you might have life through His name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

You have issue with Jesus' authority and self claimed to be saved.

It is called self righteousness, friend.

It is not of Jesus.

Hey friend, it isn't self claimed. Paul said it, Jesus said it, I believe it and that settles it. Nothing self righteous about it as you falsely claim.

KingdomRose

Do you see this clear verse, "saved" Christians?

According to this verse, you cannot be sure of your salvation.

His followers have the hope of eternal life.

So you guys are delusioned.

This is the most clear and simple verse of salvation that no one can twist it.

Yes, Jesus and his disciples indicated that we must continue in the faith, and not be swayed away from the truth about God. Some who have believed in Christ have then turned back to the world and left the road to life. We can say today that yes, we are saved thus far. We have to keep faithful to the end in order to be saved for all time.

"The one who endures to the end, he will be saved." (Matthew 24:13, New American Standard Bible)

"He has now reconciled you in his fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach---if indeed you CONTINUE in the faith firmly established and steadfast,
and NOT MOVED AWAY from the hope of the gospel
..." (Colossians 1:22,23, NASB)

"Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life." (Revelation 2:10b)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, Jesus and his disciples indicated that we must continue in the faith, and not be swayed away from the truth about God. Some who have believed in Christ have then turned back to the world and left the road to life. We can say today that yes, we are saved thus far. We have to keep faithful to the end in order to be saved for all time.

"The one who endures to the end, he will be saved." (Matthew 24:13, New American Standard Bible)

"He has now reconciled you in his fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach---if indeed you CONTINUE in the faith firmly established and steadfast,
and NOT MOVED AWAY from the hope of the gospel
..." (Colossians 1:22,23, NASB)

"Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life." (Revelation 2:10b)

Those "saved" ones keep dismiss those verses over and over.....

I dont think they can understand English much.

drbrumley

drbrumley

Hey drb,

I dont trust any Christians who self claim to be saved as true Christians.

It is because they dont even know that is prideful faith, and claiming it is not self righteous.

BTW, since you reject the Deity of Christ, you're not even a christian. I dont trust any so called Christians who self claim as true Christians as you do but deny the Deity of Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.