chrysostom

Hall of Fame

if you search daniel for the word number, you get this

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

that is why I started thinking it was a year

very few history books have anything happening that year
but
some have islam attacking shortly thereafter
and
gibbon gets closer than any of them
he also points out the problem others have with the dates

“In this inquiry I shall unfold the events that rescued our ancestors of Britain, and our neighbours of Gaul, from the civil and religious yoke of the Koran; that protected the majesty of Rome, and delayed the servitude of Constantinople; that invigorated the defence of the Christians, and scattered among their enemies the seeds of division and decay.”

The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon

I will always remember the first time I read this. It was early on in my research of the Apocalypse, Islam, and the Byzantine Empire and I was not sure where this was leading me but at that moment in time a historian of the eighteenth century told me I was on the right track.

Gibbon's footnote on the date is very interesting. His date 668 is at least five years earlier than most historians and I think he is still two years off

it's the year 666

back to
the apocalypse

mark is a date

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Biblically, 666 links to Solomon, and to gold.

When Nero's name "Nero Caesar" is translated to Hebrew, the number of his name is 666.
When the same name in Greek is counted, the number of his name is 616, which has also been found in the place of 666 in Revelation.
Israel translated many foreign rulers' names into Hebrew throughout their history.

Solomon was a king. Nero was a king. Solomon had a lot of gold. Nero had so much gold his head and name "Nero Caesar" were on gold coins. The coins were marked with his image/head, and with his name.

"Nero Caesar" is right on the gold Aureus coin, search string for images "nero aureus coin" (without the quotes) to see what they looked like.

The mark is on the right hand, or on the forehead. The mark is on the gold. The gold coin, the mark, his name, is on the gold, the gold coin, which, if you are going to buy or sell, you're going to be handling a coin with the mark on it, the mark, the name "Nero Caesar," on the gold coin, is on your hand, good chance it's your right hand, "coin flip" anyway :chuckle:. The coin is on your hand, and the mark is on the coin, so the mark is on your hand.

:)

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Biblically, 666 links to Solomon, and to gold.

When Nero's name "Nero Caesar" is translated to Hebrew, the number of his name is 666.
When the same name in Greek is counted, the number of his name is 616, which has also been found in the place of 666 in Revelation.
Israel translated many foreign rulers' names into Hebrew throughout their history.

Solomon was a king. Nero was a king. Solomon had a lot of gold. Nero had so much gold his head and name "Nero Caesar" were on gold coins. The coins were marked with his image/head, and with his name.

"Nero Caesar" is right on the gold Aureus coin, search string for images "nero aureus coin" (without the quotes) to see what they looked like.

The mark is on the right hand, or on the forehead. The mark is on the gold. The gold coin, the mark, his name, is on the gold, the gold coin, which, if you are going to buy or sell, you're going to be handling a coin with the mark on it, the mark, the name "Nero Caesar," on the gold coin, is on your hand, good chance it's your right hand, "coin flip" anyway :chuckle:. The coin is on your hand, and the mark is on the coin, so the mark is on your hand.

:)
I searched for nero aureus coin, and clicked on "images" and there are quite a lot of these coins still in existence, you can see very many digital images of very many of them, they're all a little different, but they're all from Nero's lifetime, right from the time that he presided over the execution of both Saints Peter and Paul, in Rome, Babylon.

Expecting the Church to die right there, I presume. I'm sure that Romans in the know at the time would have thought that the Church was dead on her feet after both Peter and Paul were killed publicly by Nero's regime. Within the same year period, they were both killed.