Allah Islam Muslim

Apple7

Why don't you start your own thread about the Trinity.

There are so many Trinity threads already.

It fits-in more on an 'as needed' basis....like in your thread.

It actually fits very well...as we have a whole corral of Trinity-deniers here...like yourself....the muslims....the jews...

About the only thing that we have in common is that it revolves around Jesus.

You all have horribly mis-interpreted scripture.

Only Orthodox Trinitarian Christians have properly interpreted the scriptures...and Yahweh only saves the ones who worship Him as He has revealed Himself, triune.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
So sad...you'll can even agree who is God. Is he triune or is he One?

Pathetic.

And then you come criticise "Allah".

What's in a name, anyway? Allah is the Arabic word for the supreme God.

But hey, you should also start a thread about the etymology of the word "God"...lol, who knows - it may have once being used for a pagan supreme God.

Oh no, the Hindus used the word "God" for their Godhead!

CherubRam

Pathetic.

But hey, you should also start a thread about the etymology of the word "God"...lol, who knows - it may have once being used for a pagan supreme God.

Do not pay any attention to him, he does not know what he is talking about. Trinitarianism is not in the original bible text.

egyptianmuslim

They were forced to convert at the point of a sword. The Jews and Catholics believe in concealing Gods personal name. I do not hold to that belief.
Before Prophecy of Mohammed, Pagans knew the difference between Allah and and their idols

39|3|Surely Pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate.

The name Yahwah means (Life Began) or (Life's Beginning)
Elah means "the thing that we love and follow it", i can say "money is his elah"

25|43|Hast thou seen him who chooseth for his god his own lust? Wouldst thou then be guardian over him?

-------------

Allah is the contracted form of Alilah.
Allah is the name of a Pagan god. How far do you think you will get calling on a Pagan god.
No, Allah"the Creator of the heavens and earth" is the Arabic name of God and was known to all Arabs"Jews, Christians, and Pagans"
29|61|And if thou(Mohammed) wert to ask them( Pagans ): Who created the heavens and the earth, and constrained the sun and the moon (to their appointed work)? they would say: Allah. How then are they turned away?

--------------

True worshipers worship The Creator as He has revealed Himself, Triune...
As you like

---------------

'Muhammad' never appears in the Arabic of that ayah....so why put it in parenthesis...?

Etc, etc, etc...

You are abrogating your scriptures when you do this...

English version is not Quran it is meanings of Quran.

If Quran says "tell them" it translated as "(Oh Mohammed) tell them(believers/ pagans/...or...)

--------------------

chair

Ok...I should say that its well known amongst Biblical scholars.

I would expect Jews to be ignorant to this fact...just like Muslims are ignorant to the fact that their Koran was copied from the Holy Bible, etc, etc...

Sources, then.

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Allah is the contracted form of Alilah.
Allah is the name of a Pagan god. How far do you think you will get calling on a Pagan god.

Elohim and Allah have the EXACT same Canaanite ties. They're the same.

Jesus spoke Aramaic. Alaha is God in Aramaic. Did Jesus not know God?

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Ok...I should say that its well known amongst Biblical scholars.

I would expect Jews to be ignorant to this fact...just like Muslims are ignorant to the fact that their Koran was copied from the Holy Bible, etc, etc...

Do you think that the Bible is unaltered?

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned

Pathetic.

It's very hypocritical for English Christians to say God is more reliable than Allah as a name.

God comes from:
Hebrew (YHWH) to Greek (Theos) to Hindu (khooda) to Persian (khoda) to Germanic (Gott) and Scandinavian (Gud).......
Then finally to God

chair

this book

In the Shadow of the Sword

questions the origins of the koran

I was referring to something that Apple said:
The Jews are well known for altering their own Hebrew scriptures, in the MT recension.

I asked for sources on this. "Well-known" and a remark about "Biblical Scholars"- implying that I am ignorant- is not the same as real evidence (which is what I would expect from a Biblical Scholar).

There is little doubt that there are textual difficulties in the Hebrew Bible, and that there are errors that have crept in. I am also aware that MT is not identical to the Septuagint. However, Apple seems to be implying that the Jews have deliberately changed the Bible in order to hide or downplay something. I am rather curious as to how one could even know this to be true.

I suppose that we will find out soon.

CherubRam

Genesis 16:12. New International Version

He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Apple7

Before Prophecy of Mohammed, Pagans knew the difference between Allah and and their idols

39|3|Surely Pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate.

لو أراد الله أن يتخذ ولدا لاصطفى مما يخلق ما
يشاء سبحنه هو الله الوحد القهار خلق السموت والأرض بالحق يكور اليل على النهار ويكور النهار على اليل وسخر الشمس والقمر كل يجري لأجل مسمى ألا هو العزيز الغفر

Law arada Allahu an yattakhitha waladan laistafa mimma yakhluqu ma yashao subhanahu huwa Allahu alwahidu alqahharu khalaqa alssamawati waal-arda bialhaqqi yukawwiru allayla AAala alnnahari wayukawwiru alnnahara AAala allayli wasakhkhara alshshamsa waalqamara kullun yajree li-ajalin musamman ala huwa alAAazeezu alghaffaru

Although “allah” he intended that he takes a son; he has not chosen from that which he creates, (but) what he wills, glory be to him, he, allah”, the one, the supreme. He created the heavens and the earth through The Truth. He causes to revolve the night onto the day, and He causes to revolve the day onto the night, and He made subservient the sun and the moon, each pursues its course to a fixed and appointed term, is He not the all-mighty, the most protecting one? (39.4 – 5)

Apple7

English version is not Quran it is meanings of Quran.

If Quran says "tell them" it translated as "(Oh Mohammed) tell them(believers/ pagans/...or...)

--------------------

Modern-day scholars actually prefer to render Koranic Arabic into English because of the detail in the English language.

The Islamic polemic that the Koran can only be understood in Arabic is a pathetic excuse for denying critical analysis...as 80% of muslims don't even know the first thing about Arabic in the first place!

Apple7

Sources, then.

The MT is a recension to begin with.

A recension, as you know, is an alteration of the original text into a new standard.

It was at this time that diacritical markings were added to the text and obvious manipulation of the text took place as compared to its much, much older reference, the LXX.

The vast amount of Hebrew plurals which existed could not all be covered-up by the Unitarian Jews of the time....and so then invented the term 'plural of majesty' to somehow explain how a single God could repeatedly be described in the plural....and, during the Gen 1 creation, they perform scriptural gymnastics, and invoke the angels as being part of the discussion to cover the obvious plurality.

One elementary example in Gen 2.18, reads as thus in the MT recension:

...I will make'...

The LXX, in the same verse, has:

'Let Us make (plural verb) him a helper suitable for him'.

On and on and on it goes....Jews attempting to make a Trinitarian text into a Unitarian one.