1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus learned obedience, so it must not be too bad to obey God's requests.

But what is different about the new covenant and the old covenant?

Do we still judge others by the flesh if they profess Jesus as their savior?

Do we still believe that we can be as sinless as Jesus.

In other words, can we be like God?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How do you EVER get that the obey scriptures are nullified by the scriptures that say we have to believe?

Think about it.

Scripture is Carnal and Spiritual. It convicts of sin on the Carmel level and can be read as over 1600 laws in the flesh. The Spiritual side provides all of the righteousness for a lifetime IN Jesus.

The Holy Spirit of Christ moves our heart and mind through the mechanism of Love and we indeed manifest Spiritual attributes, but none of these attributes are gain on our part.

We are still forgiven sinners and nothing more. We are only perfect and overcomes through Jesus life alone.

If we believe we are righteous and good, we have missed the mark and forgotten our need for Jesus's sacrifice.

We can also become judgmental and lock up the kingdom of heaven to others with our words.

Jesus promised salvation by faith and you don't believe that is true.

You place obedience before salvation, and fixate on obedience after salvation.

We are supposed to fixate on Jesus and gain a Spirit of Hope and Love that simplifies the gospel to all.

We are forgiven our lifetime debt of sin through Jesus, thus we overcome the second we understand this.

Satan wants us to trade in this promise for our fleshly deeds so we will try to gain salvation through merit of fleshly obedience.

We will lose everything if we turn from Jesus alone. It's not about us GT.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus learned obedience, so it must not be too bad to obey God's requests.

Jamie,

Obedience of Grace and Love are different than stone obedience.

One judges and condemns, while the other liberates and brings hope from hopelessness.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say we cannot obey God.

GT,

Obedience is not an obligation. It is the result of the Holy Spirits work of Love in our life and our reciprocation of that love to ALL humanity.

You hammer away at obey, but you believe you are as perfect as Jesus in your flesh, mind and Soul.

You do not believe faith saves, so I know that something is extraordinarily wrong.

You believe overcome means in your flesh.

Yes we have many victories because of Jesus in our lives, but these are not the victories of salvation.

They are mercies from Jesus.

We remain sinful until we are glory to glory.

If we place our focus on Carnal obedience, we become judgmental and negate Christ's work!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do we still believe that we can be as sinless as Jesus.

In other words, can we be like God?

Is Jesus God?

Beloved, now we are children of God and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. (1 John 3:2-7)​

Righteousness is compliance with God's requests for us, ie, doing what he asks of us.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Is Jesus God?

Beloved, now we are children of God and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. (1 John 3:2-7)​

Righteousness is compliance with God's requests for us, ie, doing what he asks of us.

Jamie,

is Jesus God?

Philippians makes that abundantly clear in case you are wondering.

The problem with taking away the Divinity of Jesus is that people believe they can be like God.

We are imperfect and no matter how much people hate to hear it, only God is Good.

I Love my Arian brothers and sisters in Christ, but if the Arian reduces Jesus to one that we can Perfectly emulate in flesh and deed, I see the issues of stripping Jesus of His Deity.

This is a way the devil can reimpose the judgment of Moses.

Be careful Jamie.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3:

19*Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise was made would come. The law was put into effect through angels by means of a mediator.

20*Now a mediator is not for just one person, but God is one.

21*Is the law therefore contrary to God’s promises? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly be by the law.

22*But the Scripture has imprisoned everything under sin’s power, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

23*Before this faith came, we were confined under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith was revealed.

24*The law, then, was our guardian until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith.

25*But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

26*for you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

27*For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment.

28*There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

29*And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

We have come a long way through Galatians. I have been merciless about the separation of the stone covenant and it's absolute dangers. It is a land mine that has destroyed many.

I will take a brief chance to express that the Law of Stone is good. It is indeed Spiritual and always was. It was the foundation of government for Israel and kept Israel strong for many years. Though, it was overshadowed by the sacrificial system that pointed to Jesus and God is the true strength of Israel. The most beautiful part of the Stone covenant was that it prophesied the coming of Jesus.

I have tried my very best to implore all reading to note that, though the Law was good, we cannot be good by the Law of stone. It literally brought stoning and, worst of all, it empowered Satan to ensnare, destroy and separate people from God. If you don't see that Satan is the Angel of death, you have missed out on an important truth. If you don't see that Satan had power until the Cross, you haven't been studying the entire bible. It is critical to see that Satan used the law to impute death.

1 Corinthians 15

55*O death (Satan), where is thy sting (Poisonous Serpent Bite)? O grave, where is thy victory?
56*The sting of death is sin (Deviation from the Perfection of God); and the strength of sin is the law (Moses empowers the strong man).

57*But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Mark 3:27

“On the other hand, no one can enter a strong man’s house (Sheol) and rob his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man (The devil empowered by Moses). Then he will rob his house (Tee He He, that's Jesus as the thief in the night[emoji848][emoji846]).

Luke 23:

40*But the other answered, rebuking him: “Don’t you even fear God, since you are undergoing the same punishment?
41*We are punished justly, because we’re getting back what we deserve for the things we did, but this man has done nothing wrong.”

