1 JOHN ONLY ISRAEL CAN BE BORN AGAIN

God's Truth

:duh: The Israel of God.

These are believers in the Messiah that are not part of the body of Christ as they already had their calling from God. God does not change a persons calling.

:juggle:

:rotfl:

So all the Israel people who ever lived are going to be saved and rule, even if they died hating Jesus?

Jesus says none of what you claim.

God's Truth

In the body of Christ there is no distinction. The body of Christ is temporary. God will restore the kingdom to Israel when the body of Christ is removed from the earth and God, once again, deals with Israel as His favored nation.
That is nowhere in the Bible.
In the body of Christ there is no distinction, you say, but then you make distinctions.

The body of Christ is not temporary, it is a permanent place for all the saved.

God doesn’t care about earthly land, or about who you view as Israel.

No such thing as a favored nation to God, except for those brought to Him by His son.
Yes, in the body of Christ. There are other things that God was doing and will do that you ignore.
God doesn’t care about people unless they are in the body of Christ.
If you are not in the body of Christ, you are condemned and a child of the devil.
You CONTINUE to LIE about what I say.
That is not true but is your only defense to the truth that I speak.
You do make Jesus a goofy bumbler who couldn’t accomplish what he set out to do and was a little king to Israel instead of coming as a King of kings and Lord of lords to the whole world, to all who were in existence, and before and after.

C:%5CUsers%5CVictoria%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif
If that is how you feel, how does it help in the discussion?

God separated Israel from the nations. Is what not playing favorites in some way?
God plays no favorites---that is scripture. Anyone could have come into the covenant.
Only separation is between those saved and those lost.

Those blood related to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob ONLY MATTERED until Jesus came.

There are no true Jews NOW or since Jesus.

The true Jews believed in Jesus when he came.

Now ALL are bound to condemnation, just like all the Gentiles, until they come to God through Jesus to be saved.
Fairy tale.
I gave scripture.
I feel like someone in a cult just said what the cult leader trained him to say.

You have a lot of hot air.

I have love for my Everything.
You don’t pay attention very well.

You're wrong 90% of the time. That's easy for all to see.
That is not true. Prove it what you say. I say you are 100% wrong.

God says not of human descent.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I never said any such thing. Why do you constantly LIE about what I say?

:dog:

That is all you do is say I lie and you put silly emojis.

Who are these Israeli people that God gives special attention to?

Tell us all and then you will see they are the SAVED in Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
I am right.

No, you're not.

Here is a yet future promise (of MANY):

Jer 33:14-16 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. (15) In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. (16) In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

God's Truth

No, you're not.

Jer 33:14-16 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. (15) In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. (16) In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

Only through Jesus can a person receive anything.

God's Truth

No, you're not.

Jer 11:5 in order to confirm the oath which I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day."'" Then I answered and said, "Amen, O LORD."

Ezek 20:42 And you will know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the land which I swore to give to your forefathers.

Acts 7:17 But as the time of the promise was approaching which God had assured to Abraham, the people increased and multiplied in Egypt

Acts 13:19 And when He had destroyed seven nations in the land of Canaan, He distributed their land as an inheritance-- all of which took about four hundred and fifty years.

Rom 4:13 the promise to Abraham or to his descendants that he would be heir of the world...

Rom 4:16-17 For this reason it is by faith, that it might be in accordance with grace, in order that the promise may be certain to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all, as it is written, "A father of many nations have I made you")

Gal 3:29 if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

Gal 4:28 And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise

Last edited:

God's Truth

It is FINISHED, RESTORED, and FULFILLED.

Luke 22:37 It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

Jesus says it is reaching fulfillment when he walked the earth.

Those saved have the kingdom of heaven inside them.

We receive the kingdom of heaven when we receive the Holy Spirit. We receive the Holy Spirit when we are saved.

The time came near to receive the kingdom of heaven when John the baptizer came, for we must repent of our sins to be saved and receive the kingdom of heaven.

See Matthew 17:11-12.

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent, and believe the gospel.

Ephesians 1:10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

(That is about Jesus appearing the first time.)

Jesus says all things are restored, see Matthew 17:11-12; and Mark 9:12. David’s fallen tent is restored see Acts 15:16.

Jesus came and fulfilled what was written.

Read Amos 9:11-12.

Matthew 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'

When people come to Jesus in faith, they are being restored. Jesus is at the right hand of the Father interceding for us, he lives to intercede for us. We are being reconciled unto God. The ministry of the Apostles is the ministry of RECONCILIATION. See 2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 9:24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Romans 8:34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

Same way for ALL.

