YOUR TRIUNE GOD

iamaberean

Bs"d

Brainwashing is a very powerful tool. They rather come up with totally ridiculous concepts, like 1 + 1 + 1 = 1, and "Israel = the messiah", and whatever, than admit they are wrong, and Christianity, just like the Islam, is a wrong religion.

But of course, it is very hard too accept the fact that all your life you've been running after the wrong god.

But it is better to turn around half way than to follow the dead end to the very end.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Elia,

I don't believe the New Testament is untrue, it is just that most Christians don't read it for themselves. They are the ones that appear to make it a false religion.

The Jews have it right until they rejected their messiah, Jesus. That doesn't mean that they are forever lost, not at all. One, Jew or Gentile, can still accept Jesus as their messiah and be saved.

Jesus told Nicodemus that one must be born again or they can not enter into God's kingdom. I can, for a fact, tell you it is a spiritual experience that is so real that to turn away after having experienced it is almost unheard of.

sfontel

Bs"d

Because that is a commandment from God:

"The names of other gods you shall not mention, nor shall your mouth cause it to be heard." Exodus 23:13

No, just the old one.

I understand that there is only ONE God who IS ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H. Besides Him there is no God:

Who is the God of Israel? The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

Joshua 24:18 “We too will serve Y-H-W-H , because he is our God.”

II Samuel 22:32 “For who is God besides Y-H-W-H ?”

I Chronicles 16:14 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 31:14 “But I trust in you, O Y-H-W-H; I say, "You are my God.”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 100:3 “Know that Y-H-W-H is God. It is he who made us.”

Psalm 105:7 “He is Y-H-W-H our God; his judgments are in all the earth;”

Psalm 118:27 “Y-H-W-H is God, and he has made his light shine upon us.”

Psalm 140:6 “O Y-H-W-H, I say to you, "You are my God”

Isaiah 25:1 “O Y-H-W-H, you are my God.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God;”

Isaiah 43:3 “For I am Y-H-W-H , your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 3:22-23 “Yes, we will come to you, for you are Y-H-W-H our God”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Jeremiah 31:18 “Restore me, and I will return, because you are Y-H-W-H my God.”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

And is there, except for this God Y-H-W-H, any other god?

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Can you please pronouce...YHWH? Oh.....you guys lost the pronunciation!........

We substituted for a reason!

Can you tell me what Elohim means?

God bless!

sfontel

It is a mystery to me how one can read the old testament, see that the Jews are told that "the LORD thy God is one LORD', claim to worship the same God as the Jews and in the same breath state they believe in three Gods and then try to back it up with a word (trinity) and scripture that are not in the bible.

I feel it comes from the fact that Jews have been taught from the beginning that there are many gods, but only one Jehovah God. While Christians had no bible to read until the middle ages, and the errors that had been taught up to that point have never completely been overcome.
YHWH.....always punished Israel for sinning against Him....and consequently sending them into exilo...

Did he used the Romans in 65 AD. too? Or was just coincidency?

Well I believe was a Christian iniciative that gave birth to Israel in 1948 again....yet you dont believe in prophecy right!?

God bless my friend....in Jesus name! The God of Abraham, Isac and Jocob!

Yes God is One! Elohim!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, God is one just like the brethren of Jesus Christ are one body made up of many members.

For in fact the body is not one member but many. (1 Corinthians 12:14 NKJV)​

Elia

The Jews have it right until they rejected their messiah, Jesus.[/COLOR]

Bs"d

Why would anybody accept a messiah who didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies?

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Elia

Can you please pronouce...YHWH? Oh.....you guys lost the pronunciation!........

We substituted for a reason!

Can you tell me what Elohim means?

God bless!

Bs"d

"Elohiem" means "powers".

And replacing God for another is idolatry.

Elia

Yes, God is one just like the brethren of Jesus Christ are one body made up of many members.

For in fact the body is not one member but many. (1 Corinthians 12:14 NKJV)​

Bs"d

God is not made up of many; GOD IS ONE!