{1 John 4

18 There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. So the one who fears has not reached perfection in love.}

42*Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!”
43*And He said to him, “I assure you: Today you will be with Me in paradise.”

Is the law Evil? No! Was it used for Evil By Satan? Yes!

The stone law of Moses was fulfilled in full for us on Calvary.

John 3

17*For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

What is sad, is that immediately after Jesus returned to the Father, His work was dragged through the mud by Judaizers. This is why the scathing book of Galatians was written. It is the hope of the beggar and the bane of the self righteous, that want to believe that they have anything to do with the Love and salvation of God.

We are merely children unwrapping the greatest gift any Father could ever give!

Galatians 3

19*Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise was made would come. The law was put into effect through angels by means of a mediator.

This is critical and it is the ultimate dividing point of the Completely fulfilled Law of Moses from the New Covenant Law of Love.

Moses was given with fear and terror by the Consuming Fire to Moses the mediator and dispensed through Angels. (Satan relished the idea of tearing people away from God with Moses)

It was the light that showed our need for Jesus the Bright light and stood in-between the bookends of the Protoevangelium and Jesus's death on Calvary.

Abraham even sheds further light on the law of Moses because he proceeded Moses and the promise of Jesus preceded the Law of Moses as well.

I would get into how Sarai and Hagar shed light on this further, but Paul has that in store, so I'll digress and save that thunder.

20*Now a mediator is not for just one person, but God is one.

Moses was an individual measure of human imperfection that distinguished different types of transgression and convicted and judged on individual basis.

Jesus is indeed God! God is One. (Spare me the Conjecture, Paul said it, I didn't.). The Son of the Promise is a one size fits all, Salvation solution given out of the complex, Unconditional Love of God!

Moses is Conditional, Jesus is not! Call on His precious name and believe that God is Unconditionally Loving of all humanity, in it's retched state, and you're now an overcomer through Jesus.

Why would anyone reject this pure Gospel? PRIDE!

People hate to admit that Jesus loves the reprobate when they want to see themselves as Saints of flesh. People gravitate to the sin of Satan.

Anger is born out of a rage against the Spirit of unity, equality, Unconditional Love and Mercy. Satan uses anyone he can to cause people to rage against the perfect Love of Jesus.

It's hate vs. Love!

Pride vs. Humility.

Grace vs. Condemnation.

21*Is the law therefore contrary to God’s promises? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly be by the law.

Paul is now explaining that the Law of Moses was a Promise (Covenant) that has been fulfilled by God! Hence, it's better than abolished. Moses has been fulfilled, and it is now, nothing more than a record of God keeping His Word, like our Wonderful Father always does!

Paul then adds that the Law of Moses was incapable of imputing righteousness!

Fleshly effort is VAIN!

N.I.G., your saying Only Faith in Jesus and His unconditional Love is the Only way Home?

I ask you, do you want to try to buy your way Home? Or do you want to accept the non-stop, one-way Plane ticket that Jesus purchased for everyone that has ever lived with His Death on Calvary? What are you waiting for? We know that the payment for the ticket was accepted, because He rose on the third day!

Just remember, trips are more fun with family, so invite everyone and tell them where to get the free tickets! If they've been scammed and found out that some people demanded payment for those free tickets, apologize for the lies and pain they experienced! If they are too ashamed to see DAD because they aren't what they think He expects, remind them that DAD just told you yesterday that HE misses them and He's been waiting at the airport for over 2000 years for them! [emoji6]

22*But the Scripture has imprisoned everything under sin’s power, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

We are the prisoners of sin till we die! Don't believe me, read the scriptures void of Jesus's sacrifice and feel how hopeless it is for us! Scripture condemns, but THE WORD of God does not!

John 3

17*For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Belief in God's Love is the ticket HOME!

23*Before this faith came, we were confined under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith was revealed.

Satan had us dead-bang through the Law, Now God has us dead-bang THROUGH Jesus!

24*The law, then, was our guardian until Christ, so that we could be justified by faith.

The Law was more than a school master, it was the foundation of democracy and the tool of Satan to twist our understanding of God to our own destruction.

25*But since that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Bye-Bye Moses, you pointed to the perfection of our Bride-Groom who embraces us!

Bye-Bye Satan, your condemnation through Moses is just a lie that some people believe in instead of believing in the Goodness of Jesus!

http://i.makeagif.com/media/3-10-2015/Q5gTb2.gif

26*for you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.law.

How can anyone mess this verse up? How can anybody mix the old wine with the new wine here? It's air tight!

Jesus's Love is made of Steel, yet flows as smoothly as water! It can pour into places that no one else could ever accomplish.

27*For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment.

There's nothing new here. We are now like The Son, when we come to the Father. This is how we are Co-Heirs.

