About bible

Hassan.gh

The Koran was plagiarized from the Old Testament, in large part. Muhammed hired scribes to create the Koran (they were FORCED to write the Koran... and then KILLED).
Muhammed wanted to create a unifying religion, to bring Christians, Jews, and Arabs TOGETHER.
When that failed, Muhammed went to war against Christians and Jews to force them to "convert or die", or (if they were rich) to pay a TAX.
Why would this historical information be hidden from you???
All r lies

When God sends a new prophet with new book it means previous ones were abrogated.

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Most of my time is being spent for learning English and it's hard

And I'm a religious man but we Muslims believe as mentioned in Koran there are some distortions in bible and torah .that's why we can't trust them.
And I think the best reason for this is that there are some versions of bible that causes distrust

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by distortions, but you do not need to use this term or word in regard to the Bible. As for translations or versions, what do you mean by versions? I believe you are speaking of English. I have read some Hebrew from the Bema, but I am still learning.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

I think here doesn't belong to Christians alone if it is for u let me know I will leave

Besides the true supporter of terrorism is the USA and 9/ 11 was an inside job to defame Islam and put Muslims under pressure because they fear from expansion of the truth

Lol. That is very funny, do you really believe that?

CherubRam

And I'm a religious man but we Muslims believe as mentioned in Koran there are some distortions in bible and torah .that's why we can't trust them.
And I think the best reason for this is that there are some versions of bible that causes distrust

There are also many errors in the Quran.

CherubRam

The Koran was plagiarized from the Old Testament, in large part. Muhammed hired scribes to create the Koran (they were FORCED to write the Koran... and then KILLED).
Muhammed wanted to create a unifying religion, to bring Christians, Jews, and Arabs TOGETHER.
When that failed, Muhammed went to war against Christians and Jews to force them to "convert or die", or (if they were rich) to pay a TAX.
Why would this historical information be hidden from you???
The Quran was not written until years after Mohammad died.

CherubRam

Study bibles show where the troubled parts of scriptures are, and the different translations.

CherubRam

[h=3]Why Allah Created Stars! [/h] Quran gives us further scientific knowledge by telling us that the stars were created by Allah as missiles to throw at the devils:
Quran 67: 5 And We have (from of old) adorned the lowest heaven (sky) with lamps, and We have made such (Lamps as) missiles to drive away Satans…
Quran 37: 6-8 We have indeed decorated the lower heaven (sky) with beauty (in) the stars, (for beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious Satans. So they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side.

CherubRam

[h=3]Does Earth Spread Out Like Carpet (flat)? [/h] Quran 15: 19 And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon Mountains firm and immovable;
Quran 78: 6-7 Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse, And the mountains as pegs (anchor)?

CherubRam

[h=3]Is Religion Compulsive Or Is It Not? [/h] Quran 02: 256 There is no Compulsion in religion….
OR
Quran 9: 29 Fight those who do not profess the true faith(Islam) till they pay the polltax (jiziya) with the hand of humility.
Quran 9: 5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them and take them captive, and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush….
Quran 47: 4 When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads….
Quran 2: 191 And slay (kill) them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
Quran 8: 65 O Apostle ! rouse the believers to the fight of….unbelievers.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's Ramadan and I'm busy with reading Koran and ...

You had time for the internet when you started the thread. You probably had time to drink Coke and smoke too. All you had to do was some extra prayers any way, right? Just like the RCC. Of course the RCC doesn't toss homos off the roof

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Besides the true supporter of terrorism is the USA and 9/ 11 was an inside job to defame Islam and put Muslims under pressure because they fear from expansion of the truth

:chuckle:

I told you he wasn't what he said he was. Probably just left leaning troll.

3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

marhig

And why such thing hasn't been narrated in history of Islam??

U guys except new prophet to change everything and bring new book completely opposite of previous one

U expect the reality to be changed constantly????

I don't, I don't believe that God changes at all, and I believe that Jesus strengthened Gods laws. And he said that the two greatest commandments are to love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and to love your neighbour as yourself, and upon these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. So by truly obeying those two commandments, we cover everything.

And Jesus didn't abolish the law, he fulfilled the law, meaning he is the one that is spoken about in the old testament, he is the Christ, (the anointed of God), he obeyed the laws and showed us how to live before God, he bore witness to the truth and showed us a new and living way, and Paul said this.

Romans 3:31

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

God doesn't change!

Last edited:

marhig

It's interesting to let u know that Muslims believe the same that we don't need to read other books!!!

I have read one page or two pages of bible
And I had heard from atheists that Christians say bible is infallible and perfect because jesus told it it and jesus is infallible because bible says he is
Now I understand what they say

But hassan here's the difference, I'm not on a muslim website asking questions about the Koran you are here asking questions, and I'm saying that I believe that the Bible is the truth and that we don't need another book. Reading one or two pages isn't enough, if you're truly interested, try first with the gospels as they're about Jesus. (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.) And you'll see what a heart he had, full of love, forgiveness and mercy.

And I believe that the Bible is the true word of God and those who have written the books of the Bible are inspired by God to do so. I believe that God has everything in the Bible that we need to know, and there's enough in the Bible to show us how to live before God, and the difference with Christ Jesus to others is that he didn't just speak the word, he lived it out perfectly too, never sinning and always living right before God. Showing us the way.

And if you want to, you can ask me any questions you wish.