1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God's Word is love, every word. You speak against God.
No GT,

God's Word is Jesus and Jesus is God and God is Love. 😉

Scripture points out our need for Jesus.

John 5:39-47Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

39*You pore over the Scriptures*because you think you have eternal life in them, yet they testify about Me.*40*And you are not willing*to come to Me*so that you may have life.

41*“I do not accept glory*from men,*42*but I know you—that you have no love for Godwithin you.*43*I have come in My Father’s name,*yet you don’t accept Me.*If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.*44*How can you believe? While accepting glory from one another, you don’t seek the glory that comes from the only*God.*45*Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. Your accuser is Moses,*on whom you have set your hope.*46*For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me.*47*But if you don’t believe his writings,*how will you believe My words?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

That passage is interesting. It reads differently when you sew to the Spirit.

The carnally minded miss that Jesus is their perfection, so they attribute this to works of flesh.

Spiritual Adultery is when a person rejects their need of Jesus.

Spiritual idolatry is when we exalt someone other than Jesus. ��

How do you EVER get that I, the one who goes by every word of God is missing Jesus, the Word of God, and his perfection? lololol

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How do you EVER get that I, the one who goes by every word of God is missing Jesus, the Word of God, and his perfection? lololol
GT,

That scripture is about the spiritual, sexual sin of Spiritual pride and the exaltation of the Stone covenant, after understanding the One who released us from it's bondage and empowerment of Satan.

Protoevangelum came first. Then Abraham and Jesus's promise. Then Moses. Then Jesus.

No more Moses. Not one part of it.

You're going to be embarrassed when the Groom shows up to the Party and you haven't put on the wedding garnet yet!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Of course I understand. I am trying to help the confused to get back to where they were before they were led astray.
GT,

You are aiding and abetting the Author of confusion when you need to get right and aid your only hope that you Love so dearly.

ef59a7f02c89f643daf4a385edd6342a.jpg

Jamie Gigliotti

That scripture does not say God enabled us to believe in Him.

This is important.

Tell me how you think that scripture says that.

I did not say "enabled to believe". I said enabled understanding of Himself.
We have the choice to turn to Christ in faith, belief and trust. When we repent He gives us Himself, His Spirit to guide us into all truth (John 16:13) .

God's Truth

He didn't have to do anything to remain in God's love.....HE IS GOD

Are you calling the Bible a lie?

YOU say Jesus did not have to do anything to remain in God's love.

Then what does this say:

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

You are not in if you do not believe and obey Jesus. You do not.