the following verse believe in God what is his religion?was he one of Pagans?
Genesis 41:38
And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

Apple7

Allah = God of the Torah

Give me at least one way in which he differs from the God of the Jews of old. Plural could be used when referring to angels along with Him, so that's out.

Knowing that your god ‘allah’ is ‘rabbi alAAalameena’ (i.e. lord of the jinn – which are demons) as declared in the opening chapter of the Koran, as thus…

الحمد لله رب العلمين

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

1.2 The praise (be) to ‘allah’, the lord of the jinn, and of mankind.

And….knowing that the lord of the demons is Satan….Please explain how it is that your god ‘allah’ is also proclaimed to be an idol, as thus…

قل أئنكم لتكفرون بالذي خلق الأرض في يومين وتجعلون له أندادا ذلك رب العلمين

Qul a-innakum latakfuroona biallathee khalaqa al-arda fee yawmayni watajAAaloona lahu andadan thalika rabbu alAAalameena

41.9 Say: "Truly you denied with whom he created the earth in two days, and you truly set up his idols, this, the Lord of the jinn, and of mankind?

Seems your very own book of faith is declaring that if you worship the ‘allah’ of the Koran then you are actually worshipping an idol of the devil.

We can easily see that chapter 41 was copied from previous Biblical material and converted into Arabic, as the Koran was supposedly oral during this time and did not contain verses nor was it in book form, as described below in the chapter introduction…

The Revelation from the most gracious, the merciful. A Book, its verses detailed, an Arabic collection to a nation they know. Bearer of good tidings and warner, so most of them He turned away, so they do not hear. (41.2 – 4)

Again, at the end of the same chapter we read that the Book of Revelation is an excellent book which separates truth from falsehood….

Truly who disbelieved with the account when it came to them, and truly it is an excellent Book. He does not come to him with the falsehood from between his two hands, and nor from after him; The Revelation is from one who possesses quality which discriminates between truth and falsehood and is free from doubt, praiseworthy. (41.41 – 42)

Simply more evidence that you need to study your book of faith and listen to it when it declares that it copied itself from the Holy Bible and that the god ‘allah’ that you worship is nothing more than an idol of Satan!

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Knowing that your god ‘allah’ is ‘rabbi alAAalameena’ (i.e. lord of the jinn – which are demons) as declared in the opening chapter of the Koran, as thus…

الحمد لله رب العلمين

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

ARABIC

A Translate.com Guest asked:

الحمد لله رب العالمين

ENGLISHTranslate.com Guest was given:

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds

قل أئنكم لتكفرون بالذي خلق الأرض في يومين وتجعلون له أندادا ذلك رب العلمين

Qul a-innakum latakfuroona biallathee khalaqa al-arda fee yawmayni watajAAaloona lahu andadan thalika rabbu alAAalameena

41.9 Say: "Truly you denied with whom he created the earth in two days, and you truly set up his idols, this, the Lord of the jinn, and of mankind?

Seems your very own book of faith is declaring that if you worship the ‘allah’ of the Koran then you are actually worshipping an idol of the devil.

قل أئنكم لتكفرون بالذي خلق الأرض في يومين وتجعلون له أندادا ذلك رب العالمين
Translation: Say Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds.

You didn't even get the full verse in Arabic here

Simply more evidence that you need to study your book of faith and listen to it when it declares that it copied itself from the Holy Bible and that the god ‘allah’ that you worship is nothing more than an idol of Satan!

No. But it is more examples of you lying to try and promote your stupid opinions

Apple7

Lol. Nope he was more - you forgot about the fire in the bush. That's another incarnation of God.

Is Jesus quoting God the Father in Mark 12:26?

Mark 12:26...

But concerning the dead, that they are raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, as God spoke to him at the Bush, saying, "I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob"?

No.

He is quoting Himself, God the Son, as thus…

Exodus 3.1 - 6

And Moses was feeding the flock of his father-in-law Jethro, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock behind the wilderness and came to the mountain of The Gods, to Horeb. And Malek Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the middle of a thorn bush. And he looked, and behold, the thorn bush was burning with fire, and the thorn bush was not burned up! And Moses said, I will turn aside now and see this great sight, why the thorn bush is not burned up. And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and Elohim called to him from the midst of the thorn bush, and said, Moses! Moses! And he said, Behold me. And He said, Do not come near here. Pull off your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground. And He said, I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he feared to look upon The Gods.

