RevTestament

Written on the pope's crown.
In all fairness to Catholics, I haven't actually seen proof of this, although it is possible that one tiara had this inscription before getting taken and melted down by Napolean.
However, I have seen photographic proof of a Vicarius title on a tiara. It was not "Vicarius Filii Dei" though.

musterion

Allegorization takes many forms but is always just a way to make God say whatever you want and to silence Him wherever it's convenient.

Hawkins

The number 666 is linked to Solomon. I believe it was 666 talents of silver.

Yes. Solomon is about richness. 666 = reverse of 999 which is the purity of gold. 999.999 gold is the finest. Then it's about currency, and it's about the way how everyone in general to earn a living (doing trade with the mark).

In terms of currency, planet earth's currency is represented by US dollar, a paper note with a portrait of Washington on it. Washington is America.

The Russian minister said, "Have you heard anything from Washington yet?"

Washington in the sentence above is not directed to a person but the America. America is the education center of today's world. It is the root of the secular education system of this world. This is a result of all the first line scientists went to America after WWII, including Einstein. America is the sole giant of today's human technology. Before that, England may be the education center of the world.

America is thus the beast which contributes the most to today's secular education system. By law, everyone will have to go to (forced into) the education system. You are against law by refusing to go for a formal education since childhood from kindergarten to primary and secondary schools. That's also the way how you earn your money by choosing a profession (usually related to the level of your education).

After going through this secular education system, everyone is turned to be anti-God without exception. It gives birth to today's atheists like a mass production machine, through which one receives his mark in the forehead (thoughts) and right hand (deeds).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
666 is just one of the pieces of the puzzle
-
you need many other pieces to see the big picture

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
666 being a year will not fit into your future
-but-
it fits into my history
-
keep watching history
-
it is all we have to look at

musterion

quote-greetings-my-friends-we-are-all-interested-in-the-future-for-that-is-where-you-and-i-are-going-the-amazing-criswell-222030.jpg