Genisis 27

13*His mother said to him, “Your curse be on me, my son. Just obey me and go get them for me.”
14*So he went and got the goats and brought them to his mother, and his mother made the delicious food his father loved. 15*Then Rebekah took the best clothes of her older son Esau, which were in the house, and had her younger son Jacob wear them. 16*She put the skins of the young goats on his hands and the smooth part of his neck. 17*Then she handed the delicious food and the bread she had made to her son Jacob.
18*When he came to his father, he said, “My father.”
And he answered, “Here I am. Who are you, my son?”
19*Jacob replied to his father, “I am Esau, your firstborn. I have done as you told me. Please sit up and eat some of my game so that you may bless me.”
20*But Isaac said to his son, “How did you ever find it so quickly, my son?”
He replied, “Because the Lord your God worked it out for me.”
21*Then Isaac said to Jacob, “Please come closer so I can touch you, my son. Are you really my son Esau or not?”
22*So Jacob came closer to his father Isaac. When he touched him, he said, “The voice is the voice of Jacob, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” 23*He did not recognize him, because his hands were hairy like those of his brother Esau; so he blessed him. 24*Again he asked, “Are you really my son Esau?”
And he replied, “I am.”
25*Then he said, “Serve me, and let me eat some of my son’s game so that I can bless you.” Jacob brought it to him, and he ate; he brought him wine, and he drank.
26 Then his father Isaac said to him, “Please come closer and kiss me, my son.” 27 So he came closer and kissed him. When Isaac smelled his clothes, he blessed him and said:
Ah, the smell of my son
is like the smell of a field
that the Lord has blessed.

28 May God give to you—
from the dew of the sky
and from the richness of the land—
an abundance of grain and new wine.

Did you catch that, new wine? The Grain of the righteousness of Jesus (Flesh of Jesus)?

29*May peoples serve you
and nations bow down to you.
Be master over your brothers;
may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
Those who curse you will be cursed,
and those who bless you will be blessed.

Wow, this appears to be one of those prophecy things about Jesus

The mother took the curse (Picture of Jesus) and the second born son received the inheritance of the firstborn son (That's Us!)

28*There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Humanity is unified in the Love of Jesus! Yup, I said Humanity. We are all equal co-heirs with Jesus. Just remember, men of malice and judgment rejected God to His Face (Jesus)

29*And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

We are as Jesus by Jesus's unmerited favor, imputed out of God's Unconditional Love.

1st Chunk 1A

2nd Chunk 1B

2nd Chunk

3rd Chunk

4th Chunk

6th Chunk

[url="http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118728-1-of-5-for-GT-to-Debate-(The-entire-book-of-Galatians)&p=4766403&viewfull=1#post4766403]7th Chunk[/url]

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Obedience of Grace and Love are different than stone obedience.

One judges and condemns, while the other liberates and brings hope from hopelessness.

The Mosaic law only judged and condemned violators of the law. The U.S. follows that same principle.

Fortunately, the Mosaic law provided for repentance and God's atonement, U.S. law doesn't.

Jesus, for the most part, kept the Mosaic instructions that applied to him. No one kept all of the instructions of the law.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

"But as His annoiting teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie--just as it has taught you, abide in Him." 1 John 2:27

More ammunition for you, my fellow Soldier for Jesus. [emoji3]

[url="https://www.openbible.info/labs/cross-references/search?q=1+John+2%3A27]John 2:27 Cross Reference [/url]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Mosaic law only judged and condemned violators of the law. The U.S. follows that same principle.

Fortunately, the Mosaic law provided for repentance and God's atonement, U.S. law doesn't.

Jesus, for the most part, kept the Mosaic instructions that applied to him. No one kept all of the instructions of the law.

Jamie,

Are you Arian?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The stone law of Moses was fulfilled in full for us on Calvary.

Who is us? Your stone law only applied to the people of Jacob.

God changed the priesthood through Jesus Christ and brought the covenant forward as a "new" covenant.

God's covenant now applies to everyone who breathes. Sin is the transgression of that covenant.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, I do not believe Christ was created. That would be keypurr.

I believe Christ surrendered immortality to become mortal. I believe only God is immortal.

And you?

Do you Believe Jesus is God?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jamie,

Jesus kept the Law to the letter and then did one better, He fulfilled Moses's prophecies about His coming and fulfillment of the Stone Law.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, I do not believe Christ was created. That would be keypurr.

I believe Christ surrendered immortality to become mortal. I believe only God is immortal.

And you?

I believe Jesus was Fully God within time, only mortal in flesh and surrendered to the Glory of God the Father beyond time.

He was indeed, God's one and Only, Begotten Son and through Him all things on Earth and in Heaven, Seen and Unseen were created Through Him.

I see Jesus as the Flesh of God.

He was indeed mortal as we were, when He was born of Creation and The Spirit, but this was an act of surrender to conquer the false authorities of this kingdom of dust.

Philip. 2

5 Make your own attitude that of Christ Jesus,
6 who, existing in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God
as something to be used for His own advantage.
7 Instead He emptied Himself
by assuming the form of a slave,
taking on the likeness of men.
And when He had come as a man
in His external form,
8 He humbled Himself by becoming obedient
to the point of death—
even to death on a cross.
9 For this reason God highly exalted Him
and gave Him the name
that is above every name,
10 so that at the name of Jesus
every knee will bow—
of those who are in heaven and on earth
and under the earth—
11 and every tongue should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.