About bible

Hassan.gh

You understand nothing, you are destined for hell
Really?
I want you all of u guys to be more rational and logical and provide some logical reasons for your claims not only the statements from bible

U know if u think we Muslims go to hell we think exactly the same about u

So rational discussion is the best way to share our ideas with each other

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Really?
I want you all of u guys to be more rational and logical and provide some logical reasons for your claims not only the statements from bible

U know if u think we Muslims go to hell we think exactly the same about u

So rational discussion is the best way to share our ideas with each other

Like your rational and logical conclusion after reading ONE, maybe TWO pages of the Bible. You're a hellbound troll

Hassan.gh

Like your rational and logical conclusion after reading ONE, maybe TWO pages of the Bible. You're a hellbound troll
I didn't judge about bible . I simply asked some questions and wanted to know how Christians think and I will never judge a book until I read it completely

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Hassan,

How do you think about the Bible? Do you believe that the Bible should verify itself or are you looking for verification of the Bible from somewhere outside of the Bible or would you want to see both or are you open to both? Some people believe that the Bible is self-verifying. What kind of evidences are you looking for? Do you accept the truth of the Bible? Do you believe that it is inspired by God, that is, God-Breathed? That it is from God? Do you understand that there are many different people who wrote the Bible over many years? Do you believe that the Bible is inerrant? Do you understand what it means for the Bible to be inerrant in the autographs, the original manuscripts? Do you understand about translations into the English from Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek? Have you learned about the different manuscripts that exist, and scribal traditions for copying manuscripts? There may be Latin depending on who you are talking about or which translation and the reasons the translators choose or pick certain or particular words. Do you understand about word for word translations and thought for thought translations? Do you know which one of these is dynamic equivalence? Do you understand about idioms?

If you begin with the Torah do you understand about scrolls and can you read in Hebrew? Do you know what a Torah scroll is?

I hope this all helps you.

See Shalom. Love your neighbor as yourself is not terrorism., Scripture. The Torah, The TaNaKh, the Bible., and Scripture. Is it the Torah or the TaNaKh?.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hassan.gh

Jewish scribes were used in the writing of the Koran because Mohammed was illiterate.
So, "the people of the book" - Hebrews - utilized the Old Hebrew writings in creating the Koran.
The Old Hebrew writings are called the "Old Testament" or the "Tanakh" by Jews.
I'm certain that you would find a lot of commonality between the Koran and the "Old Testament".
And why such thing hasn't been narrated in history of Islam??

U guys except new prophet to change everything and bring new book completely opposite of previous one

U expect the reality to be changed constantly????

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Also, there are different views or kinds of inerrancy that may be discussed, depending on who you talk to. There are people that know the different kinds. These views can be weighed against each other and you can understand them all.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hassan.gh

Shalom.

Hassan,

How do you think about the Bible? Do you believe that the Bible should verify itself or are you looking for verification of the Bible from somewhere outside of the Bible or would you want to see both or are you open to both? Some people believe that the Bible is self-verifying. What kind of evidences are you looking for? Do you accept the truth of the Bible? Do you believe that it is inspired by God, that is, God-Breathed? That it is from God? Do you understand that there are many different people who wrote the Bible over many years? Do you believe that the Bible is inerrant? Do you understand what it means for the Bible to be inerrant in the autographs, the original manuscripts? Do you understand about translations into the English from Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek? Have you learned about the different manuscripts that exist, and scribal traditions for copying manuscripts? There may be Latin depending on who you are talking about or which translation and the reasons the translators choose or pick certain or particular words. Do you understand about word for word translations and thought for thought translations? Do you know which one of these is dynamic equivalence? Do you understand about idioms?

If you begin with the Torah do you understand about scrolls and can you read in Hebrew? Do you know what a Torah scroll is?

I hope this all helps you.

