Allah Islam Muslim

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Since my correct translations of your lies didnt meet your lofty standards, here is the direct Quranic text:

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

1.2 The praise (be) to ‘allah’, the lord of the jinn, and of mankind.
Nope. You're a dingus

1:2 (Asad) All praise is due to God alone, the Sustainer of all the worlds,

And….knowing that the lord of the demons is Satan….Please explain how it is that your god ‘allah’ is also proclaimed to be an idol, as thus…

Qul a-innakum latakfuroona biallathee khalaqa al-arda fee yawmayni watajAAaloona lahu andadan thalika rabbu alAAalameena

41.9 Say: "Truly you denied with whom he created the earth in two days, and you truly set up his idols, this, the Lord of the jinn, and of mankind?
Again, no. You're just an even bigger dingus

Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds. 41:9

Why do some Christians lie to try and spread bigotry?

Post a link to EVEN JUST ONE source that says the Quran says what you claim it does.

Apple7

Since my correct translations of your lies didnt meet your lofty standards, here is the direct Quranic text:

Nope. You're a dingus

1:2 (Asad) All praise is due to God alone, the Sustainer of all the worlds,

Again, no. You're just an even bigger dingus

Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds. 41:9

Why do some Christians lie to try and spread bigotry?

Post a link to EVEN JUST ONE source that says the Quran says what you claim it does.

Your god has the 'mark' on him...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi

1.1 With the mark of “allah”, the merciful, the ever merciful.

egyptianmuslim

Even your googled English rendering does NOT deny The Son!

Clinic time...

Glory be to Him the uncreated Son

لو أراد الله أن يتخذ ولدا لاصطفى مما يخلق ما
يشاء سبحنه هو الله الوحد القهار

Law arada Allahu an yattakhitha waladan laistafa mimma yakhluqu ma yashao subhanahu huwa Allahu alwahidu alqahharu

39.4 Although “allah” he intended that he takes a Son; he has not chosen from that which he creates, (but) what he wills, glory be to Him; he, allah”, the one, the supreme.

39.4 is yet another clear Arabic ayah that boldly proclaims that Jesus is the Son.

In fact, it is stated that “he intended” (“arada” – completed action) that he takes (“yattakhitha”) a Son.

The stipulation being that the Son does not come from anything that is created (“yakhluqu”).

This should sound extremely familiar, as it proclaims that the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) is uncreated!

A Son that has always existed.

Further, the very next ayah, 39.5, point-blank tells us that the Son is Jesus Christ as thus…

خلق السموت والأرض بالحق يكور اليل على النهار ويكور النهار على اليل وسخر الشمس والقمر كل يجري لأجل مسمى ألا هو العزيز الغفر

Khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda bialhaqqi yukawwiru allayla AAala alnnahari wayukawwiru alnnahara AAala allayli wasakhkhara alshshamsa waalqamara kullun yajree li-ajalin musamman ala huwa alAAazeezu alghaffaru

39.5 He created the heavens and the earth through 'The Truth'. He causes to revolve the night onto the day, and He causes to revolve the day onto the night, and He made subservient the sun and the moon, each pursues its course to a fixed and appointed term, is He not the all-mighty, the most protecting one?

This ayah tells us that “allah” created the known Universe with the help of ‘The Truth’.

It is already a very well established fact that ‘The Truth’ is repeatedly mentioned as a deity attribute of Jesus Christ in both the Holy Bible as well as the Koran.

Now…once again… “allah” is shown to be in need of assistance in creating the Universe.

The assistance of the Son.

Usually modify the meanings of Quran .....,remember that the members of the TOL are not sheeps

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear egyptianmuslim,

I think the problem is that God LOVES Israel and it is written over and over in the scriptures that Israel shall have her same borders in the latter years. Now the God/Allah you worship does not love Israel. You have tons of land for the Arabs, but one small strip of land, you begrudge the Israeli people. It's not that I'm trying to be prejudice or anything. I have a cousin in Egypt. My grandparents on my father's side were from Beirut, Lebanon. So, I got named Michael, instead of Mohammed, by my mother's insistence. She also told my dad that we would be raised as Christians and he agreed. Anything to please the woman he loves. Don't even ask me about my mom's ancestry!! Anyway, this is why we don't think that our God/Christian and Israel, is the same god as your Allah!!

Assalaamu Aleikum,

Michael

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Dear egyptianmuslim,

I think the problem is that God LOVES Israel and it is written over and over in the scriptures that Israel shall have her same borders in the latter years. Now the God/Allah you worship does not love Israel. You have tons of land for the Arabs, but one small strip of land, you begrudge the Israeli people. It's not that I'm trying to be prejudice or anything. I have a cousin in Egypt. My grandparents on my father's side were from Beirut, Lebanon. So, I got named Michael, instead of Mohammed, by my mother's insistence. She also told my dad that we would be raised as Christians and he agreed. Anything to please the woman he loves. Don't even ask me about my mom's ancestry!! Anyway, this is why we don't think that our God/Christian and Israel, is the same god as your Allah!!

Assalaamu Aleikum,

Michael

Allah promises the "blessed land" to the Jews in the End Times, according to the Qur'an. Allah has now fulfilled that promise - both the one in the Qur'an and in the Tanach. That's doesn't mean that Israel is holy and pious and that they are in the right side - this is a common misunderstanding of the Christian Zionists. Anti-Christs have been promised but we shouldn't bow down to the them, should we? Why should we submit to the will of a rogue state, a state that continues to break international law?

egyptianmuslim

Dear egyptianmuslim,

Assalaamu Aleikum,

Michael

Assalaamu Aleikum,
There is only one God who is Unique and Above description. Pure monotheism is the religion of God

3|64|Say: O People of the Scripture. Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partners unto Him and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).

bybee

Assalaamu Aleikum,
There is only one God who is Unique and Above description. Pure monotheism is the religion of God

3|64|Say: O People of the Scripture. Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partners unto Him and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).

"Praise Him! Praise Him all ye little children.
God is Love. God is Love.
That is the difference between thee and me. I worship the Almighty God of creation who Loves me and thee.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hebrew Scriptures written by 40 different authors over 1600 years.
Koran written by one man

No comparison

Koran
Book of Mormon
Etc etc

The Hebrew Scriptures stand alone.

CherubRam

Assalaamu Aleikum,

Allah was a Pagan god before Mohammad lived. There is nothing to change that. Yahwah is not in the Koran, and Allah is not a concept of God in the bible. Do you not see the problem?

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Assalaamu Aleikum,

Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ Almighty God, Forgive Them

1God4all

BANNED
Banned
Allah was a Pagan god before Mohammad lived. There is nothing to change that. Yahwah is not in the Koran, and Allah is not a concept of God in the bible. Do you not see the problem?

This has been pointed out many times by others already, but the pagan roots are the Canaan god El, which is where the El of Judaism comes from and also Allah. Elohim and Allah have the same origin

Apple7

This has been pointed out many times by others already, but the pagan roots are the Canaan god El, which is where the El of Judaism comes from and also Allah. Elohim and Allah have the same origin

You were already banned.

Changing your nic does not fool anyone.