You are a Jew,everyone is a descendant of the Jews:

WatchmanOnTheWall

I am still not picking up what percentage of Judah one has to have, to be a Jew.

Here is what seems to be another definition of a Jew. Someone who is circumcised.

Rom 2:25
For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Rom 2:26
Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

Rom 2:27
And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

Rom 2:28
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I think you're being purposefully dumb. Troll like.:carryon:

WatchmanOnTheWall

This is an important point.

Paul opened up Christianity to gentiles- you don't have to be a Jew in order to be Christian. So what is the point in pretending that you are Jew? let us (the Jews) worry about who is part of our nation. It isn't of concern to Christians.

See the OP.

iouae

I think you're being purposefully dumb. Troll like.:carryon:

I think you can't answer the question. The scriptures you gave did not answer the question "What % of Jewish genes must one have to be a Jew. " You said the Bible had an answer. Still waiting.

iouae

when he cannot answer he calls you a troll.

That word is invoked a lot. I thought that Paul almost used "circumcision" and "Jew" interchangeably. So I did not think it an unbiblical definition as a Jew.

If you keep asking him why it is important that we all are Jews, you might get called a troll :(

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That word is invoked a lot. I thought that Paul almost used "circumcision" and "Jew" interchangeably. So I did not think it an unbiblical definition as a Jew.

If you keep asking him why it is important that we all are Jews, you might get called a troll :(

He already did and put me on ignore.

watch out he will put you on ignore too.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I think you can't answer the question. The scriptures you gave did not answer the question "What % of Jewish genes must one have to be a Jew. " You said the Bible had an answer. Still waiting.

Under current Israeli law you don't need to prove you have any Jewish genes, instead you only need to show that one of your grand parents has/had a piece of paper stating they were Jewish and that it doesn't matter what genes that grand parent had. However, this law may very soon change to include genetic testing and is currently under Israeli government consideration. I only mention this because it may come up in are other discussion about the end times survival strategy.