See Shalom. Love your neighbor as yourself is not terrorism., Scripture. The Torah, The TaNaKh, the Bible., and Scripture. Is it the Torah or the TaNaKh?.

Shalom.

Jacob
Great

We Muslims believe prophets and their books must be infallible otherwise the purpose of sending they would be false

If they are subject to sins or mistake in grasping revelation from God and delivering to the people they can misguid people and this contradicts God's will .so we think prophets only need to prove they are prophets by bringing miracles . After that infallibility of them is evident and doesn't need to be proved or even discussed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Great

We Muslims believe prophets and their books must be infallible otherwise the purpose of sending they would be false

If they are subject to sins or mistake in grasping revelation from God and delivering to the people they can misguid people and this contradicts God's will .so we think prophets only need to prove they are prophets by bringing miracles . After that infallibility of them is evident and doesn't need to be proved or even discussed.

Shalom.

You may find out that the Bible was written by different authors, with a common thread, and that it is all God's word. Do you recognize the miracles of Jesus, recorded in the Bible? Jesus did not write any of the Bible, but from Matthew to Revelation it is basically about Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hassan.gh

Like I said, when you read the Old Testament in Farsi, you will see that it was the "source document" for the Koran.
I answered this claim

Besides Koran is a miracle itself

Koran claims that u can not bring 3 verses like me and this is a miracle of god even after 14 centuries Noone could do that.
If jews have written the Koran it wasn't any need to wage war against prophet muhammad . Unbelievers simply could recruit jews to write 3 verses like it and defeat our prophet but they failed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Hassan,

Are you interested in more about the Torah, the TaNaKh, and the Bible? Do you know about the covenants God made with the people as recorded in the Torah, the TaNaKh, and the Bible?

Do you obey God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

Hassan.gh

Shalom.

You may find out that the Bible was written by different authors, with a common thread, and that it is all God's word. Do you recognize the miracles of Jesus, recorded in the Bible? Jesus did not write any of the Bible, but from Matthew to Revelation it is basically about Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob
Great
U said many have written it so it can be some mistakes or man words it bible. That's why I asked how can u trust bible and believe in every verse that it's from God?

But Koran is different as I said and has no some versions. it's a miracle itself and invites all human beings to bring 3 verses like it

beameup

I answered this claim

Besides Koran is a miracle itself

Koran claims that u can not bring 3 verses like me and this is a miracle of god even after 14 centuries Noone could do that.
If jews have written the Koran it wasn't any need to wage war against prophet muhammad .

The Koran was plagiarized from the Old Testament, in large part. Muhammed hired scribes to create the Koran (they were FORCED to write the Koran... and then KILLED).
Muhammed wanted to create a unifying religion, to bring Christians, Jews, and Arabs TOGETHER.
When that failed, Muhammed went to war against Christians and Jews to force them to "convert or die", or (if they were rich) to pay a TAX.
Why would this historical information be hidden from you???

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Great
U said many have written it so it can be some mistakes or man words it bible. That's why I asked how can u trust bible and believe in every verse that it's from God?

But Koran is different as I said and has no some versions. it's a miracle itself and invites all human beings to bring 3 verses like it

Shalom.

There are many authors, but God's word is not man's word. The number of authors does not equate to there being mistakes. In that there is agreement throughout the Bible we find that it is a unified whole.

You may be stuck up on or using the word mistakes simply in that you do not like the term, would not use it of the Quran, and believe that you can use it of the Bible. I do not see things the same way, if this is your view.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hassan.gh

Shalom.

Hassan,

Are you interested in more about the Torah, the TaNaKh, and the Bible? Do you know about the covenants God made with the people as recorded in the Torah, the TaNaKh, and the Bible?

Do you obey God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob
Most of my time is being spent for learning English and it's hard

And I'm a religious man but we Muslims believe as mentioned in Koran there are some distortions in bible and torah .that's why we can't trust them.
And I think the best reason for this is that there are some versions of bible that causes distrust