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One" Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." English Standard Version

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" New American Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." New International Version

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!" New King James Version"

"And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the first of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, `Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, THE LORD IS ONE; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, `You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." And the scribe said to him, "You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that HE IS ONE, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."" Mark 12:28-34 Revised Standard Version

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Here is the most important one. Moses said, 'Israel, listen to me. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one." New International Readers Version

"Jesus answered: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God, The Lord is One." .... "You have correctly said that He is One," Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:" .... "thou hast well said that he is one;" American Standard Version

"Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one." New King James Version

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one" .... "You have truly said that he is one," English Standard Version

"Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one;" .... "A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one" The Message

"‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... “You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one; but GOD IS ONE." Gal 3:20 Revised Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but GOD IS ONE" King James Version

"A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but GOD IS ONE." New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one, but GOD IS ONE." English Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one; but GOD IS ONE." American Standard Version

"and the mediator is not of one, and GOD IS ONE" Youngs Literal Translation

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." James 2:19 Revised Standard Version

"thou -- thou dost believe that GOD IS ONE; thou dost well," Youngs Literal translation

"Thou believest that GOD IS ONE; thou doest well:" American Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Holman Christian Standard Bible.

"*Thou* believest that GOD IS ONE. Thou doest well." Darby Translation.

"It’s good that you believe that GOD IS ONE." Common English Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." English Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Amplified Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE You do well;" New American Standard Bible

So the Bible teaches clearly that God is ONE.

"And J-e-h-o-v-a-h shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall J-e-h-o-v-a-h be one, and his name one." Zach 14:9 American Standard Version

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, And His name one." New King James Version

"And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one." English Standard Version

"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth; in that day the Lord shall be one [in the recognition and worship of men] and His name one." Amplified Bible

Elia

YHWH.....always punished Israel for sinning against Him....and consequently sending them into exilo...

Did he used the Romans in 65 AD. too? Or was just coincidency?

Bs"d

God used the Romans to punish the Jews.

Well I believe was a Christian iniciative that gave birth to Israel in 1948 again....yet you dont believe in prophecy right!?

The holocaust was also a Christian initiative.

It was and is God who is bringing the Jews back to the land of which He swore to Abraham to give it to his offspring.

God bless my friend....in Jesus name! The God of Abraham, Isac and Jocob!

Yes God is One! Elohim!

You are mixed up about who is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Let me clarify this point for you:

Christianity is very confused about this. A confusion also caused by bad Bible translations. In almost all translations the four lettered name of God, Y-H-W-H, which appears in the Hebrew Bible almost 7000 times, is not mentioned, but replaced by "the LORD".

But here are some Biblical texts which point out WHO is the God of Israel. In these verses the letters of the name of God are written, like in the original Hebrew.

Exodus 29:46 “They will know that I am Y-H-W-H their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am Y-H-W-H their God.”

Numbers 15:41 “I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am Y-H-W-H your God.”

Deuteronomy 10:20-21 “Fear Y-H-W-H your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name. He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.”

II Chronicles 13:10 “As for us, Y-H-W-H is our God, and we have not forsaken him”

Psalm 89:6 “For who in the skies above can compare with Y-H-W-H? Who is like Y-H-W-H among the heavenly beings?”

Psalm 91:2 “I will say of Y-H-W-H , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Isaiah 51:15 “For I am Y-H-W-H your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar- Y-H-W-H Almighty is his name”

Jeremiah 10:10 “But Y-H-W-H is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.;”

Habakkuk 1:12 “O Y-H-W-H, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die.”

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

sfontel

Bs"d

"Elohiem" means "powers".

And replacing God for another is idolatry.

My brother!

Thanks for making my point....

For not answering my question....

An being a double stand.....

You canfessed exactly what you denied my friend....

God bless!

sfontel

Bs"d

God used the Romans to punish the Jews.

The holocaust was also a Christian initiative.

It was and is God who is bringing the Jews back to the land of which He swore to Abraham to give it to his offspring.

You are mixed up about who is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Let me clarify this point for you:

My friend quick question...Do you believe in the coming of the Messaiah or instead you believe as a few Rabi's, that the OT does not say anything specific about the Messaiah?...so there is no importance?....

By do way I said Elohim...

God bless!

sfontel

By the way, the holocaust was the iniciative of a pseudo-Christian and not a true follower of Jesus....

The ideia of killing and following Jesus are contrary to each other...there are no basis for such action in the NT..

But there are many exemples of true Christians, that put their heads on the line to hide many Jews in their own houses....to the extend that many lost their lifes for such true actions!

