Allah Islam Muslim

Apple7

That doesn't contradict anything I said. But since you don't think El has pagan roots I'll detail them more.

"ʾĒl (written aleph-lamed, e.g. Ugaritic: ����, Phoenician: ����,[3] Classical Syriac: ܐܠ, Hebrew: אל‎, Arabic: إل‎ or إله, cognate to Akkadian: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity" and it is used as the name of major Ancient Near East deities, including the God of the Hebrew Bible.

In the Canaanite religion, or Levantine religion as a whole, El or Il was a god also known as the Father of humanity and all creatures, and the husband of the goddess Asherah as recorded in the clay tablets of Ugarit(modern Ra′s Shamrā—Arabic: رأس شمرا‎, Syria).[4]

The bull was symbolic to El and his son Baʻal Hadad, and they both wore bull horns on their headdress.[5][6][7][8] He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. El had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot."

"According to The Oxford Companion to World Mythology,

It seems almost certain that the God of the Jews evolved gradually from the Canaanite El, who was in all likelihood the 'God of Abraham'.
.. If El was the high God of Abraham—Elohim, the prototype of Yahveh—Asherah was his wife, and there are archaeological indications that she was perceived as such before she was in effect 'divorced' in the context of emerging Judaism of the 7th century BCE. (See 2 Kings 23:15)".[28]"

This shows where Genesis and Canaanite mythology overlap, proving that both are referring to the same supposed deity:
"The word el (singular) is a standard term for "god" in other related Semitic languages including Ugaritic. The Canaanite pantheon of gods was known as the elohim (the gods [plural]). For instance, in the Ugaritic Baal cycle we read of "seventy sons of Asherah". Each "son of god" was held to be the originating deity for a particular people. (KTU2 1.4.VI.46).[6] A memory of this myth is contained in Genesis, describing the "sons of God" who lay with the "daughters of men". In post-exilic apocrypha these were identified as Nephelim, or fallen angels."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

And?

Anyone with an internet link and a pulse can edit a wiki page.

Slavishly googling a wiki page for a cut-n-paste reply is not researching the matter.

Apple7

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses

Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Yahwah is God's only personal name. Yahwah is the only true God. People who have or will have life immortal in heaven, are called gods also. Life immortal can only be given by Yahwah, the only true God.

Exo 3.14

And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM; and He said, You shall say this to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.

Why is 'I AM' repeated three times in that verse...?

CherubRam

‘ō·śa·yiḵ’ (makers) is plural in the Hebrew.

‘ḇō·‘ă·la·yiḵ’ (husbands) is plural in the Hebrew.

If those words being used were plural in Hebrew, they would end in "im."

The KJV does not show that those words are plural.

CherubRam

THE ISLAMIC MOSLEMS DENY JESUS SAYING THAT GOD HAS NO SON .

They do not read the bible or know what it says. We are sons of God by adoption. The ELECT are heirs to life immortal in Heaven. An immortal being is a god. The word "god" is the name of no one, it is a title and a description.

CherubRam

Exo 3.14

And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM; and He said, You shall say this to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.

Why is 'I AM' repeated three times in that verse...?

There is no such word (I AM) in Hebrew. It is a false teaching.

CherubRam

Not.

That is what Lexicons and grammars are for.

Then you don't know Hebrew.

In Hebrew there is the word "I," but there is no such words as "I am."
"I am" is an interpretation for "I Lived" also here in John 8. I Lived" is the trans-literal.

John 8:58
New International Version (NIV)
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

In Matthew 26 and Mark 14 we have the same story with two different acknowledgements.

Matthew 26
62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?"

63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."

64 "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Mark 14:60
Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?"

61. But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer.
Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"

62. "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Yahshua was asked if he was the messiah, for which he answered, yes.

(HA-YAH / the living) (ASHER / That) (HA-YAH lives)

picture.php

egyptianmuslim

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses

Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Yahwah is God's only personal name. Yahwah is the only true God. People who have or will have life immortal in heaven, are called gods also. Life immortal can only be given by Yahwah, the only true God.

What about people other than Moses and his folk like Joseph, Jacob,Isaac, Abraham, Noah , Adam and all their folks did they know the name of God or how they did call Him??

Suppose a folk who worship Yahwah as the name of the creator, and they believe that Yahwah has five children, What do you call them ?
If i have American name, does this mean that i`m American?

CherubRam

What about people other than Moses and his folk like Joseph, Jacob,Isaac, Abraham, Noah , Adam and all their folks did they know the name of God or how they did call Him??

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name Yahwah I did not make myself fully known to them.

God = IL / EL

CherubRam

Suppose a folk who worship Yahwah as the name of the creator, and they believe that Yahwah has five children, What do you call them ?
If i have American name, does this mean that i`m American?

Yahwah creates, He does not procreate. We are called His children because we serve Him. Those who do not serve Him are not His children. The name Yahwah is Aramaic as well as Hebrew, it is also the same in English. That is why the Arabs did know that name of God, before they cursed Him for not cursing the Jews. And that is why Mohammad did not know the name of God. If Mohammad was a man of God, he would have known God's name.

egyptianmuslim

Yahwah creates, He does not procreate. We are called His children because we serve Him. Those who do not serve Him are not His children. The name Yahwah is Aramaic as well as Hebrew, it is also the same in English. That is why the Arabs did know that name of God, before they cursed Him for not cursing the Jews. And that is why Mohammad did not know the name of God. If Mohammad was a man of God, he would have known God's name.
The Arabic Jews, Christians and Pagans during the life of Muhammed did call Him as Allah.

what is the meaninig of Yahwah?

egyptianmuslim

Quran17|110|Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names. And thou (Muhammad), be not loud voiced in thy worship nor yet silent therein, but follow a way between.

CherubRam

If i accept Yahwah as the name of God what is the problem??

It is not enough to know the personal name of God. Do you keep His moral commands? And what about His seventh day Sabbath? Do you show your love for Him by keeping His Sabbath? And now we are under a New Covenant. Do you believe that Yahshua is Yahwah's messiah? Are you aware that the Koran conflicts with the bible. You can not serve two masters. You can only be one or the other.

egyptianmuslim

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name Yahwah I did not make myself fully known to them.

God = IL / EL
Giving name to God does`nt add anything to the belief/faith.
Q 17|110|Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names. And thou (Muhammad), be not loud voiced in thy worship nor yet silent therein, but follow a way between.

egyptianmuslim

It is not enough to know the personal name of God. Do you keep His moral commands? And what about His seventh day Sabbath? Do you show your love for Him by keeping His Sabbath? And now we are under a New Covenant. Do you believe that Yahshua is Yahwah's messiah? Are you aware that the Koran conflicts with the bible. You can not serve two masters. You can only be one or the other.

This is the rituals of Jews that you conflict with them, does Judaism a way to God?