31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
My wife and I both got covid. I was sicker than my wife but neither of us went to the hospital. However, after about a week or ten days, I finally went to the local clinic to get something for my cough and they tested me for covid and gave me medicine for pneumonia. Two days later they told me I had covid but by then I was nearly cured of my symptoms, likely because the medicine cured me of pneumonia. My wife and I remain unvaccinated.

My healthy daughter and son-in-law got the vaccine so they could travel to Taiwan but they got sick and are now stuck at home recovering. I don't know what their sickness is but I am tempted to think it might be related to the covid jab since it occurred so soon after they got jabbed.

A friend of mine did not get vaccinated but got covid and died this week.
Are you tempted or are you using common sense? I'd say common sense.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
My younger sister had covid, in ICU nearly died (unvaccinated), but then praise and all the glory to God, she rallied almost over night. Still in what will be a long recovery getting her strength back and healing her lungs, but at home. She refused the ventilator (another thank God) but was on cpap to keep her oxygen levels up. Before this, she was adamantly not going to get vaccinated. Early on in the experience her fear of covid became so great that she was certain she would get vaccinated. As the fear abates, so does her wanting the vaccine. I too had covid, but it was no more than an annoyance of not feeling good, and fear of almost losing my sister made me begin to rethink my stance on the vaccine, though I got over it too.

I tell this "story" here because I would like to know if anyone has trustworthy information on statistics of any benefit or negative on people who recover from covid and then get vaccinated.
You're more prepared getting the shots than just having already had the covid. Source: just search reliable newspaper headlines (NYtimes (Democrat) wsj (Republican) apnews (non or bi-partisan)) for this information.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
My wife and I both got covid. I was sicker than my wife but neither of us went to the hospital. However, after about a week or ten days, I finally went to the local clinic to get something for my cough and they tested me for covid and gave me medicine for pneumonia. Two days later they told me I had covid but by then I was nearly cured of my symptoms, likely because the medicine cured me of pneumonia. My wife and I remain unvaccinated.

My healthy daughter and son-in-law got the vaccine so they could travel to Taiwan but they got sick and are now stuck at home recovering. I don't know what their sickness is but I am tempted to think it might be related to the covid jab since it occurred so soon after they got jabbed.

Sorry about your friend Marke.

Arial

So sorry about your friend. Thanks for the info.

musterion

To believe vaccines are snake oil.

Not every person who gets this jab has a negative reaction, at least not so far, but many do.

I personally know three, wife personally knows others. My young niece, vaxed once, who now has heart damage and no prior comorbidities, and the fully vaxed obese coworker I mentioned who now is immunocompromised but wasn't before. Then there's my now retired British liberal coworker whose husband had two heart attacks and a stroke after he was jabbed. She was very pro-vax but now blames it for his permanent disability.

Coincidence? Mmmm...no.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Personally, I know of three deaths via COVID, and one instance of suspected heart issue after vax. She is doing okay so far.
That flies in the face of everything the disinfo agents have been posting on this forum fo;r the past year. Don't you mean to say that you know of three people who died after getting vaccinated, and one instance of someone who is doing ok after getting covid? That would fit their propaganda much more neatly.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
That flies in the face of everything the disinfo agents have been posting on this forum fo;r the past year. Don't you mean to say that you know of three people who died after getting vaccinated, and one instance of someone who is doing ok after getting covid? That would fit their propaganda much more neatly.
You mean you want @Mary Contrary 999 to be more clear, unlike you.

Mary Contrary 999

That flies in the face of everything the disinfo agents have been posting on this forum for the past year.
People's experience varies. Just reporting mine. The deaths I am aware of occurred before the vaccine was accessible.
Don't you mean to say that you know of three people who died after getting vaccinated, and one instance of someone who is doing ok after getting covid? That would fit their propaganda much more neatly.
Ever think people might be being more authentic than you give them credit for?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
People's experience varies. Just reporting mine. The deaths I am aware of occurred before the vaccine was accessible.

Ever think people might be being more authentic than you give them credit for?

That hasn't been my experience here for the most part. After all, the title of this thread is "31 Reasons To Reject The Jab."

musterion

Last edited: