patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
that is because you don't live in russia or china
that is because you don't live in the middle east, africa, europe, or south america

you live where your risk is just being an american

why would you start a thread with that number. kooky talk :chuckle:

Hawkins

the two greatest threats to christianity are islam and communism

what else is there?

No, it's our own education system. Everyone stepping out of education will be secular and fighting God in one way or another. Today's humans are educated to be secular.

666 is a number related to Solomon, or rather his gold. When 666 is reversed, it is 999. 999 is a symbol of today's gold (its purity mark, 999 gold is a mark on pure golds). On the other hand, today's gold is in the form of cash. US dollar is symbolically of today's gold. There's a portrait on a US dollar bill, he's name is Washington. The name Washington is symbolic of the US. Say, "what Washington would say" = "what the government of US would say". Washington = US is a leading beast of the world, in terms of the education system of this world, spiritually speaking.

The secular education of this world which keeps producing secular humans fighting God is as a result of the leading beast. Everyone stepping out of such an education system is sealed with a secular mark on his forehead (mind) and right hand (behavior). On the other hand, they rely on education to earn a living (buy and sale). In modern society, everyone is forced (even by law) into such a secular education system without exception.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, it's our own education system. Everyone stepping out of education will be secular and fighting God in one way or another. Today's humans are educated to be secular.

not even close

why don't you take a look at christians who don't work?

Hawkins

not even close

why don't you take a look at christians who don't work?

God's people will not be affected. Read the book of revelation!

Revelation 13:16 (NIV)
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,

Revelation 14:11 (NIV)
And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
God's people will not be affected. Read the book of revelation!

And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

some will be affected

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life

Revelation 3:5

Hawkins

some will be affected

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life

Revelation 3:5

They are unaffected at the time when the time comes, or else they are not God's people in definition.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
this is the clue

Daniel 9:2King James Version (KJV)

2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
some translation would have you count or calculate the number 666

Revelation 13:18 (ESV) | In Context | Whole Chapter

18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

which once again brings us to gibbon who says

"Forty-six years after the flight of Mahomet from Mecca, his disciples appeared in arms under the walls of Constantinople"

from chapter 52

now all you need is an islamic calendar calculator

now all you have to do is plug in 46 which we got from gibbon
and
you will get 666

I think gibbon knew that

another way to calculate this year

it takes wisdom to calculate

KingdomRose

Hi everybody. I'm recovering from surgery and am enjoying the discussions here. Say, 666 is not so mysterious.

The number 7 stands for perfection. So what would signify something that falls way short of perfection? 6!

And to write it down three times just emphasizes the imperfection of the thing under discussion. 666---really imperfect!

The "Beast" is the world-wide arrangements of the governments of men. They fall WAY short of what they should be doing. Really pathetically.

So that is the "mystery" of 666. Not an individual. Just incompetent governments. Governments of HUMANS, thus the statement, "it is the number of a man." Distinguished from the spirit realm. The truth will set you free.

KingdomRose

Hi everybody. I'm recovering from surgery and am enjoying the discussions here. Say, 666 is not so mysterious.

The number 7 stands for perfection. So what would signify something that falls way short of perfection? 6!

And to write it down three times just emphasizes the imperfection of the thing under discussion. 666---really imperfect!

The "Beast" is the world-wide arrangements of the governments of men. They fall WAY short of what they should be doing. Really pathetically.

So that is the "mystery" of 666. Not an individual. Just incompetent governments. Governments of HUMANS, thus the statement, "it is the number of a man." Distinguished from the spirit realm. The truth will set you free.

That is the pure truth. For elaboration---if you really are looking for true answers---at least read my post, then go to www.jw.org and type in 666 in right-hand top corner.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That is the pure truth. For elaboration---if you really are looking for true answers---at least read my post, then go to www.jw.org and type in 666 in right-hand top corner.

I did
and
here is what it said

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea

here is what the bible says

for it is the number of a man

the man is the antichrist
he is not the beast
and
they are different from the heads and horns