7th Grade Students Required to Write 'Allah Is the Only God' in Tennessee

lifeisgood

They're not being forced....

No, they have simply been offered up for the slaughter.
And they are being slaughtered by the millions, especially the boys.
There's a thing going on against boys.
Parents, wise up. Protect your boys, the same way you protect your girls.
There is a slaughter of boys going on and the church is fast asleep and content with the slaughter.

Yes, I know some will not understand.
Wake up!

lifeisgood

Would writing the Nicene Creed be forcing conversion to Christianity? I think you are giving too much power to the simple writing of a statement.

No, subtlety it would be forcing conversion to Catholicism, which is exactly what is happening with making children write the shahada, subtlety desensitizing the children to Islam by writing.

Reading and writing are powerful tools, if you don't believe me read Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler, for example, it put a whole nation to sleep (metaphorically speaking) given way to the Holocaust of 11 million human beings, if not more.

School should not be a place of indoctrination, lately it seems that that is exactly what is happening.

I can't believe that some ADULTS believe 'Islam is a religion of peace.'
I can't believe that some ADULTS believe 'Christians are terrorists.'
Go figure!

No wonder history is not being taught in many school systems.
You don't know your history, you have no idea what went on and you have nothing to compare what is going on to.

Parents, teach your children history.
Don't let your children be dumb down.
Teach them to write cursive.
Smart them up.
You smart them up in the love and admonition of the Lord.
Talking to Christians now.

Just my 2 cents.

bybee

No, subtlety it would be forcing conversion to Catholicism, which is exactly what is happening with making children write the shahada, subtlety desensitizing the children to Islam by writing.

Reading and writing are powerful tools, if you don't believe me read Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler, for example, it put a whole nation to sleep (metaphorically speaking) given way to the Holocaust of 11 million human beings, if not more.

School should not be a place of indoctrination, lately it seems that that is exactly what is happening.

I can't believe that some ADULTS believe 'Islam is a religion of peace.'
I can't believe that some ADULTS believe 'Christians are terrorists.'
Go figure!

No wonder history is not being taught in many school systems.
You don't know your history, you have no idea what went on and you have nothing to compare what is going on to.

Parents, teach your children history.
Don't let your children be dumb down.
Teach them to write cursive.
Smart them up.
You smart them up in the love and admonition of the Lord.
Talking to Christians now.

Just my 2 cents.

One of my nieces in California has a young child in grade school. The child asked her mother "Why aren't they teaching us about 9/11?"
I hope parents are paying attention to what is being taught in their schools and also what isn't being taught!

PureX

One of my nieces in California has a young child in grade school. The child asked her mother "Why aren't they teaching us about 9/11?"
I hope parents are paying attention to what is being taught in their schools and also what isn't being taught!
I hope that parents are teaching their kids how to think for themselves. How be intellectually honest, and how to be logical, and how to reason out for themselves what to believe and what not to. That way they don't have to worry so much about every little thing being taught in the schools, because they will be able to trust that their kids will be able sift through it for themselves.

But the parents can't teach their kids what they don't know how to do, themselves. And unfortunately, many of them will try to teach their kids the same idiotic nonsense that they have come to believe. So I'm afraid that ignorance is going to be generational regardless of what is taught in the schools.

Humanity is a work in progress. Unfortunately, sometimes we progress backwards.

bybee

All children need to know that Islam is false.

I urge Christian parents to read the Quran. When one sees what is written there one sees clearly who the enemy is.
And most assuredly all American women ought to read and beware of what shall happen to them if Islam wins this ideology war.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Should we abandon the Church all together because in some cases it's been hijacked by sexual deviants
The Church? No.
“Churches” run by sexual deviants? Yes........And we should shake the dust off our feet when we abandon them.

Do you run from a fire that is starting to get out of control knowing that innocent children are inside the building,
You get the kids OUT first! And for sure don’t send any more kids in!!

or do you extinguish it and start building again with a solid foundation including the use of vigilant fire marshals?
Let it burn. To the ground. We need parents to be the best foundation builders...and vigilant fire marshals.

And who is to blame? (The adults that let it happen).
You are not wrong here.

Quote:
I'll address the history of the American education system, when and why it changed, the importance of getting it back, and how to go about doing so in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread soon.
Will be an interesting thread. Looking forward to it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:mock: Government school system

taught in them for five years - some of the worst in new york state and, in an adjacent district, some of the best

when they were good they were very very good

when they were bad they were horrid

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
meh - it's not that difficult a read - kinda like the Book of Mormon - the most challenging aspect of reading either is staying awake.

jeffblue101

http://eagnews.org/7th-graders-learn-five-pillars-of-islam-in-tn-history-class/
I found this article to be a bit more informative on the issue.

“To me, a Christian child should not be made to write that,” Porterfield, mother of a seventh grader at Spring Hill Middle School, told the Columbia Daily News.

She also takes offense to what she said is a three week focus on Islam in her daughter’s history course, especially since the class skipped past a chapter on Christianity – the predominant religion in Tennessee.

“I have a big problem with that,” Porterfield said. “From a historical point of view, that’s a lot of history these kids are missing. Also, for them to spend three weeks on Islam after having skipped Christianity, it seems to me they are making a choice about which religion to discuss.”

The news site posted an image of one student’s assignment about “Shahada” – Islam’s profession of faith – in which the child copied the require phrase, “Allah is the only god Mohammad is his prophet,” but also drew an arrow to it and wrote “!Lie!” The Shahada assignment was based on “creed,” one of the Five Pillars of Islam covered in the unit.

allahassignment.jpg

pillars.jpg

Porterfield said the class skipped Christianity because it’s not required by the state’s standards. Those standards, TN Core, are very similar to the national Common Core standards, though Gov. Bill Haslam signed a bill scrapping Common Core in May.

Porterfield said her daughter’s teacher “was not happy about it” but said she must follow the standards.

She said this will be on (standardized tests). Both her teacher and Principal Shanda Sparrow said students would not have to write the Shahada again,” Porterfield told the Spring Hill Homepage.

On Tuesday the teacher required students to recite the five pillars verbally, including the Shahada, she said.

Maury County Director of Schools Chris Marczak talked in circles in a statement to parents, and set up a public meeting Sept. 17 for parents to voice their concerns to teachers and administrators. ....

Parent Joy Ellis isn’t buying the district’s justifications for the Islam assignments.

“My child was required to write ‘Allah is the only God,’” Ellis said. “This is a seventh grade state standard, and will be on the (state standardized test). Christianity was completely skipped and is not a standard. I didn’t have a problem with the history of Islam being taught, but to go so far as to make my child write the Shahada, is unacceptable.”