God bless!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
By the way, the holocaust was the iniciative of a pseudo-Christian and not a true follower of Jesus....

The ideia of killing and following Jesus are contrary to each other...there are no basis for such action in the NT..

But there are many exemplos of true Chriatians that put their heads on the line to hide many Jews in their own house....to the extend that many also lost their lifes for such true acts!

God bless!

You don't speak english do you ?

Elia

Bs"d

Sure, all the evil done by Christians is discarded as them being "not real Christians".

But they themselves think different. They think they were the real Christians.

And real or not real, it are the Christians who have a 2000 year track record of discriminating, deporting, torturing, and burning Jews.

"A tree is known by its fruit" ....

Elia

My friend quick question...Do you believe in the coming of the Messaiah

Bs"d

There are 13 principles of Jewish faith that every Jew must believe in: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/332555/jewish/Maimonides-13-Principles-of-Faith.htm

Nr 12 says: 12. The belief in the arrival of the Messiah and the messianic era.

or instead you believe as a few Rabi's, that the OT does not say anything specific about the Messaiah?...so there is no importance?....

The messiah concept is a minor point.

The Tanach gives a number of messianic prophecies, and the all of 'm are not fulfilled.

That's how we know the messiah didn't come yet.

sfontel

Bs"d

Sure, all the evil done by Christians is discarded as them being "not real Christians".

It is true....a lot have been done wrong in the name of Christ....

Will Christ take part of this actions on the last day? Absolutly not...He will say....I dont know you!

Yes they do...but they have the NT to guide them with no execuses! But surely, they dont know anything about it...or they manuver it in order to use and justify their actions!

And real or not real, it are the Christians who have a 2000 year track record of discriminating, deporting, torturing, and burning Jews.

Yes, but be carefull when you put all Christians in the same basket! In doing so, you are no better than this with poor record!

"A tree is known by its fruit" ....

Correct, thats why salvation is meant to be individual and not by groups...

Each and everyone of us will be responsable for are own fruits...

And without the blood....even if there are good fruits it wont be accept as the offers of Abel and Cain!

God bless!

Elia

It is true....a lot have been done wrong in the name of Christ....

Bs"d

The tree of Christianity has produces a lot of poisoned fruit.

Yes they do...but they have the NT to guide them with no execuses!

This is what the NT teaches:

In Luke 19:27 Jesus says: "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."-

This surely is a very strange way of loving your enemies. This statement was a motivation for the crusaders to slaughter many Jewish communities.

Another poor example of loving your enemies is John 15:6 : "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered, and man gather them together and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."
This terrible statement is later used by the Catholic Church to justify their practice of burning Jews alive at the stake.

sfontel

Bs"d

The tree of Christianity has produces a lot of poisoned fruit.

Yes, and Jesus Himself said this would happen...

This is what the NT teaches:

In Luke 19:27 Jesus says: "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."-

You are doing axactly what I said...this is an parable...its not to be understood literaly nor a commandment/punishment for the present time....

Is the same as saying "To revenge belong to the Lord"

This surely is a very strange way of loving your enemies. This statement was a motivation for the crusaders to slaughter many Jewish communities.

Again, this is related to Judgment day....and not comom era...just read the contex and there is no doubt...

Another poor example of loving your enemies is John 15:6 : "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered, and man gather them together and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

And they will be cast out....but at the end of times...for now let the good and bad seed grow toguether for harvest at the last day...
This terrible statement is later used by the Catholic Church to justify their practice of burning Jews alive at the stake.

Yeh....popemancy...has its fouls..

Elohim is One!

sfontel

Bs"d

There are 13 principles of Jewish faith that every Jew must believe in: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/332555/jewish/Maimonides-13-Principles-of-Faith.htm

Nr 12 says: 12. The belief in the arrival of the Messiah and the messianic era.

The messiah concept is a minor point.

The Tanach gives a number of messianic prophecies, and the all of 'm are not fulfilled.

That's how we know the messiah didn't come yet.

I went there and read it all....

#4 I think uses a word that does not apper in the hebrew bible

Also I think the Rabi makes assumptions....I believe He is trying to get it right...

Let ask you a question...Could the Rabi tell God that He can not become Human if He wants?

God bless! Adonai!