9/11 American Muslims

Quetzal

You can :rolleyes: all you want; however, it is the truth.

Have you not seen, for example, the images of homosexuals being thrown off roof of buildings? because Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.
So does the Old Testament, right?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Walter Emiliantsev said:
I lived in NJ at the time on Demott Ave., Clifton! When I tried to go to Paterson to my brother in laws shop, I usually took Main Ave. There were so many people dancing on Main, I couldn't get through! I KNOW what I saw

John Pezzino said:
They were in the streets banging on the cars trying to drive through the crowd in the street. The Muslims were shouting death to Americans and Allah is great other crap I didn't understand. We were amused until a car with 3 young women mistakenly turned on to main st. The muslims were banging on their windows and screaming, thats when we came out of our car and pushed the muslims off their car helped them back out and get back to the Parkway

William Hugelmeyer said:
I was working in the jail when the attacks occurred. Once it was clear it was a terrorist attack, we had inmates celebrating. This instantly caused a lockdown. As you could imagine, many other inmates and officers didn't share their jubilation

Tom Penicaro said:
I worked for PSEG in Clifton on the Paterson boarder and I witnessed it firsthand. They were celebrating in the streets cheering and stomping on the flag. I am a Marine and I remember very very clearly because I was so pissed I wanted to engage them with a bat I had in my van

Click here for the New Jersey radio station reporting it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Capital crimes as told by the Lord Jesus Christ include a child cursing its parents or striking them. Because it is moral and just. Along with human trafficking (slave trade), rape, adultery, incest, and murder to include negligent homicide (think DUI fatality).

lifeisgood

Good way to hide under skirts, right?
oops, good way to skirt the issue, right?

Lets compare apples and oranges and embark on the way to prove that they are the same; therefore, placing the REAL issue under skirts.

Quetzal

Good way to hide under skirts, right?
oops, good way to skirt the issue, right?

Lets compare apples and oranges and embark on the way to prove that they are the same; therefore, placing the REAL issue under skirts.
Didn't answer the question. I'll wait.

lifeisgood

If that is the case, why are there Christians that advocate for the exact opposite? Point stands, there are outliers and extremists in every tradition. It does not make all practitioners of said traditions guilty by association.

The ONLY difference being that Christianity DOES NOT advocate murdering anybody or by that matter maiming anyone --- Islam DOES though.

bybee

I was taught that God had instructed the Israelite's, His chosen people, to go forth and multiply. Common sense tells us that homosexuality would not be in accordance with that decree.
Also, homosexuality was one of the depravities practiced by the people's who have disappeared from history.
The potential for disease increases when unnatural behavior is practiced.
God was trying to keep His chosen people healthy because He had plans for them.

Quetzal

I was taught that God had instructed the Israelite's, His chosen people, to go forth and multiply. Common sense tells us that homosexuality would not be in accordance with that decree.
Also, homosexuality was one of the depravities practiced by the people's who have disappeared from history.
The potential for disease increases when unnatural behavior is practiced.
God was trying to keep His chosen people healthy because He had plans for them.
So why is this still an issue now? Look, I understand the Old Testament law is not upheld in most common Christian practice. But my point still stands that holding prejudice over such a large group of people based on the acts of a few is wrong, in my opinion. I will not state this again, despite lifeisgood's blissful bigotry on the topic.

bybee

So why is this still an issue now? Look, I understand the Old Testament law is not upheld in most common Christian practice. But my point still stands that holding prejudice over such a large group of people based on the acts of a few is wrong, in my opinion. I will not state this again, despite lifeisgood's blissful bigotry on the topic.

You may call him a blissfully bigoted person.
And, if I did not have such a high regard for you, I might suggest, that are blissfully ignorant?

Quetzal

You may call him a blissfully bigoted person.
And, if I did not have such a high regard for you, I might suggest, that are blissfully ignorant?
And you might be right. I just hope, in the grand scheme of things, I am not wrong. I really don't want to be, but it is possible.

lifeisgood

First, he is on ignore. Second, I asked you. If you don't want to answer, that's fine. But our conversation is over in the meantime.

God instructed the Israelites to reproduce because He wanted, through a particular people, bring HIS plan of salvation to a lost dying humanity.

Homosexuality IMPEDES the instruction to reproduce.

Homosexuality spreads awful diseases and God wanted a HEALTHY people through which He would communicate.

God DID NOT want His chosen people to be like the pagan nations.

Quetzal

God instructed the Israelites to reproduce because He wanted, through a particular people, bring HIS plan of salvation to a lost dying humanity.

Homosexuality IMPEDES the instruction to reproduce.

Homosexuality spreads awful diseases and God wanted a HEALTHY people through which He would communicate.

God DID NOT want His chosen people to be like the pagan nations.
Thank you for the history lesson. :up:

bybee

And you might be right. I just hope, in the grand scheme of things, I am not wrong. I really don't want to be, but it is possible.

I accept that I know very little about almost everything. I accept that I have much to learn and, I am willing to learn.
I am willing to take in new information and change my opinion or modify my opinion.
I have read a good deal about Islam from many sources. I recommend the book by Iyann Hersi Ali (not sure about that spelling). It is a most chilling expose of the Islamic mind set.
I assume that the majority of Muslims are not so different from the majority of Christians, lukewarm and indifferent. But, when push comes to shove, most of us will remain loyal to those whom we perceive as our own.

lifeisgood

Quetzal, God loves people so much that He sent His best from Heaven so that He can bring people up to Him because God knows that we can never through our own intelligence, efforts, education, etc. come to Him.

I usually ask people, 'who establish the rules in your home?' and usually the answer is 'me'.

It is the same with God. God established the rules in His house.

People have issues with God's established rules and look for their own rules.

Consequences follow when God's rules are ignored.
It cannot be any other way.

The same if someone comes into my home and disregards the rules I have established in my home. Consequences will follow.

Follow the rules in my house and you will not have any consequences.
Disfollow (I know, I made it up) my rules and swift consequences will follow.

Quetzal

Quetzal, God loves people so much that He sent His best from Heaven so that He can bring people up to Him because God knows that we can never through our own intelligence, efforts, education, etc. come to Him.

I usually ask people, 'who establish the rules in your home?' and usually the answer is 'me'.

It is the same with God. God established the rules in His house.

People have issues with God's established rules and look for their own rules.

Consequences follow when God's rules are ignored.
It cannot be any other way.

The same if someone comes into my home and disregards the rules I have established in my home. Consequences will follow.

Follow the rules in my house and you will not have any consequences.
Disfollow (I know, I made it up) my rules and swift consequences will follow.
:yawn: