ECT All Things Are Lawful For Me

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came with the teachings of the new law.

The new law made changes to the whole old law.

Jesus is the New and Old LAW! Can a mortal be God?

Quit (Is. 14:14)!

The Immortal put on Mortality, that we who are flesh and blood might be saved from the one that has the Power of Mortality...

Look to the lifted Bronze!!! Take your eyes off of the Stone!!! The Stones did not become bread!!!

He alone IS our BREAD! The ROCK is our Bread!

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you not know that if Judas would have repented
He did.

Matthew 27:3-4 KJV
(3) Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
(4) Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Judas did not repent of his sins. He kept being a thief.
You might say that, but scripture says otherwise.

(3) Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
(4) Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Judas would have repented
If????

God's Truth

He did.

We have to believe that when we repent we are forgiven.

Judas did not repent of being a thief, and his thievery caused him to betray Jesus for money.

Now he repented not of being a thief, but for betraying God.

We all must repent of our sins and not preach faith alone, for our sins betray us.

When we repent of our sins, we must believe that we are forgiven.

Judas did not believe that he could ever be forgiven.

God's Truth

What do you not get about being a thief IS a betrayal of GOD?????

What makes you think I don't get that?

Judas should have repented of his sins when he went along with Jesus.

Then he should have went to Jesus when he repented.

He went to the chief priests and elders.

And then he went off and killed himself, he did not believe he could ever be forgiven. He never knew Jesus and Jesus never knew him.

Jerry Shugart

I spent my whole life believing in God and Jesus.

Do you believe this?:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
(Jn.3:16).​

Whoever BELIEVES has eternal life and shall not perish?

Notice the only thing that is mentioned that a person has to do is to "believe."

Do you believe that if a person believes the gospel then has eternal life and shall not perish?

Or do you believe that he has to do something else?

God's Truth

Do you believe this?:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

Notice the only thing that is mentioned that a person has to do is to "believe."

Do you believe that if a person believes the gospel then has eternal life and shall not perish?

If Judas would have repented of being a thief, would he have betrayed Jesus?

God's Truth

Do you believe this?:

What don't you get about my saying I believed in God and Jesus my whole life?

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a small child.

I refrained from doing much evil, but I was still a sinner.

I did not understand that I had to repent and bow to Jesus, bow to all that he says to do.

When I finally did that and started obeying everything, that is when he saved me.