YOUR TRIUNE GOD

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
YOUR TRIUNE GOD

The trinity doctrine is false; however, there is three, and they are one and the same.

86b58b4db7221b38bedda2bc576299bf.jpg

Yo doctrine

Oh how I love GoofsTruth!

God's Truth

I agree fully. I agree that three are one several ways but they aren't coequal. I accept the deity of Christ but can't accept the trinity "the way it is taught." The Holy Spirit can be Christ or an angel who all have connections with the seven spirits of God. I'll never accept something so easily debunked.

The Bible clearly tells us there are three.

There are three.

However, the three are one and the same.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man.

For sure the Man in the flesh is not as great as the Father in heaven.

Jesus is no longer a Man in the flesh. Jesus went back to heaven with the same glory he had before he came.

I believe Jesus has always been God the Father with a body.

In heaven before coming to earth Jesus had a Spiritual body, the kind of body we will receive at the resurrection. Jesus gave up that body and came to earth with a flesh body. Then when Jesus ascended back to heaven, he received his Spiritual Body again. Jesus is the First and the Last.

Do you think you can understand what I said?

As for the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is God the Father; the Holy Spirit is Christ.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

There are three.

However, the three are one and the same.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man.

For sure the Man in the flesh is not as great as the Father in heaven.

Jesus is no longer a Man in the flesh. Jesus went back to heaven with the same glory he had before he came.

In heaven before coming to earth Jesus had a Spiritual body, the kind of body we will receive at the resurrection. Jesus gave up that body and came to earth with a flesh body. Then when Jesus ascended back to heaven, he received his Spiritual Body again. Jesus is the First and the Last.

Do you think you can understand what I said?

As for the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is God the Father; the Holy Spirit is Christ.

Too bad you lack the ability to prove that with scripture

Oh how I love Goof's word

God's Truth

Oh how I love the Word of Goof!

Jesus is no longer a Man in the flesh.
1 Corinthians 10:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Jesus’ flesh is not like the flesh we have, since he does not age like we do.
Jesus went back to heaven with the same glory he had before he came.
John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Since we know Jesus had a body, and Jesus says for God to glorify him in His presence with the same glory…we can see that Jesus had a body in heaven before coming to earth.

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

God made the plan for salvation to be through Jesus, and God made that plan before He created the world. God made Himself a body, the glorious Spiritual body of Jesus the Man First, and then made everything through Jesus.

Colossians 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him.…

In heaven before coming to earth Jesus had a Spiritual body, the kind of body we will receive at the resurrection.
1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Jesus gave up that body and came to earth with a flesh body.
Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Hebrews 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me;

Elia

There is only one God, and He is the Father.

God the Father is invisible He is fire.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Bs"d

He didn't think so:

If anybody says the Christian messiah is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when the Christian messiah prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven the Christian messiah is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When the Christian messiah was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever." Micah 4:5

Elia

The trinity doctrine is false; however, there is three, and they are one and the same.

Bs"d

One is one, and three is three. Make up your mind.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever." Micah 4:5

Elia

I agree fully. I agree that three are one

Bs"d

One is one, and three is three.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

Elia

There are three.

Bs"d

Please tell me where the Bible says so.

In the mean time I'll show you where the Bible says there is one:

"Know therefore this day, and consider it in your heart, that Y-H-W-H, he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39

"See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me." Deuteronomy..32:39

"I am He, before Me no god was created, neither shall there be after Me." Isaiah 43:10

"Thus saith Y-H-W-H, the King of Israel and his redeemer, Y-H-W-H of hosts, I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no god." Isaiah 44:6

"I am the LORD, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:18

Elia

Bs"d

Please tell me where the Bible says so.

In the mean time I'll show you where the Bible says there is one:

"Know therefore this day, and consider it in your heart, that Y-H-W-H, he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39

"See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me." Deuteronomy..32:39

"I am He, before Me no god was created, neither shall there be after Me." Isaiah 43:10

"Thus saith Y-H-W-H, the King of Israel and his redeemer, Y-H-W-H of hosts, I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no god." Isaiah 44:6

"I am the LORD, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:18

Bs"d

Surprising as it may be, in the New Testament there is also only one God who is one. Look for this fact at the following verses: Mark 12:29-34. Here Jesus himself, when asked what is the first commandment, quotes Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord." And in verse 32 he is answered: "There is one God, and there is no other than He", upon which Jesus replies: "You are not far from the kingdom of God."

So also for Jesus there clearly is one God who is one.

And what about Paul, who wrote more than half of all the books of the New Testament, what does he think about it?

Romans 3:30: "Seeing it is one God, …"

I Corinthians 8:4: "We know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no other God than one."

idem verse 6: "But to us there is but one God …"

Ephesians 4:6; "One God and father of all, …"

I Timothy 2:5; "For there is one God …"

And look what James says in James 2:19; "You believe that there is one God, and you do well."