You are a Jew,everyone is a descendant of the Jews:

iouae

This shows your ignorance about genetics. I look white northern European but 5% of my genes are middle eastern with a probability that some are from the region of Israel. What we look like on the out side is only indication of genetic heritage. Hitler didn't know that and look what happened.

Hitler knew that not everyone is a Jew.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Hitler knew that not everyone is a Jew.

I'm not saying he didn't, I'm saying that the double-helix structure of DNA, the molecule containing human genes, from which genetic tracing of human migration and origins had not been discovered. Do I need to go on?

iouae

I'm not saying he didn't, I'm saying that the double-helix structure of DNA, the molecule containing human genes, from which genetic tracing of human migration and origins had not been discovered. Do I need to go on?

Your whole argument rests on how one defines a Jew.

If anyone with a Jew in his ancestors is a Jew, then we are all Jews.

If on the other hand, a Jew is one with mostly Jewish grand/parents in his recent past, then only folks with names like Cohen, Levi, Goldberg are Jews.

I know you favour (as does the video) the first definition. It's a technical victory since most folks reject the first definition. Thus most folks would reject the idea that we are all Jews.

Why is it important to you that everyone is a Jew?

WatchmanOnTheWall

It matches your non-argument quite well.

So you think Jews are not the descendants of Judah, who's capital became Jerusalem in Judah, and whom Jesus said they were the Jews and whom He Himself was called the King of the Jews. You say you've lived in Israel 30 years? Are you an Anti-Semite or a troll of something?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Your whole argument rests on how one defines a Jew.

If anyone with a Jew in his ancestors is a Jew, then we are all Jews.

If on the other hand, a Jew is one with mostly Jewish grand/parents in his recent past, then only folks with names like Cohen, Levi, Goldberg are Jews.

I know you favour (as does the video) the first definition. It's a technical victory since most folks reject the first definition. Thus most folks would reject the idea that we are all Jews.

Why is it important to you that everyone is a Jew?

The definition in the video is a Biblical definition given by God and thus all other definitions are false, that is what I have tried explaining to you but you are so brainwashed by the worlds definition you can't see the truth. As I said the Israeli government know this and is why a DNA test is not required to gain citizenship otherwise no one in Israel could be found to be Jewish enough, i.e. 25% Jewish genes. Instead everyone would be able to claim Jewish ancestry.

You are very easily brainwashed because any independent thinker can understand and accept these truths. Hitler found people who were easily brainwashed very useful.

iouae

So you think Jews are not the descendants of Judah, who's capital became Jerusalem in Judah, and whom Jesus said they were the Jews and whom He Himself was called the King of the Jews as he was born in Judah.

That's not a scripture. I want the "Biblical definition" you alluded to.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Why not just give the scripture already?

Dear oh dear iouae:

2 Kings 16:6
At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drove the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.

In the original Hebrew 'Jew' is shown to come from the word 'Judean' because Jews are from Judah, which is the tribal land given to Judah son of Jacob:

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/2kg16.pdf

Joshua 15
1The allotment for the tribe of Judah, according to its clans, extended down to the territory of Edom, to the Desert of Zin in the extreme south.

Matthew 1
1 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham: 2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brother.

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Matthew 27:37
Above his head they placed the written charge against him: this is Jesus, the king of the Jews.

Jesus was a Jew because He was of the tribe of Judah from where the name Jew is derived from. This is the Word of God but you seem to prefer the Israeli immigration department's definition; 'who will accept an application for Israeli citizenship if there is proven documentation that any grandparent—not just the maternal grandmother—was Jewish. This does not mean that person is an "ethnic Jew", but Israeli immigration will accept that person because he or she has an ethnically Jewish connection, and because this same degree of connection was sufficient to be persecuted as a Jew by the Nazis.' (Because this is what Hitler also thought)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?

In fact I have recently read that the rules on immigration may soon incorporate DNA testing, this is because the Israeli government need to now find a way of further reducing and controlling who they let in, in other words become even more selective.

iouae

Dear oh dear iouae:

2 Kings 16:6
At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drove the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day.

In the original Hebrew 'Jew' is shown to come from the word 'Judean' because Jews are from Judah, which is the tribal land given to Judah son of Jacob:

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/2kg16.pdf

Joshua 15
1The allotment for the tribe of Judah, according to its clans, extended down to the territory of Edom, to the Desert of Zin in the extreme south.

Matthew 1
1 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham: 2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brother.

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Matthew 27:37
Above his head they placed the written charge against him: this is Jesus, the king of the Jews.

Jesus was a Jew because He was of the tribe of Judah from where the name Jew is derived from. This is the Word of God but you seem to prefer the Israeli immigration department's definition; 'who will accept an application for Israeli citizenship if there is proven documentation that any grandparent—not just the maternal grandmother—was Jewish. This does not mean that person is an "ethnic Jew", but Israeli immigration will accept that person because he or she has an ethnically Jewish connection, and because this same degree of connection was sufficient to be persecuted as a Jew by the Nazis.' (Because this is what Hitler also thought)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?

In fact I have recently read that the rules on immigration may soon incorporate DNA testing, this is because the Israeli government need to now find a way of further reducing and controlling who they let in, in other words become even more selective.

I am still not picking up what percentage of Judah one has to have, to be a Jew.

Here is what seems to be another definition of a Jew. Someone who is circumcised.

Rom 2:25
For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Rom 2:26
Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

Rom 2:27
And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

Rom 2:28
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

chair

Exactly.

Arguing about genealogy is so legalism. Jesus does not care about our genealogy.

This is an important point.

Paul opened up Christianity to gentiles- you don't have to be a Jew in order to be Christian. So what is the point in pretending that you are Jew? let us (the Jews) worry about who is part of our nation. It isn't of concern to Christians.

oatmeal

The man Israel was not a Jew.

He gave his name Israel to the native Egyptian sons of Joseph.

The Egyptians weren't Jews either.

Thank you for stating what should be obvious to Watchman.

Israel was a descendant of Adam and Eve who were not Jews, Judeans.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is an important point.

Paul opened up Christianity to gentiles- you don't have to be a Jew in order to be Christian. So what is the point in pretending that you are Jew? let us (the Jews) worry about who is part of our nation. It isn't of concern to Christians.

I agree wholeheartedly.