Acts 1:6
(1:6) When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Read what Jesus tells them. He tells them to wait for the Holy Spirit that will give them power.

Power to do what?

Power to preach the message that will save people and give them the Holy Spirit.

THAT IS THE RESTORATION fulfilled..

We are restored when we are reconciled to God.

Being reconciled to God happens when Jesus lives in you and you in him.

This is now:

Revelation 21:4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." 6 Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.…

This is now:

Revelation 21:7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Romans 8:14
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

This is now:

Revelation 21:6 Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.…

John 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.

Jesus said he came to fulfill. Jesus did what he came to do.

Jesus said it was finished.

Luke 24:44
He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

Luke 22:37
It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

John 17:4
I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

The Restoration of Israel

Ezekiel 34:11 For thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd cares for his herd in the day when he is among his scattered sheep, so I will care for My sheep and will deliver them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day. 13 I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and bring them to their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the inhabited places of the land. 14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and their grazing ground will be on the mountain heights of Israel. There they will lie down on good grazing ground and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. 15 I will feed My flock and I will lead them to rest,” declares the Lord God. 16 “I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bind up the broken and strengthen the sick; but the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them with judgment.

17 “As for you, My flock, thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I will judge between one sheep and another, between the rams and the male goats. 18 Is it too slight a thing for you that you should feed in the good pasture, that you must tread down with your feet the rest of your pastures? Or that you should drink of the clear waters, that you must foul the rest with your feet? 19 As for My flock, they must eat what you tread down with your feet and drink what you foul with your feet!’”

20 Therefore, thus says the Lord God to them, “Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. 21 Because you push with side and with shoulder, and thrust at all the weak with your horns until you have scattered them abroad, 22 therefore, I will deliver My flock, and they will no longer be a prey; and I will judge between one sheep and another.

23 “Then I will set over them one shepherd, My servant David, and he will feed them; he will feed them himself and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David will be prince among them; I the Lord have spoken.

25 “I will make a covenant of peace with them and eliminate harmful beasts from the land so that they may live securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places around My hill a blessing. And I will cause showers to come down in their season; they will be showers of blessing. 27 Also the tree of the field will yield its fruit and the earth will yield its increase, and they will be secure on their land. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 They will no longer be a prey to the nations, and the beasts of the earth will not devour them; but they will live securely, and no one will make them afraid. 29 I will establish for them a renowned planting place, and they will not again be victims of famine in the land, and they will not endure the insults of the nations anymore. 30 Then they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are My people,” declares the Lord God. 31 “As for you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, you are men, and I am your God,” declares the Lord God.

Jesus came for his sheep.

beloved57

[h=1]1 JOHN ONLY ISRAEL CAN BE BORN AGAIN[/h]

True, but it has nothing to do with ethnicity ! The Israel in question is comprised of people of all ethnicities ! The Israel of God, the Body of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
Jer 11:5 in order to confirm the oath which I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day."'" Then I answered and said, "Amen, O LORD."

Ezek 20:42 And you will know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the land which I swore to give to your forefathers.

Acts 7:17 But as the time of the promise was approaching which God had assured to Abraham, the people increased and multiplied in Egypt

Acts 13:19 And when He had destroyed seven nations in the land of Canaan, He distributed their land as an inheritance-- all of which took about four hundred and fifty years.

Rom 4:13 the promise to Abraham or to his descendants that he would be heir of the world...

Rom 4:16-17 For this reason it is by faith, that it might be in accordance with grace, in order that the promise may be certain to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all, as it is written, "A father of many nations have I made you")

Gal 3:29 if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

Gal 4:28 And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise

Random scripture is NOT a response.

You don't even know who is the "WE BRETHREN" that Paul is talking to.

Right Divider

Body part

Luke 22:37 It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."
What is your vague "IT"?

Note that the scripture ACTUALLY SAYS in that verse.

Luk 22:37 KJV For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

He's NOT talking in GENERALITIES, He's speaking about ONE SPECIFIC thing "written about Him".

Get rid of that garbage NIV and get a real Bible.

Jesus came for his sheep.
The sheep are Israel. That is what the Bible says THROUGHOUT.

Paul NEVER ONCE calls the body of Christ sheep. NOT ONCE!

God's Truth

Nonsense. Everyone here can see that YOU do NOT respond to what others post.
I always answer peoples questions.

You are the one who does not respond to what others say! You resort to answering with insults, or saying you LIE, and or posting an emoji, or saying your done. I don't do any of those things.

I posted a promise in prophecy that is YET FUTURE and YOU responded with nothing even remotely related to THAT.

Jesus is the one who came and fulfilled that prophecy.