These verses tell us plainly that Moses both saw and spoke with Malek Yahweh (i.e. God the Son) in the midst of the fire.

Observe that the Triune God occupies the Mount (Moses came to the mountain of all The Gods ‘Ha- Elohim’), as the terms Yahweh, Elohim, Malek Yahweh & Ha- Elohim (literally all The Gods!) are used interchangeably.

Who occupied the burning bush?

• Malek Yahweh
• Yahweh
• Elohim
• The Gods (Ha Elohim)

That Malek Yahweh is actually Yahweh, and that Moses spoke to Malek Yahweh, is proven in these verses, as thus…

Deut 4.15 - 19

Therefore you shall carefully watch over your souls, for you have not seen any likeness in the day Yahweh spoke to you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire, that you not deal corruptly, and make for yourselves a graven image, a likeness of any figure, the form of a male or female, the form of any animal in the earth; the form of any winged bird that flies in the heavens; the form of any creeping thing on the ground; the form of any fish in the waters under the earth; and that you not lift up your eyes towards the heavens and shall see the sun, and the heavens, and you be drawn away and worship them, and serve them; which Yahweh Elohim has allotted to all the peoples under all the heavens.

It really should not come as any surprise that Moses saw and spoke to The Son, as the NT also records that Abraham did likewise…

John 8.56 – 58

Your father Abraham leaped for joy that he should see My day, and he saw, and rejoiced.Then the Jews said to Him, You do not yet have fifty years, and have You seen Abraham?Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham came to be, I AM!

Apple7

[
Do`nt modify the meaning of the verse 39|4|

39|4|If Allah had willed to choose a son, he could have chosen what he would of that which He hath created. Be He glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute.

Even your googled English rendering does NOT deny The Son!

Clinic time...

Glory be to Him the uncreated Son

لو أراد الله أن يتخذ ولدا لاصطفى مما يخلق ما
يشاء سبحنه هو الله الوحد القهار

Law arada Allahu an yattakhitha waladan laistafa mimma yakhluqu ma yashao subhanahu huwa Allahu alwahidu alqahharu

39.4 Although “allah” he intended that he takes a Son; he has not chosen from that which he creates, (but) what he wills, glory be to Him; he, allah”, the one, the supreme.

39.4 is yet another clear Arabic ayah that boldly proclaims that Jesus is the Son.

In fact, it is stated that “he intended” (“arada” – completed action) that he takes (“yattakhitha”) a Son.

The stipulation being that the Son does not come from anything that is created (“yakhluqu”).

This should sound extremely familiar, as it proclaims that the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) is uncreated!

A Son that has always existed.

Further, the very next ayah, 39.5, point-blank tells us that the Son is Jesus Christ as thus…

خلق السموت والأرض بالحق يكور اليل على النهار ويكور النهار على اليل وسخر الشمس والقمر كل يجري لأجل مسمى ألا هو العزيز الغفر

Khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda bialhaqqi yukawwiru allayla AAala alnnahari wayukawwiru alnnahara AAala allayli wasakhkhara alshshamsa waalqamara kullun yajree li-ajalin musamman ala huwa alAAazeezu alghaffaru

39.5 He created the heavens and the earth through 'The Truth'. He causes to revolve the night onto the day, and He causes to revolve the day onto the night, and He made subservient the sun and the moon, each pursues its course to a fixed and appointed term, is He not the all-mighty, the most protecting one?

This ayah tells us that “allah” created the known Universe with the help of ‘The Truth’.

It is already a very well established fact that ‘The Truth’ is repeatedly mentioned as a deity attribute of Jesus Christ in both the Holy Bible as well as the Koran.

Now…once again… “allah” is shown to be in need of assistance in creating the Universe.

The assistance of the Son.

Apple7

ARABIC

A Translate.com Guest asked:

الحمد لله رب العالمين

ENGLISHTranslate.com Guest was given:

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds

قل أئنكم لتكفرون بالذي خلق الأرض في يومين وتجعلون له أندادا ذلك رب العالمين
Translation: Say Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds.

You didn't even get the full verse in Arabic here

No. But it is more examples of you lying to try and promote your stupid opinions

Another nascent newb!

How many times do I have to tell you wannabe muslims that you CANNOT translate the extinct Koranic Arabic of your book of faith through an online modern Arabic translator!

Show some respect for both yourself and your Koran.